[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm an Indian studying in Australia for a year and a half
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: India_australia_flag_240x180_1.jpg (7 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
India_australia_flag_240x180_1.jpg
7 KB, 240x180
I'm an Indian studying in Australia for a year and a half now and have realized these things about Aussies:
- they are lazy as fuck: for example in my Uni group projects none of them want to do the work and it always fall down upon me and my other group members to do it. I go to the library and its all filled with Indians and Asians working hard while the whites are at the bar getting drunk and doing other stupid shit.
- they are stupid: their education system is seriously very shitty what an indian student would learn in grade 3 is what they teach to a kid in grade 6 which is why they don't know basic shit when they enter Uni and always get outperformed academically.
- Aussies in general are loud and obnoxious people. Go out and have a stroll through their city on a Friday or Saturday night and you'll see this. But I don't have to convince you what a rude obnoxious people they are.. just look at their posts on here.
- Aussie women are a bunch of whores and they proud of being whores as if it's a badge of honour or something. You will never find this with Indian or Sri Lankan women who are far more respectable and lady-like than these whites can ever strive to be.
- Aussies have no culture whatsoever. Nothing. Watching AFL and eating meat pies (which taste like rubbish) are not a sign of a cultured people. This is why they love foreign food and culture.
I can go on and on.. Aussies are fucking pure lazy scum. The only reason why they don't like us Indians and Asians is because we take their jobs because they are incompetent and stupid. Oh and btw I don't intend to stay on this shitty country. After I get my degree I'm going back to India and working under my dad who owns a software company.
>>
You clearly think Australia has something to offer your country doesn't.

Probably clean toilets and proper degrees.
>>
"No culture"

K m80 I guess that to be expected, you know nothing out side of designated shitting streets and could recognize culture if it hit you in the dick.

Also, just because you think "watching teh footsies and stuff" is stupid, doesn't make it not culture, ya single minded mongaloid.
>>
Do you use the loo?

There are no toilet witches, but there's probably giant spiders and cocodriles in the toilets.
>>
File: 1428483546423.png (7 KB, 364x313) Image search: [Google]
1428483546423.png
7 KB, 364x313
>>55434742
POO IN- aw fuck it. Oi Men hate you fucking morons, why dont you get the fuck out of there back to the street.
>>
>>55434742
All the smart hard working Aussies aren't at Uni Gagandeep.
>>
Don't be mean to Australians, they all seem to have an obsession with Dark Souls, or as they call it "Dahg Soles" and they make good videos too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AfgdDqE0Wo
>>
>>55434742
>they are lazy as fuck: for example in my Uni group projects none of them want to do the work and it always fall down upon me and my other group members to do it. I go to the library and its all filled with Indians and Asians working hard while the whites are at the bar getting drunk and doing other stupid shit.

Pretty sure this is pasta but this is almost the complete opposite of what i've seen at uni, and a friend of mine who lives in Melbourne sees the same shit. Autistic socially retarded asians unable to speak english and capable of writing barely legible sentences, always getting done for plagarism but it always gets brushed under the rug because they are worth too much money to the university to kick out. had a indian or something kid as my partner for a group project and i had to arrange the times to actually get him to even show up, and when were both in the same place he would sit there looking at his computer while i was typing. I would ask him to do a particular part and he would go "yes yes im doing it" and just sit there. Oriental asians are worse for this than indians but indians are fucking obnoxious and irritating.

Also they smell like shit but i guess that's none of my business.
>>
>Indian shitposting about Aussies

What has this website come to?
>>
>>55434964

Given that your island was a refuge for criminals and retards i dont think you should be talking about culture.
>>
>>55434742
>Muh education
>Muh culture
>Where are all the white women.
>I'm going back to India. Yeah Ive heard that before. See you in five years driving a cab.
>>
>>55434742
Stale pasta
>>
File: India.jpg (143 KB, 720x465) Image search: [Google]
India.jpg
143 KB, 720x465
>>55434742
>>
>>55434742
ive had one or two bad interactions with Australians so i am gonna throw them all in the same group
dude why are you such a faggot?
>>
Oh look it's this pasta again.
>>
>>55434742
>I'm an Indian studying in Australia

FUCK OFF!! THEY ARE FULL!!

