[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My campus at University of Lincoln has been having a bad week
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (359 KB, 1536x1039) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
359 KB, 1536x1039
My campus at University of Lincoln has been having a bad week in regards to womens rights.

Last week someone has been using Yikyak to shout abusive slurs towards women asking them to kill themselves. On yeti; two videos surfaced. One video of a woman being taped giving a blowjob without her consent and second a girl being beat by some scumbag. A few rape cases have also occured on campus. My community clearly isn't supporting women and I'm getting sick of it.

How do I organize a protest of the administration and get shit moving?
>>
>>55434219
#KillAllMen
#DieCisScum
Perhaps you bitches have earned it, ever think of that?
>>
>>55434383
Go back to reddit you edgy piece of shit.

Assulting women should never be encouraged.
>>
>>55434436

why?
>>
>>55434219
YikYak stuff is trolling. Protesting against that is useless and stupid.

The videos are matters for the police to investigate and arrest the perpetrators. People that want to rape others won't stop just because they're told not to. Protesting against that is useless and stupid.
>>
>giving a blowjob without her consent
how does that even work?
>>
Bitches getting what they deserve.
>>
>>55434493
Pretty easily, actually. You think they'd just bite it off, but I suppose they get so frightened or intimidated they don't think to try.

Unless this woman was unconscious or drunk, which would change things.
>>
>>55434493
She changed her mind 72 hours later.
>>
>>55434493
I dont know maybe being videotaped and having the video tape posted without her knowledge is uh rape you dumbass
>>
>>55434566
Consensual sex filmed without consent is not rape. Are you trolling?

That does not mean it is not illegal, it is just not rape
>>
>>55434618
It is rape you shithead.
>>
the fuck is yikyak
>>
>>55434618
Just ignore her, she's freebleeding right now. She'll get back to normal in a couple of days.
>>
>>55434436
Never? What if you come home and find your wife has drowned one of your two kids in the bathtub and is in the process of drowning number 2. Is it okay to run over and pop her in the head then?
>>
>>55434640
If the sex is consensual, how is it rape? I am feeling Poe's Law in full effect, I don't know if you are trolling, really believe this, or what
>>
>>55434219

Tough shit, maybe a woman should suffer consequences for blowing blokes.
>>
>>55434717
>>55434717
The posting of the sex act was not consensual. Are you dense or just some shithead MRA trolling.
>>
>>55434751
That doesn't make it rape, retard.
>>
>>55434763
It does dumbshit
>>
>>55434707
No, that would be obstruction of social justice. You're not allowed to interrupt a post-birth abortion in progress.
>>
>>55434768
It makes it unlawful recording of a person's image or likeness without their consent.

Rape would be if she never consented to sucking his dick but he shoved in her throat anyway.

Recording her is a different matter.
>>
>>55434778
What's the point of making a post like this?
>>
>>55434436
>Go back to reddit you edgy piece of shit
u wut m8
>>
>>55434219
>One video of a woman being taped giving a blowjob without her consent a

There's no way this is true, unless you're talking about a kidnapping and rape, which is already against the law and therefore needs no further attention or action. Same thing with every other rape accusation. The only legitimate rapes come are followed with hospital rape kits, otherwise it's tough shit.
>>
>Go back to reddit
I think you should take your own advice
>>
>>55434831
Nope its the same.

Rape can be any sexual act committed without consent including videotaping sex acts. Did you fail criminology 101 or something?
>>
Learn to parse sentences. It wasn't the blowjob that lacked consent, it was the taping. Those dangling participles mane.

Of course, she's still a slut who deserves everything etc. etc.
>>
>>55434846
Its a speed bump on the road to victory.
>>
File: image.jpg (735 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
735 KB, 1536x2048
>>55434751
The criminal charge of rape has nothing to do with any regards to filming. The charge of rape is in regards to consents to engage in sexual acts. If consent for the sexual act was given, it is not rape. The filming of the act has nothing to do with the act itself. That would be illegal recording of someone and illegal distribution of it
>>
>>55434912
You're highly confused.

Videotaping a sex act without consent is illegal, but the word rape is never used to describe this situation. Other worse really used because rape already describes a situation not fully related.

I can tell you're trolling tho so along with everyone else, I'm going to stop replying to you.
>>
>>55434846
Better yet, what's the point of the entire thread?
>>
Anyone else want to turn a college campus into mayhem because of some poorly thought out ideologies driven by bi-polar mood swings?

No? Good. Now back to work. Them student loans payments are due, no amount of temper tantrum is going to change that fact.
>>
>>55434549
/thread
>>
>>55434219
Strip naked on the steps of the university, the hit yourself on the head with a mallet until all the staff has resigned
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.