[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw the white race is on its way to extinction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 11
>mfw the white race is on its way to extinction
>>
>>55431181
It isn't the white race that will become extinct, but sinners.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2hRXLzG05Q
>>
>>55431181
Black People would have nothing to gain from fewer White People.
>>
>implying you're not an Indian

Does your cousin let you post on 4chan while you're supposed to be working the cash register Pajeet?
>>
We will ebola-fy you all when we feel like it
>>
>>55431241
>white people trying to start race wars

we'll make do
>>
File: 1446787166745.gif (1 MB, 500x225) Image search: [Google]
1446787166745.gif
1 MB, 500x225
>>55431217
>>
>>55431181
By mixing two races both the original races go extinct
>>
>China will end up ruling the world with an iron fist
>>
>>55431181
Don't worry, us white people have a plan, We have a surefire way to turn this around and take back our top spot:

Take off every zig.
>>
File: 1386538811073.png (248 KB, 680x431) Image search: [Google]
1386538811073.png
248 KB, 680x431
>>55431181
Pissed that you last thread was archived before anyone could really respond? Don't have like 10 jobs to apply for per week, that's the condition for welfare isn't it?
>>
>>55431389
>using le "pretty boy Loki" may may XD XD XD
Always knew T*rks had terrible taste.
>>
>>55432321
No, since white genes are recessive. All American niggers are rape babies of white Americans and they all look 100% nigger.
>>
File: juncker.jpg (82 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
juncker.jpg
82 KB, 1024x768
>white people go extinct
>no world police
>China and India carve up the world's landmass

The future's bright.
>>
>>55432488

Excluding half-niggers they are on average 90% African ~10% white
>>
>>55432488
You're in Austria, you literally don't know shit.
>>
>>55433425
Why deny facts?
>>
I can't wait until the white race dies out.
White people have been parasites on humanity for years.
If they died out from brown dick, the world would be a better place.
Its glorious watching white culture tear itself apart and die out like it should.
>>
LIFE AFTER WHITE PEOPLE
What would happen if every white on Earth disappeared? This isn't the story of how whites could vanish, it is the story of happens to the world we leave behind.

One Day After White People
>the inner city is strangely quiet as niggers wake from their slumber and emerge from their apartments at noon and stand on their stoops. The absence of police sirens is deafening. There is no reception on their Obama phones, but no worry, the corner store is still open and they can still purchase blunt wraps and potato chips with their EBT cards.
>>
>>55434368
Two Days After White People
>basic utilities start shutting off. Barely anyone notices since no one actually drinks water or showers. A lack of police presence is attributed to whitey being scared. The EBT system stops working for many, and the cell phones still do not work to contact their dealers.

Three Days After White People
>all services have been shutdown. Whites are blamed and armies of blacks take to the streets to protest white privilege. Empty liquor stores and shoe stores are looted. Strangely, no one thinks to take any food or provisions.

One Week After White People
>a strange calm settles over the ghetto. It's obvious that white people were racist and decided to leave the poor minorities. The “evil police” are not present at all and even more rioting and fires break out. Evil white people didn't come to put out the fires or stop mass beatings. There is an ammunition shortage because young blacks like to show off their looted guns by racking out bullets onto the ground, never to be picked up again.
>>
>>55434380
Two Weeks After White People
>the cities have fallen into tribal warfare. Local warlords have risen up, given power since they have the only supply of heroine and crack left. Drug dealers cannot cook crack without the power of gas stoves. All bullets now litter the ground, so blacks have zero ammunition to work their cheap firearms.

Three Weeks After White People
>all corner stores, liquor stores, bars and grocery stores have been looted for booze and blunts. The marijuana supply has dried out three days ago, but poisonous plants and various weeds from unmowed lawns are smoked with Phillies and White Owls to give a sickening and disorienting high. White People are blamed. Blacks resort to huffing whatever gasoline is left in abandoned cars to achieve “dream time”. Canned food is destroyed in the resulting riots leaving a massive food shortage.
>>
File: Ignore_Amerifag.png (910 KB, 1223x836) Image search: [Google]
Ignore_Amerifag.png
910 KB, 1223x836
>>55431217
>It isn't the white race that will become extinct, but sinners.