>they are lazy as fuck: for example in my Uni group projects none of them want to do the work and it always fall down upon me and my other group members to do it. I go to the library and its all filled with Indians and Asians working hard while the whites are at the bar getting drunk and doing other stupid shit.

I notice the same thing in America with whites when compared to chinks and curry-niggers. You know what else I notice? Massive amounts of cheating between indians and asians. Yet the whites, who are out getting drunk, don't cheat as often and they get as good if not better grades than the tiny chinks and cow kissers do. WORK SMARTER NOT HARDER RAJPUUT!! You people genetically lack creativity and you think putting in hours of studying rote memorization is somehow going to make you smarter.

>Aussies in general are loud and obnoxious people.

And Cow-kissing spice hoarding indians are generally short stinky beta people. I'd rather deal with a race of loud obnoxious confident people than a race of short smelly cowards.

>Aussie women are a bunch of whores and they proud of being whores as if it's a badge of honour or something. You will never find this with Indian or Sri Lankan women who are far more respectable and lady-like than these whites can ever strive to be.

That's because Indian and Sri-Lankan women typically have mustaches and are ugly. They aren't "virtuous" or simply not slutty because they choose to be. Nobody wants to fuck them outside of arraigned marriages.

>Aussies have no culture whatsoever.

They have a culture of a higher degree of freedom and individualism than your culture. Your culture is a history of superstition, caste-system slavery, and being cûcked by foreign powers.

Now get the fuck back to your gas station and turn the pump on for me so I can fill up my car you stupid fucking cow-kissing curry-smelling dot-head elephant jockey.
>>
>>55434742
Why not leave Australia if that's your opinion. Why not take your unwashed untouchable ass back to your third world shithole?
>>
>>55434742
Where does the poo go?

>tfw if not slav, I would like to be a Straya cunt
>>
>>55434742
Sounds awful. Try to not shit on the teachers desk you ugly swine.
>>
>>55434742
Seen this thread nearly twelve times in the last month.
Nice copy pasta. And I dodged your bait.
>>
Pajeet's b8 hit a nerve, huh.
Even other anglos showed up to join the AIDF, probably because they felt the criticism was also valid against themselves.
>>
>>55435301
>>55435414
Cheers seppos, glad to see the ANZUS alliance is still strong and honourable.
>>
>>55434742
Sup Indofriend, you've basically described all anglo saxons there, now you get why they spend their time complaining about superior races on /pol/
>>
>>55434742
>Aussies in general are loud and obnoxious people.
>Aussie women are a bunch of whores and they proud of being whores as if it's a badge of honour or something.
>while the whites are at the bar getting drunk and doing other stupid shit.
>hey are lazy as fuck

Sweet fucking Jesus. I need to take my next vacation down under. You aussies sound fucking chill. I can't wait to party and fuck some whores.
>>
>>55434742

copypasta
>>
>>55436309
You won't get much as an American. They are more into Europeans because it makes them feel classy and sophisticated.
>>
>>55434742
lol fuck off you fucking spice sweating call center kek. Fuck off and detonate
>>
File: paparoach.png (58 KB, 1395x408) Image search: [Google]
paparoach.png
58 KB, 1395x408
>>55434742

Posting some poetry. Enjoy, Ranjeep.
>>
>>55436309
>implying any sane person would want to interact with Americunt
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>55434742
I almost bought this but then I saw the Aussie flag and remembered that that flag is not to be trusted. Congratulations on another excellent shitpost, Australia. Very realistic.
>>
>>55435199
Indians are experts on everything shit related.
>>
File: 1440261158971.jpg (46 KB, 630x405) Image search: [Google]
1440261158971.jpg
46 KB, 630x405
>>55434742
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.