[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why arent you a vege yet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 20
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 236x236
Why arent you a vege yet
>>
>>55434729
no need for proxies australia, we know its you
>>
Because God put animals on this earth for my sandwiches!
>>
Because I don't "love animals", just like I don't "love humans".

Some individuals are suitable for companionship, some are interesting or pleasant to look at, and others are horrifying and revolting.
>>
>>55434729
I value my health, and thus I already am.
>>
Meat tastes good. Honestly it's the only food I really enjoy.
>>
File: vegan.jpg (17 KB, 233x374) Image search: [Google]
vegan.jpg
17 KB, 233x374
>>55434729
Look at your teethes anon, check the ones in the back of your mouth then the ones in the front, you are fucking made to eat flesh.

pic related is a french vegan serving time because her baby died due to malnutrition. Her breastmilk failed to serve it's purpose due to her feelings over animals getting butchered

>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1371172/French-vegan-couple-face-jail-child-neglect-baby-died-vitamin-deficiency.html
>>
I love animals. I love dogs for their companionship and pigs for their meat.
>>
Because the vegan position is a hypocritical joke and incompatible with reality.
>>
>>55434881
Well, except pork of course
>>
File: 1379798884843.jpg (51 KB, 292x400) Image search: [Google]
1379798884843.jpg
51 KB, 292x400
>>55434924
this, to be honest, chap
>>
I also find it especially hilarious that we now know carnivores happened first and that all previously though omnivores can and will eat meat if they don't have to fight for it.
>>
>>55434980
>Israelis
>Religious
>>
>>55434998

*herbivores. Fuck.
>>
>>55434729
If God wanted us to not eat animals, he wouldn't have made them out of meat.
>>
File: combine6.gif (22 KB, 689x457) Image search: [Google]
combine6.gif
22 KB, 689x457
>>55434729
I eat meat because it's healthy for me to do so. I mainly eat vegetables, but a piece of meat is good for me.

The idea of animals growing up just to be slaughtered kind of sucks, especially since we could have the technology to get our protein without wholesale slaughter. I'd rather people have to kill their own meat to eat it.

But until then I'm going to eat a ham sandwich because much more animals are killed and left for dead in the process of getting wheat.
>>
>>55434729
Because meat is tasty and I like eating it.

I can digest meat and turn it into energy for my body. Humans are omnivores after all.
>>
>>55434729
Implies that I don't love animals because I eat some? GTFO.
>>
>>55434980
Lmao, good to see you guys are completely uneducated about other countries here.
>>
>>55434729
it's a one sided diet thus to avoid. most people are too stupid not to get deficiencies from a vegetarian lifestyle.

yes: muh heme iron

just limit your meat consumption to one or two times a week and get high quality products from your local butcher.
>>
>>55435028
>I'd rather people have to kill their own meat to eat it.
Why do you believe in inefficiency?
>>
File: for every animal.jpg (84 KB, 452x500) Image search: [Google]
for every animal.jpg
84 KB, 452x500
sigh
>>
>>55434729
I tried fucking a watermelon and it's just not the same as fucking my Dog.
>>
File: discordia.gif (43 KB, 427x413) Image search: [Google]
discordia.gif
43 KB, 427x413
>>55435054
Don't try to bullshit me. We had to deal with all sorts of weird ass restrictions with room service last time I was in Haifa.

Forget pork, you couldn't order a cheeseburger in Jerusalem.
>>
If human was legal to eat I would consider it.

Also one of those animals are used to hunt other animals which, to anyone with a brain, gives a higher payoff than eating it straight up.
>>
File: thinkcat.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
thinkcat.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
Only deluded retards would live completely off of domesticated and heavily cultivated cereal crops and claim it to be the natural mode.
>>
I love cats, cats are 100% carnivorous, they literally cannot live without meat.

Would you say that cat is evil because it feeds on other animals?
>>
>>55435155
gee whiz, it's almost like the country is officially Jewish and 20% of it is religious. you mean if you go to ultra-muslim ultra-orthodox-jewish jerusalem you won't find whatever you want?

now go out to tel-aviv and try to find a kosher place.
>>
>>55435300
Some vegans already forced their lifestyle choice onto their carnivorous pets
>>
>>55435300
>>55435412

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/24/kitten-vegan-diet-nearly-dies_n_3644213.html

The healing power of meat.
>>
>>55435086
Why do meat eaters get so defensive about this?
>>
>>55435300
They often maim their prey, and toy with it while it endures a slow death.. then they'll probably decide not to eat it and look for something else to fuck up

Not evil

Godlike
>>
>>55435472

Because vegans are slaves to muh feels.
>>
1) Almost life involves killing something. Predator life means killing something that thinks. Humans are the only predator that cares about its prey. Ergo, we belong at the top.

