[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ding Dong the witch is dead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6
COLUMBIA — MU faculty member Melissa Click has apologized. And Tuesday night, she resigned her courtesy appointment with the Missouri School of Journalism.

http://www.columbiamissourian.com/news/higher_education/update-mu-faculty-member-resigns-courtesy-appointment-apologizes-for-photojournalist/article_6e2cedaa-87c7-11e5-ae63-87e5cacea580.html
>>
>>55432748
Man, she even has the problem glasses.

Fuck sakes.

Is it wrong that I just want her out of academia altogether?
>>
>>55432748

Oh
Hell
Yeah!!

This feels good. This feels right.
>>
>>55432748
Not good enough, she needs to be jailed and barred from ever working in an educational institution again.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (97 KB, 631x438) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
97 KB, 631x438
>>55432748

All of this glorious news tonight
>>
>>55432748
>Ding Dong the witch is dead
>>55432850
>This feels good. This feels right.

It's not even a slap on the wrist.
>>
>>55432837
>Man, she even has the problem glasses.

Of course she does. There's a reason that term got established.
>>
You know she still has her teaching position, right? She's only resigned from the courtesy appointment.
>>
>>55432949
She should be fired from her job and brought up on charges.
>>
>>55432748
They never have the humility to acknowledge their fault fully. Not surprising, but still worth pointing out.

>I regret the language and strategies I used
As if her actions were based on "strategies".

>I sincerely apologize ... also for the way my actions have shifted attention away from the students’ campaign for justice.
Still on her high horse.

>From this experience I have learned about humanity and humility
No, you haven't learned anything, and your statement reflects that as hard as you might try to pretend you've seen the light.

>I am grateful to have had the opportunity to speak with him [i.e. one of the reporters]
No, you're not grateful. You're just covering your ass by pretending to be humble and grateful.
>>
>the department is "aware that there have been threats made against her (Click).
>Click receiving "horrific threats.
>He called such threats "unacceptable"
>We are focused on securing her family's safety right now

but fuck this kid right, just victimize the victimizers, where was this kids security in the face of the angry lynch mob?
>>
>>55434438
He's not white.
>>
File: 1430182637921.jpg (35 KB, 630x389) Image search: [Google]
1430182637921.jpg
35 KB, 630x389
My dick is itchin'!
>>
>>55433251
These far left idiots are always the most dishonest people around. They live a life of cognitive dissonance, which I imagine fucks a person up.
>>
File: EveryTime.png (2 MB, 1156x1327) Image search: [Google]
EveryTime.png
2 MB, 1156x1327
>>55432748
>MU faculty member Melissa Click has apologized. And Tuesday night, she resigned her courtesy appointment with the Missouri School of Journalism.

EVERY TIME!!!
>>
>>55432837

Her contributions to academia involve studying Twilight, Lady Gaga and 50 Shades of Gray through feminist theory. She receives taxpayer funding to do this.
>>
>>55434892
> THE JUUUUUUUUUWS

Shut the fuck up m8, you look like a fool!
>>
I wonder if they'll ever realise they're wrong or if this will go down in history as something just like civil rights protests and riots of the past.
>>
>resign from job
>immediately be hired somewhere else for significantly more money because of jewish connections and powerful signalling of your left-wing ideology.
>>
>>55435229
Kill yourself, jew.
>>
>>55435229
Truth hurts, doesn't it, Hans?
>>
File: CTfO3jkUAAALoI6[1].jpg (109 KB, 600x915) Image search: [Google]
CTfO3jkUAAALoI6[1].jpg
109 KB, 600x915
Gotta make sure sunglasses bitch goes down too.

Here's what the Greek Council said about , Janna Basler

>we do not feel as if her actions at that time were reflective of her intentions
>>
>>55435229
Why would you live in Germany? If I was a Jew, I'd get the fuck outta there man.

Also, no matter how hard you fuckers shill, the Jews will ALWAYS be the number one enemy of /pol/.

Always.
>>
>click link
>google gives some shithead marketing research bullshit

Deleted.
>>
> its bullshit when sjw get us fired but funny when we get them fired.

nice flip floppery /pol/. You're just as bad as them and the only difference is that they're still winning come days end
>>
>>55435229
Ohh Helmut, it seems like you have taken too much Syrian dick to have reasonable thoughts
>>
I'm curious if anyone on the left has tried to defend her or not.
>>
What the fuck is a 'Courtesy Appointment' anyway?
>>
>>55436106

A way for useless management to justify their jobs.
>>
>>55435918
Coerced resignations aren't really our doing in a meaningful way, though.
It's a symptom of cowardly businesses and institutions.
What would happen if she didn't resign? Nothing would happen. We both know that our side does not expect people to be fired.
>>
does this have anything to do with those handeggers refusing to play?
>>
>>55435918

Gotta fight fire with fire at this point.
>>
This is just resigning from her "courtesy appointment" with the journalism school.

This cunt still has for full job with the communications school.
>>
>>55432748
I'm surprised so many people back down so easily. I thought that christfag prof who won a legal case for this kind of shit would be a positive precedent.
>>
""Yesterday was an historic day...", said Click.

yes folks, this is what they are hiring to teach at colleges these days.
>>
>>55432748
>she resigned her courtesy appointment with the Missouri School of Journalism.

This is nothing--she still has her fully paid position in the Communications Department.
>>
>>55432748
Great fucking news. Though I'd feel better if this fascist liberal cunt got slapped around a little bit first. Ugly fucking red-headed troll.
>>
>>55435918

She was calling for the use of physical coercion on a person who was doing nothing illegal.

It's not like she just hurt someone's feelings, or was called on to resign because of misinformation (i.e., Tim Hunt)
>>
>>55435754

More like ahmed
>>
justice! fuck the cunt
>>
>>55436750
>Communications
>Journalism
Of course she's handing out the fake degrees.
>>
http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/10/the-9-most-preposterous-parts-of-melissa-clicks-absurd-resume/
>>
>>55436106
A position without any commitment of resources. If the professor has attributed to a field that is outside the field of his/her subject, a courtesy appointment may be given to them. This will then give them a larger penis to shove down another's throat.
>>
"Yesterday was an historic day at MU — full of emotion and confusion. I have reviewed and reflected upon the video of me that is circulating, and have written this statement to offer both apology and context for my actions,"
>context for my actions

Not really an apology, is it?
>>
Are we stooping as low as leftists by having people resign over saying the wrong shit?

I know she was wrong, but she still had a life and could perform her job responsibilities despite her political failings
>>
What did she do?
>>
>>55439672
She incited violence on someone in public while on camera. Incitement can be ill eagle. But probably nothing will happen to her.
>>
>>55435801
The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
>>
File: 1447088729839s.jpg (3 KB, 115x125) Image search: [Google]
1447088729839s.jpg
3 KB, 115x125
>>55439440
>could perform her job responsibilities
She can't follow the law for even one election cycle m8eo. Shill harder.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.