[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Out100 2015 Cover Revealed: President Barack Obama
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: ocoverlo.jpg (89 KB, 750x1046) Image search: [Google]
ocoverlo.jpg
89 KB, 750x1046
http://www.out.com/out100-2015/2015/11/10/out100-2015-cover-revealed-president-barack-obama

>This is the first time a sitting president has been photographed for the cover of an LGBT title, a historic moment in itself, and a statement on how much his administration has done to advance a singularly volatile issue that tarnished the reputations of both President Clinton and President Bush. It might have tarnished this president, too, but for his late-hour conversion in 2012, which set the stage for the extraordinary succession of events that led to this year’s Supreme Court ruling, on June 26, making it unconstitutional to deny same-sex couples the right to wed.

JUST
>>
>>55431399
i just dont care for this nigger. i want him out. he's worst than the bushes.
>>
>>55431399
He literally had no influence over that case and it's ruling. He did nothing and took all of the credit.
>>
>>55431508
>he's worst than the bushes.

here's your reply
>>
>>55432090
actually that cover is playing a teasing game with the real truth.

Barack Obama is in fact a closeted homosexual, just as was rumored back in 2008.

his church choirboy lover was murdered just as the press was starting to investigate this.

the cabbie who reported seeing Senator Obama giving a blow job in the back of his car, was soon murdered too.

his marriage to Michelle is a beard and both daughters were adopted, although you will astoundingly find many citations on the net, including Trickypedia, where they are described as his natural born children.

outside of Michelle, there is NO record he had any relationship with a female.

also note both children were girls, Washington insiders would not tolerate a known queer having young boys to himself alone in the White House.
>>
>>55434960
You forgot the bit how hes a crypto Jew

>Dunham
>Dunham

If he were a Liberal Jew, all of his actions would make perfect sense.

Americans refuse to admit they were C.U.C.K.E.D. by a Black Jew
>>
>>55431399
>Ally. Hero. Icon
top kek
>>
File: 1447034462906.jpg (252 KB, 1177x833) Image search: [Google]
1447034462906.jpg
252 KB, 1177x833
Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
as a gay man, i'm grateful for what he's done for me and my fellow gay men.
>>
>>55434960

> Implying Michelle isn't a man.
>>
>>55431399

Is that Barack "I believe that marriage is the union between a man and a woman" Obama?
>>
>>55435109
Wot?
>>
>>55434960
I can nearly get behind all of this except for the question of why? Why would the political establishment take such a risk to promote a homosexual presidential candidate, having to go to all those great lengths to keep his past concealed, when they could have surely found someone with a cleaner history to do thier jewish bidding anyway?

It's just too much of a stretch, but I could be convinced I guess, I swear I saw Michelles cock in that dancing video the other day and I mean, it is 2015 after all.
>>
>>55431399
why he looks like a wyatt man cartoon?
>>
BATH HOUSE BARRY
BATH HOUSE BARRY
BATH HOUSE BARRY
BATH HOUSE BARRY
BATH HOUSE BARRY
BATH HOUSE BARRY
>>
>>55438525
It's easy to keep someone in check when you have so much dirt on him.
>>
has he toured the chicago bathing clubs as of late? are his familiar haunts still thriving?
>>
>>55438525
Because if things start to get back he can pull out the "gay" card. Then not only would it be racist to criticize him, it would be "homophobic".

Honestly would not be shocked if he came out this year before the elections and Michelle came out a tranny.
>>
>>55433965

http://youtu.be/8mA4HYTO790

Chomsky must have been baiting too.
>>
>>55431399
He's only working relentlessly to change the law regarding those matters because he himself is homosexual and his wife is a man.
>>
>>55438525
He was genuinely closeted first. The establishment realised how engaging and electable he was, helped him go full cover.
>>
>>55438850
I realise that its coming to the end of his second term so it's almost a redundant argument but: could this not be grounds for impeachment on the grounds of obtaining office through deception? Given that a significant aspect of his personal life was concealed from the public and how unlikely it would have been for a homosexual to be elected president in the USA.
>>
>>55431399
>tarnished

The thing that annoys me the most is that the fags pretend that they have anywhere near the influence or numbers to declare something as tarnishing to a president
>>
>>55439158
It doesn't matter if it was. Congress would be too cowardly to impeach him for this. Could you imagine the media shitstorm if they tried to get Obama out of power because he came out? It would be a neverending slur of 'oh, those damn homophobic, racist cisgendered Republicans!!!'
>>
>>55434960
>Washington insiders would not tolerate a known queer having young boys to himself alone in the White House
they let bush sr have young male prostitutes in the white house
>>
>>55434960
this is total horseshit that Hillary fabricated when she started losing to based Barack in 2008.

> 2015
>/pol/ unwittingly spreading Clinton propaganda
this place has fallen...
>>
>>55440426

no dude, this stared coming out in the winter of 2007/2008, Hillary was still running strongly.

the cabbie story, Larry something was his name, was weirdly authentic, it was all worthy of a National Enquire scandal, but knowing Barack was going to be a Good Boy, they underplayed it except for humor. And as soon as it became played out and ignored, the cab guy was murdered.
>>
File: 1430878260962.jpg (378 KB, 746x3546) Image search: [Google]
1430878260962.jpg
378 KB, 746x3546
>>55434960
Michael Obama isn't real then? Is that a gun we see swinging around in her pants, or a colostomy bag?

What do you make of the story that the kids belong to Bill Clinton?

>>55438525
Remember how the Jews like to defile things just for the apparent hell of it? Remember how they like to deal in symbolism and anything else cryptic they can work in?

Having said that, I find the >>55439000 version more believable in this case.

>>55439472
>>55440426
Prove it.
>>
>>55431508
>he's worst than the bushes.

he's the same he's part of the same syndicate
>>
>>55435109
>You forgot the bit how hes a crypto Jew
his grandfather the tribal leader was a jew farmer who converted to Islam
>>
>>55435672
he hasn't done anything for you, he convinced you to support the state, the state which would make you have an evening with your lover in a meat container on a dock packed in like sardines not even 40 years ago

I am very disappointed by how the gay community has forgotten their underground roots
>>
>>55439000

Possibly trips for truth.

The media was all gung-ho for Hillary in 2007 going up to the election, and then they fell absolutely in love with Obama and neglected the usual vetting process. That's how he was able to do things like say that the he's visited 49 states, so he has eight to go, or his whole story about how his father got a student visa specifically through one of JFK's programs to make a Kennedy connection, when his father had been in America for already been in America for over a year.

By the time they actually got around to taking a closer look, they'd committed, and there was no stopping the Hope and Change train, so they started calling anyone asking questions a racist.
>>
>>55431508
Hilldawg will be 100x worse.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.