2) Meat and dairy cows have lives that are worth living. Therefore, it's okay to eat them. It will only not be okay to eat them when their lives are no longer worth living.
>>
>>55435609

Going to elaborate because fuck it, I hate vegan threads.

Since their entire personalized attack is founded on the sheltered feelings and sympathy towards cute and cuddlies, it's natural that the retort would exploit it.
>>
nom nom nom
>>
Guys I didn't eat meat for a year but when I started eating meat again......
It was the most euphoric taste I ever tasted
>>
>>55434729
Because meat taste good. brb I have an Asado in the grill.
>>
>>55434729
>one animal has been with us for so long that humans literally get pumped with the same horomones as when they see their own child
>dogs defend their masters and provide companion ship and can even empathize with them and feel their loss when the master dies
>pigs will literally eat you if you lay down long enough in front of them
>turn into vicious wild beasts with fangs and tusks in just under a month the second they get free
>will gore anything that moves near them
i hate images like this
they really tickle my autism
>HURR ITS HYPOCRITICAL TO EAT ONE ANIMAL OVER ANOTHER!
>>
>>55434729
Because we are not degenerated
>>
>>55434729
Becouse i'm a superior species.
>>
>>55434729
You probably love the plants too, I bet it doesn't stopping you from eating them.
>>
>>55434729
I just like this stuff too much in all honesty cumpari. Literally the best thing in life.

Also the whole vitamin b12 and shit, veganism is unhealthy, but I can understand not eating mammals.
>>
>>55434729
What is the correct course of action according to vegans, make the dog starve to death or is humanity resolved of responsibility if they just let the dog rip the pig to shreds and eat it rather than just feed him the carcass after they have killed it quickly?
>>
>>55434924
>I love animals. I love dogs for their companionship and pigs for their meat.
Until to you go to the Chinese restaurant and it's switched.
>>
>>55434729
I own a pig as a pet and feed him bacon treats, is that fucked up?
>>
File: 1429220355175.jpg (106 KB, 635x525) Image search: [Google]
1429220355175.jpg
106 KB, 635x525
>>55434729
Vegans are all hypocritical faggots.
>>
File: low_quality.jpg (2 KB, 90x90) Image search: [Google]
low_quality.jpg
2 KB, 90x90
>>55434729
>be me
>be animal lover
>believes that animals have equal rights
>eats pork
>eats dog
>eats snek
ever heard the concept of predator and prey?
or food chain?
or ever studied biology in mid school?
other animals kill other animals to keep themselves alive. So if you want me to be a vegetarian, you should convince wolves also to eat veggie shit.
vegetable alone can't sustain all the nutrients needed by a body, a balanced diet is important, look at the children of the vegfags, all skinny and weak like vegetables.
>>
>>55439166
No, they eat the pigs too.
>>
Because I'm on top of the food chain and the master of natural selection. I get to eat everything. Vegans are anti-evolutionary.
>>
>>55439281

Chinks probably eat each other as well.
>>
>>55439196
nope.
Pigs are, well, pigs. They'll eat anything.
You could put a freshly butchered pig carcass in front of him after not feeding him for 12 hours and he'd greedily dig in.
>>
>>55434729
I eat meat because I love animals. I want cows and chickens to continue having nice comfortable lives on the farms I buy them from for generations to come. I don't want them all killed without any chance to have offspring like vegetarians do. How can vegetarians be so uncaring?
>>
So other animals can slowly eat other animals alive but we cant humanely slaughter them?
>>
>>55439321
Chinks are a race of voracious ants, they'd eat their own shitty ghost towns if it's all you put it in front of them.
>>
>>55434729
Because we are adapted to eat plants and animals. We need both to live healthy lives.

