[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
American elections 2016 explained: Shillary: money backed top
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
American elections 2016 explained:

Shillary: money backed top dog

all other democrat candidates: irrelevant nameless c.u.c.k.s simply there to fake choice and diversity

trump: money backed underdog, set up to represent republicans and conservadumbs but to loose against shillary.

rand: poor outsider: his election would cause an absolute revolution bit it will not happen.

all other republican candidates: nameless c.u.c.k.s who are just here for show.

what will happen:
97% chance that shillary wins against trump, if nothing changes
2% chance that shillarry wins against rand if half of americans grow a brain within next year
1% chance that rand wins if most f americans grow a brain within next year.

You're welcome.
>>
>>55432223
Non-Americans realize Hillary will literally ruin us, right?
>>
>>55432245
No. She will continue what Obama started, which is not great but not so bad.
What would ruin you and the world would be trump, but, happilly, that will not happen.
>>
>>55432223

You french sodomite idiot.

Clinton won't even win the nomination. She's going to lose at the last minute to Sanders. It will be Barack Obama and 2008 all over again.

Trump would utterly destroy Clinton and Sanders in a head to head contest.
>>
>>55432223
I Stand With Rand

>hoping he stands with his father
>>
>>55432302
You'll see.
Sanders is just here to get the young and the students interested in the campaign, but he can't secure the majority. It will be Shillary.
>>
>>55432302
Haha. Show me that electoral map. You believe in memes. Trump is a godsend to Hillary. She'll crush him
>>
File: Clinton Death List 1.jpg (565 KB, 919x1895) Image search: [Google]
Clinton Death List 1.jpg
565 KB, 919x1895
>>55432355

Go sodomize a goat you dumb french fuck.

>>55432356

>Trump is a godsend to Hillary. She'll crush him

Keep telling yourself that Killary Clinton shill.
>>
>>55432302
Haha. Show me that electoral map. Hillary is more worried about Sanders than she is about Trump. She would love a head to head with him.
>>
>>55432402
They tried using those before and they had no impact. Keep listening to Rush and thinking he matters
>>
>>55432430

>Muh electorial map

Keep up the bitter tears Clinton shill.

I usually vote Democrat. In fact the first president I ever voted for was Bill Clinton.

But Hillary doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell. Trump will utterly ass rape her. There's a silent conservative majority in this nation that wants change from the Democratic party. And they're going to get it.
>>
>>55432454

You''re such a dumb cunt you don't even realize you're talking to a life long Democrat who has never voted Republican in his life.

Trump is still going to be president.
>>
>>55432402
First of all, I don't fuck goats, and don't tell me what to do.
Secondly, you don't understand politics. If (like it will most likely be the case) Hillarry ends up against trump, it will be like Chirac vs LePen back in the days, all the people who usually don't vote will go vote to ensure a madman isn't elected president, and it will be one of the largest victory in american elections history.
>>
>>55432468
Muh electoral map? That is all that actually matters. Trump is a meme and you spend too much time on le internetz. Carson is polling well with republicans. Flat tax and New Testament boners. Good luck with that.
>>
File: hillary-clinton-war-on-girls.jpg (64 KB, 627x350) Image search: [Google]
hillary-clinton-war-on-girls.jpg
64 KB, 627x350
>>55432523

Seriously, shouldn't you be sodomizing a barnyard animal.

>>55432526

>B-b-b-ut muh electorial map projections for an election that hasn't even happened yet!

So triggered.

He's probably bothered by his conscience because he supports such an evil person.
>>
>>55432485
One guy is settling the score. You probably aren't even in an early primary or swing state. Who gives a shit about your vote?
>>
>>55432526

>le internetz

Meme argument. A sure sign of your intelligence.
>>
>>55432576
Trump is not meme. Carson is making up ground in the polls. Losing to a regular /b/ poster tier candidate,
>>
>>55432601

Carson is a lunatic. And the white dominated Republican party will never nominate a black presidential candidate. Get your head out of your ass.
>>
lmfaobertarians are using proxies now I see
>>
>>55432571
If I had a thing for animals I would probably fuck you, but you're lucky, I'm not into bestiality.
Get back to spouting memes now, It's what you're good for.
>>
>>55432614
If Trump gets nominated, he will get thrashed by Hillary. You bought into it. Trump is Perot, with marketing ability.
>>
>>55432628

Seriously, shouldn't you be fucking a goat.

>>55432641

>Trump is Perot

Actually Perot took more votes from Clinton than he did from Bush. And your ignorance of this fact proves your ignorance in general.

Told.
>>
Suck German dick France, Trump all the way.
>>
>>55432662
Ok. An incumbent president who won a war, was defeated by an outside governor who snuck in and lost votes to a third party candidate. Read a book nigga
>>
>>55432622
Paul is the only vaguely libertarian candidate. These two are in some shitty shillary vs trump circle jerk.

Also the dumb-ass begging for a map seems to forget that Rand has a favorable match-up against shillary.

Anyway, sage and hide. They are idiots.
>>
>>55432662
>>55432666

you see friends, the difference between the australian and the american is that the australian is consciously shitposting and spouting memes, whereas, the american, is unaware of the fact that he is spouting memes because he cannot differentiate fiction from reality.
Americans, you see, are a very special specie caracterized by complete delusion and detachement from factual truth, and, it is only by acute control of their majority's mind by their rulers, that total chaos is avoided.
>>
>>55432302
Keep dreaming. Obama only beat Hillary because he got the black vote. Sanders doesn't have the black vote.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.