[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What will happen to the US if Donald Trump wins?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
What will happen to America if Donald Trump won? we all know he's against immigration, but he's really stupid. Can you trust him with the nuclear trigger of Freedom?
>>
>>55432786
mexicans will get genocided and america will turn great again
>>
Lots of people and celebrities say they'll leave the US if elected.
I'm voting for him based on that knowledge.
>>
File: 1447031907287.jpg (274 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1447031907287.jpg
274 KB, 1024x576
>>55432786

He will make America great again
>>
>>55432786

What will happen when he wins is a more appropriate question.
>>
File: jonas34253.png (229 KB, 724x804) Image search: [Google]
jonas34253.png
229 KB, 724x804
>>55432786

Source?
>>
>>55432786
If he is so stupid then why is he the self made multi billionaire and your not OP?
>>
>>55433091
OP was so smart and realized that money doesn't buy happiness and in order to be really happy he moved to the third world and spent his days on pol.
>>
File: 1442900116351.png (387 KB, 598x369) Image search: [Google]
1442900116351.png
387 KB, 598x369
>>55432875
That is my question dumb2x
>>
>>55432962
ke... wait, Germoney?
>>
>>55432821
Lol leave the US and go where? They may be letting the immigrants into Europe but most liberals and celebs are the wrong color for free gibs me dat citizenship in the EU
>>
>>55433091
>self made
>>
>>55433236
Exactly, I'm just excited for that time to come and see what happens.
>>
File: SwedenYES.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
SwedenYES.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>55433138
Haven't you fetched your wife who's being gangbanged by Somalis in the immigration center yet? GTFO swedouche
>>
filthy dumb ċuck scum
>>
>>55432786
The other two branches of government will act as a control mechanism for is suppose lunacy and stupidity.

But if he wins, he's going to win big, because he's Donald Trump, and he'll have what is called the "Bully Pulpit" for at least 6 months. In that time, he'll push through the "send them back" laws (which are already laws... I guess he'll just make them more strongly worded??) and probably get Texas and Arizona on the wall train, but Newman and California will try to abstain regardless of how much glout he has in that time, so it'll get bogged down pretty quickly.
>>
>>55433269
Yes, your father was
>>
I believe if he was president we could start repairing our reputation on the world stage. It's pretty embarrassing right now, and our current leader looks weak as fuck. We're not a leader anymore.

We have an unregulated flow of illegal immigrants flooding our country. We're at odds with Russia...again. Europe is falling apart. China is making us look retarded. And everyone is too politically incorrect.
>>
File: 1447217222717.png (762 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1447217222717.png
762 KB, 1024x576
>durrr trump is so stupid ppl!
>>
>>55433252
Turning $1 million into $4 billion is like turning $1 thousand into $4 million. It's pretty impressive.
>>
He's not going to win. The primaries are just a show and these debates exist solely for entertainment purposes. The nominations were also decided a long time ago. In the case of the Democrats, it's clear that Shillary already had the nomination since 2008 and Sanderstein exists just to placate SJWs while the remaining candidates were there to provide the illusion of choice.

Trump never intended on winning because he literally can't. Retards will take this to mean that I am anti-Trump and completely miss the entire point of this comment. It doesn't matter whom you support because it's not the public's decision to make. The GOP and their lobbyists decide who gets the nomination.
>>
>>55433265
You are so shit not even the blackest of the niggers Somalis wanna live there. You are like the worst smelling poop that is such bad shit not even flies go near it.
>>
>>55433515
>The GOP and their lobbyists decide who gets the nomination.
Generally, yeah. But Trump is rich enough that he doesn't have to worry about that.
>>
>>55433557
I think I'd hear you clearer if you take those Somali & Eritrean cocks out your mouth. At least we're not cuucked like Sweden. You white Swede will be a minority on your own country by 3-5 years if immigration won't stop.
>>
>>55433574
That's not how it works, friend. Even Bill Gates would be hard pressed trying to buy his way into the White House, and if he didn't swear allegiance to the agenda of big oil, AIPAC, the Cock brothers, and other such parties, then they would go out of their way to sabotage his chances. It's pretty simple because if you control the media, you can easily sway the public's opinion on anything.

Trump isn't an idiot and he knows realistically that he can't win, even if he spends his whole fortune. Jeb has done a great job at looking like the biggest fucking ϲuck in presidential history, but watch the Bush dynasty get yet another term in office. This is where his advisers step in and do what they were paid by daddy Bush to do.
>>
>>55433515
Do you really think so? I think Trump will just be another Ronald Reagan but more racist & straight forward. IMO it would be a good thing if he keep Mexicans out of the US, a lot of them came to the US illegally and some have even ties to drug cartels & degenerate Latino gangs which causes crime rates to soar
>>
>>55433806
I agree with his stance on illegals and I think out of all of the candidates, he would be the best choice. But like I said, it's not up to the public as to who gets the nomination. If the lobbyists want Donald to win, then he will, but I find it highly unlikely given all the clues we've gotten so far. Jeb has done a great job at making himself look like a retard, but he's likely to get the nomination.

As I said, you don't have to look any further than the Democratic party to realize that both the primaries and the actual presidential race are a charade. It's painfully obvious that Shillary had the nomination years before the race even started.
>>
>>55432786
>nuclear trigger of freedom
Why the fuck are you all so scared of death? Just let go.
>>
>>55433515

Sort of

I feel any REAL ammo will be used against him in the primaries or if he's chosen
>>
>>55433091
>the self made multi billionaire
>self made

If Trump wins it´s the end of the good old US of A, and it´s gonna drag Yuurope along, it´s gon be glorious
>>
>>55434397
What ammo? His life has been public for decades and he gives no fucks.
>>
>>55433472
He was born into a family of rich real-estate developers. After college, he started working for his family's company.
He is now a rich real-estate developer.

That's not how "self-made" works.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.