[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To Jews, Blacks, Muslims, shitposters, Indians, Do you feel bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: lemerchant.gif (74 KB, 343x400) Image search: [Google]
lemerchant.gif
74 KB, 343x400
When people call me potato nigger or whiskey-gook, or when I see one of my country men being called potato nigger or whiskey gook, I just laugh out loud everytime. I love it.

When a jew sees le merchant meme or sees someone telling him to fuck off and calling him Shekelbergenstein does he/she actually get offended?

How do you actually feel when someone insults your kin? Does the anonymity of 4chan make it less harsh?

I love horrible abuse and grief giving, it makes my heart smile for some reason. The giving and receiving of it online may be a huge reason behind why people have been getting less demonstrably racist in real life.
>>
File: 1421065946471.png (247 KB, 462x468) Image search: [Google]
1421065946471.png
247 KB, 462x468
>>55435030
Every time someone posts about Emus a little bit of my soul dies.
>>
I thought we were all just here to troll eachother and shitpost and share a hatred of kikes.

It's really hard to get offended by anything you read as long as you're not an emotional cockwad.

>tfw persian, wealthy, and too well off to care
>>
>>55435030
Offended? No, but I do get a huge hard on reading the cries and watching the tears from goyim on here :)
>>
>>55435105
>le /pol/ is satire meme
Nah.

>>55435030
If anything it makes me laugh, I'm a genuine white nationalist.
>>
>>55435062
Never forget.

Australia's Dresden.

When Major Meredith went down with a sprained ankle moving one of the Lewis guns it was the greatest military tragedy seen on Australian soil.
>>
>>55435030
No because the plans are working.
>>
pol is literally nothing but jidf and politicans who shitpost
>>
>>55435062
>>55435284
Wild Life worker here and Vet. Work in the outback, do a lot of work with animals.
Emus are fucking dangerous. Could literally disembowel you if they charged you and got a good hit. The only other bird I'd say is AS dangerous, is their cousin, the more aggressive Cassowary who's claws can literally pierce metal.

I'm being completely serious here when I say, if you see an emu or cassowary in the wild, go the other way. Unless you have a rifle / shotgun.
>>
I'm Muslim and Islam is not a race, so no
>>
>>55435474
Tell us about dingoes!
>>
>>55435030
I'm half black and half jewish. some nights I cry myself to sleep.
>>
>>55435030
Nope. i dislike most jews, t.b.h:Family™
>>
>>55435030
i think anybody who feels bad about being called anything when they come to 4chan wouldnt last very long. those of us who stay arent easily offended. some shit is genuinely quite funny but other than that i learn a lot of stuff from /pol/ it has opened my eyes to a lot of things.
>>
>>55437116
Don't use a proxy faggot we know it's you, Drake
>>
>>55435284
Do you guys not know about how we fucking nuked them
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.