[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Media declares Marco Rubio the winner of Tuesday's deba
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Media declares Marco Rubio the winner of Tuesday's debate. Are they right?

>Zogby: Rubio Won Debate
http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/john-zogby-republican-debate-analysis/2015/11/11/id/701609/

>Rubio won Tuesday’s GOP debate
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/11/11/rubio-won-tuesdays-gop-debate-but-he-didnt-deserve-to/

>Great debate. All did well, Carson, Bush, others did well, perhaps Rubio best of all.
https://twitter.com/rupertmurdoch
>>
just because you won a debate doesn't mean people will vote for you.
>>
>>55432683
He's the only mainstream republican, so of course he wins.
>>
>>55432683
I think Cruz did great except for that gaff where he listed department of commerce twice when he was listing the 5 departments he wanted to get rid of

Trump was not bad but not great except for the TPP thing

Rubio said nice words without any substance

Kaichich needed to stfu

Jeb was tolerable today surprisingly

Carson was the clear winner and even my mom and dad who are both Hispanic liked him
>>
Back in mid October, Pat Buchanan crunched the numbers and figured Rubio was the only mainstream shill who might conceivably be able to pull big enough numbers to take down Trump. He warned us to expect the MSM to claim Rubio won each upcoming debate. Like clockwork that's exactly what they did. Starting with last debate, and now once again with this most recent one. Rubio would literally have to kill someone on stage for them to stop pumping him as the victor.

http://buchanan.org/blog/can-trump-be-stopped-124186
>>
>>55432683
Rubio a qt, would fuck him.
>>
>>55432683
No. Marco Rubio is only being declared the winner because the republican establishment has decided to back him instead of Jeb.

Ted Cruze and Rand Paul are the ones who won.
>>
>>55433012
If the majority of people weren't so fucking stupid than the mainstream media wouldn't have such a massive influence over who wins elections.

I really wish people would seek out information for themselves and have a desire to be informed.

But no, instead they are just going to vote for whoever the electric jew tells them to vote for.
>>
>>55433012
Republicans are falling for the same trick yet again. Rubio is being pumped up by the establishment and their media operatives, just like Romney, just like McCain.
>>
>>55433128
Whittle cited some study that found MSM bias causes a 15 to 30 point advantage for whichever candidate they pick. I wonder who would have won the last 5 elections without MSM interference.
>>
>>55433225
And he will get slaughtered just like Romney, and just like McCain.

Does the republican party actually want the white house because it certainly doesn't seem like it. They keep propping up these spineless "moderate" republicans and for what reason? It boggles my mind.

Trump would excite the nation to get out and vote, Cruz would re-invigorate the beaten down conservative base of the party to get out and vote like never before, and Paul would steal a good portion of the youth vote from the democrats especially if he goes full Ron Paul libertarian like he seemed to lean during this last debate.

Rubio excites nobody and will do nothing in a general election. Just like Romney, and just like McCain.
>>
File: 1444185371167.jpg (534 KB, 990x1146) Image search: [Google]
1444185371167.jpg
534 KB, 990x1146
You cannot stop the Movement.
>>
>>55433410
They would rather Hillary win than someone like Rand Paul or Trump. I honestly can't find any significant policy differences between her and the other RINOs.
>>
>>55432843
>Leading GOP Candidate Marco Rubio Heroically takes down far-right extremist at last night's debate
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.