You're welcome to skip something from your diet because you feel bad for your food. Just don't push your bad decisions on others.
>>
>>55434729
Meat is delicious and because I'm not a homosexual.
>>
File: 1349710191921.jpg (23 KB, 569x428) Image search: [Google]
1349710191921.jpg
23 KB, 569x428
If humanity is simply another part of nature, then we by right of natural selection have the authority to eat as much meat as we want. This is simple Darwinism.

>all animals have genetic traits that make them better at adapting to their enviroment and surviving
>certain predators have evolved to the point where no other animal in its ecosystem can challenge it or prey on it
>not much can kill and eat a polar bear in its ecosystem for example, because the polar bear has evolved the genetic features (size, claws, predator instinct) to dominate its environment
>apex predators do not care about the feelings or well being of their prey. they kill and take what they want because it is their position in the ecosystem to do so
>if humanity is a animal species, we have evolved our own genetic traits that allow us to dominate other predators
>the best examples are our reason and our development of more and more advanced tools
>thus, humanity is the apex predator. to care about the well being of our prey is frivolous
>by right of nature we can do whatever we want with any other animal on the planet

Nature is brutal and apathetic. As the top of the food chain, we should not have any moral qualms with dominating the brutal world of nature.
>>
>>55434729
I may be Swedish but I'm not THAT gay.
>>
what OP is really asking:

Why dont you convert into a low testosterone, easy controlled sheep, who wont question anything so the elite can control the masses easier?

Slowly but steady we are being manipulated into some sort of rat experiment that just knows enough to do the hard work but dumb enough to never question anything.
Keep drinking what mass media spits into your throat pls.
>>
File: display.jpg (154 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
display.jpg
154 KB, 630x630
>>55434729
>>
Aren't most Indians vegetarians ?
That's the culture you get when you are vegekucks
>>
File: 1432590683137.jpg (61 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
1432590683137.jpg
61 KB, 650x488
>>55439321
>>
>>55434729
Funny because all this picture shows is the hypocrisy and cultural bias of westerners. The reality is that every animal is fair game, whether it be a dog, a pig or whatever. There is no objective moral difference between eating dogs and pigs.
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 631x796) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 631x796
>>55434729
Because you can't stop me

>mfw halal slaughter

One good thing about Islam. Makes veggies buttmad.

Eid Al-Ahda

They sacrifice cattle to Allah. It's pretty brilliant.
>>
>>55434729
Because I'm not a faggot
>>
File: Disgust.gif (2 MB, 265x257) Image search: [Google]
Disgust.gif
2 MB, 265x257
>>55435086

Vegetarian/Vegan arguments are laughable, but why do meat eaters have to be so vulgar to make their point?
>>
>>55434729
Because i love meat and loathe vegetarians. I don't hate the idea of vegetarianism, i just hate you on an individual level.
>>
>>55440843
Because being evil releases dopamine
>>
>>55440695

>There is no objective moral difference between eating dogs and pigs.

Sure there is. Dogs have served as companions to humans for thousands of years. They've sacrificed their lives to protect humans and in general have helped humans survive. Only useful thing a pig can do is sniff out truffles.
>>
File: jewface.jpg (9 KB, 191x188) Image search: [Google]
jewface.jpg
9 KB, 191x188
Eat them.....EAT THEM!
>>
>>55434729
I don't want brittle bones and a feminine physique. Also its whats best for the animals and I enjoy the taste. So fuck you.
>>
>>55434729
>implying I wouldn't eat a dog too
I love all animals
>>
>>55439321
They eat babies in Chinkland.
>>
File: 1327144752711.jpg (24 KB, 401x436) Image search: [Google]
1327144752711.jpg
24 KB, 401x436
>>55435915
Legit, laughed out loud for a minute at this.
>>
>>55439896
My turban goes off to you, Achmed.
>>
>>55434898
false..

humans have frugivore teeth and digestive track length

pretty stupid for a white person aren't ya?
>>
just gotta become breatharian and ascend
>>
>>55434729
That stupid loony vegan relativism... As if a dog and a fucking but tasty pig were the same in our western culture. Fucking grass eaters.
>>
>>55434729
I would eat both
>>
>>55434729

Dogs are bros, cows are brain dead, pigs are assholes.

Not all animals are the same, that's why we don't treat them the same
>>
I don't "love" animals. I appreciate them. Both in nature, and on my plate.
>>
>yfw this is chinese propaganda so they can eat dogs and cats without the west calling them out on it
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.