[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sorta wanna buy a gun for protection but afraid i'll probably
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: mfwmemestoodank.png (89 KB, 417x234) Image search: [Google]
mfwmemestoodank.png
89 KB, 417x234
Sorta wanna buy a gun for protection but afraid i'll probably just use it to kill myself.
>>
>canada

at least take a few muslims with you pierre
>>
>>55432151

normalfags will never understand
>>
>>55432151
buy a sniper rifle instead. it's much harder to kill yourself with such a rifle
>>
>gun
>for protection
>or killing yourself

Are you actually suicidal?
Are you merely young and mentally undeveloped?
Do you think you're going to die in an accident?

If you have any doubts you shouldn't buy a gun.
If you don't have your license, the Sisyphean task of attending a few hours of class and mailing in a form may be what saves your life.
>>
>>55432151

>Sorta wanna buy a gun for protection but afraid i'll probably just use it to kill myself.

I honestly have the same fear.
>>
>>55432339

Even easier. You can kill yourself from over a mile away.
> It was Moidah!
>>
>>55432151
I don't see the problem OP.
>>
Natural selection. Do it faggot, if you're fucked up enough to think about it then you shouldnt live anyway
>>
>>55432344

I don't know if i'm suicidal. I'm 25 now, but been pretty depressed for my entire life. Never displayed any "typical" signs of suicidal behaviors like cutting or trying to OD on pills, never, because I know if I actually wanted to do it i'd get it right the first time. Always holding onto the glimmer of hope that one day I might not be depressed, and not being depressed would be incredible.

But yeah, i'm not sure if i'd trust myself around a gun. Not a danger to other people but probably a danger to myself.

DW not actually "suicidal" right now. Getting my master's degree in economics atm, so i'll see when I graduate this summer how shit goes then.
>>
>>55432151
Both results are a net win for humanity at large.
>>
>>55432344

>Do you think you're going to die in an accident?

Is that a thing? I often wonder why put in all this fucking effort if your life can be deleted in a split second due to variables outside your control....
>>
>>55432497
Good idea, wait and see. Don't want you becoming a statistic...
If and when you're mentally stable, grounded, content, etc. then go for it.

I know someone who was prone to depression, didn't own weapons, but during a bad lapsed moment, admitted they would have shot their self if a gun was available. Just because.

Stay safe anon.
>>
File: 1447170997466.jpg (331 KB, 1200x890) Image search: [Google]
1447170997466.jpg
331 KB, 1200x890
>>55432151
anon why would you want to kill yourself? you do realize that being dead is what it was like before you were born. forever. you won't get to see anything great from the future, no waifus, no VR. no exponential technological growth. don't kill yourself anon
>>
>>55432497

Take some vitamin d you shut in nerd

50,000 ui weekly
>>
Why would you need a gun to kill yourself?

You could always just jump off something high or do the ol' tube-from-exhaust-pipe-into-car trick.

Or you could get drunk and slit your wrists in the bathtub.
>>
>>55432773

.. sam?
>>
same. except not for protection because i'm not a kuck faggot, i'd buy one for hunting. but the minute life goes sour it'd be way too tempting to end it
>>
>>55432829

Nah too long and drawn out. I don't think i'd be able to do the carbon monoxide one, chemicals freak me out.
>>
>>55432675

Thanks m8.
>>
Why would you want to protect yourself if you're suicidal? I don't understand.

Anyway, if you really wanted to kill yourself, you'd find a way, gun or not.
>>
>>55432715

Hope so friendo.
>>
>>55433105

Rather end my own life than to have someone else end it for me.
>>
File: 1445648199055.jpg (1 MB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1445648199055.jpg
1 MB, 1200x900
>>55433126
dont kill yourself anon think of all the cool shit thats gonna be in the future

there are new scientific advancements every week. you were born just in time to see the most scientific growth humanity has ever seen
>>
>>55433126
That won't get you into Valhal.
>>
>>55432347

This, it's scary to know I could have something that'd make it all so easy to end.
>>
>>55432829

You do realize the success rate for wrist slitting is terribly low and you'd be more likely to fuck it up while drunk, right?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.