[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>University's are collapsing in on themselves >The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1443583684942.jpg (35 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1443583684942.jpg
35 KB, 640x480
>University's are collapsing in on themselves

>The main democratic presidential candidate might end up going to jail

>The world around is waking up to all the degenerate shit trying to tear it down

>Find out this bitch was ACTUALLY MURDERED by niggers

Is this the year of celebration? Literally could not be happier with current events.
>>
Who bitch this is?
>>
>>55434653
Some cunt with huge fake tits and inejctions, used to shitpost on /b/ pretty frequently for attention.

She used to brag about fucking exclusively "big black cocks"
>>
>>55434630
Holy shit, her lips are half of her face
>>
>>55434630
she legit got killed? story??

i feel like ive been waiting my whole life for this coal burner to be taken out
>>
>>55434679

Why do you go to /b/? Why do you save images like these?
>>
>>55434705
Yup apparently she did according to some anon on /b/ heres what they posted when asked for details

"All second hand from the bar owner to be honest so some of this might not be exactly right but he told me she was raped, broken jaw, stabbed in the chest(her huge tits specifically) multiple times too.

Owner said they showed him photos too, knife still in her tit cum and "silicone goo" all over her. He said his first words were "fucking niggers" which made me laugh but he was really fucking serious which threw me the fuck off because how is that not a joke. What a life."

Didnt believe them at first but they mentioned where she lives and a bar shes known to visit regularly. Fucking everyone called this shit.
>>
>>55434726
All good questions my kebab removing friend.
>>
>>55434791
>"fucking niggers"

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y
>>
>>55434791
This would be recorded somewhere, local paper or something. What's her name and hometown? If you have that you can verify this and it's not just the made up story of some fantasizing /b/tard.
>>
>>55434791
Kek, burn the coal, pay the toll.
>>
>>55434836
She lived near dallas, probably didnt hit the news though since its a black on white crime.
>>
>>55434893
worthless cock sleave anyway, not gonna lie I used to jackoff to the pictures she would post of herself but she had to know she was gonna end up behind some welfare office one day with a knife in one of those obnoxiously big jugs
>>
>>55434893
There'd still be an obituary.
>>
>>55435029
Yeah just need her full name etc, pretty sure she went by a pseudonym/fake last name
>>
>>55434791
>Owner said they showed him photos too, knife still in her tit cum and "silicone goo" all over her. He said his first words were "fucking niggers" which made me laugh but he was really fucking serious which threw me the fuck off because how is that not a joke. What a life."
Now that is a fake story.
>>
>>55435186
Why would them showing him pictures mean its fake? Not saying your wrong just wondering.
>>
>>55434630
i appreciate a nice set of DSLs but those injections are terrible
>>
>>55435419
its cool because now their rotting away in some morgue :^)
>>
>>55435282
What pictures? Do you see any pictures? All I see is an exaggerated story some anon posted with no source.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.