FUCKING AMERIFAGS YOU STUPID FUCKS!
>>
>>55434405

One Month After White People
>The United States has turned into an area of tribal warfare. Blacks still wearing their tattered clothing from day one now take to the streets hunting down rival clan members. They wear makeup and lipstick as warpaint, using sharpened pieces of metal to kill anyone outside of their turf. Hordes of blacks hold up in dilapidated buildings ready to launch an assault on a neighboring block. These building have been rundown since before White People left, but there is a strange superstition about occupying previously white owned buildings.

Three Months After White People
>It is obvious now that the white people did this to them. Only blood magic and extreme cannibalism can cure tribes of the rampant spread of disease and hunger. It is believed that eating the brains of a young child can dispel “evil white magic” that is causing everyone to die. A strong black woman reminds everyone that they used to be kings, so they begin to pile rubble into a makeshift pyramid.

Six Months After White People
>The massive engineering feat that only blacks are capable of has been finished. The grand pyramid. It's mostly just a pile of rocks and rotting corpses with an Ed Hardy T-Shirt at the top, but it is believed that the various recently made up Gods will look favorably upon them, especially since Winter is starting to set in.
>>
>>55431181
>>
>>55433489
Won't happen, most keep to themselves and live in homogenous communities.

The world will fall apart without the Western world.
Say goodbye to your gibsmedat and say hello to famines and genocides.
Hopefully China will put you idiots in to working camps.
>>
>>55431181
Quality over quantity.
>>
File: nuffin.jpg (8 KB, 168x299) Image search: [Google]
nuffin.jpg
8 KB, 168x299
>>55431181
good luck then, after whites go extinct the chinese will take over

yelling racys doesnt work against the chinese
>>
File: 1434700551880.png (246 KB, 680x623) Image search: [Google]
1434700551880.png
246 KB, 680x623
>>55431181
I'm against race-mixing because I don't want white people to breed away to extinction.

Whites to me are like endangered animals whose population is declining rapidly because of race-mixing with non-whites
>>
>>55431181
>More numerous than ever before
>Slowly shifting to the right of the political spectrum again
Nah not happening m8
>>
The only reason nobody visited us from the future through time travel is because niggers and sandniggers took over because white people and asians went extinct before they were able to finish a time traveling device.
>>
File: wahabbi.jpg (43 KB, 500x303) Image search: [Google]
wahabbi.jpg
43 KB, 500x303
>>55431217
>It isn't the white race that will become extinct, but sinners.

After the Jews - we're coming for the Evangelical fundamentalists you degenerate vermin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xvdHYcvoek
>>
>>55431181
Poo in loo, shitskin
>>
>>55434507
shut up muhammad, im from the future

we had to nuke germany to the bottom of the ocean because the smell just wouldnt leave
>>
>>55434708
I don't think shitskins smell worse than people from your shithole nigger.
>>
I hope they'll still be around for me to take my grandchildren to their exhibits at the zoo. Maybe throw some peanuts at them
>>
>>55434765
>at the zoo
>see white people
>throw peanuts at them
>whites laugh and take pictures
>>
>>55434422
Is that from the planet of the apes prequel?
>>
File: 1369502784952.gif (4 MB, 400x313) Image search: [Google]
1369502784952.gif
4 MB, 400x313
can't wait
>>
File: 1443788201969.jpg (224 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1443788201969.jpg
224 KB, 1600x900
When the whites are gone the chinese will take over. And this iwll be the end of brownies and niggers.
>>
>>55434422
>2179 White people return after years of living in bunkers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-I5p48xfrY
>>
>>55436416
>implying niggers can operate a horse
>>
>>55436353
this literally makes my dick hard

the entire destruction of a race summed up in one gif

I can't even be mad about it, I have my superior 2D anime, so 3D women dont interest me

proud white incel
>>
>>55431181
White Aussies may become extinct, but whitey will never die off. Plus stay in Oz long enough and your skin colour will change eventually to an Abbo tone.
>>
>>55431387
Yeah Africa is such a nice and vibrant place!
>>
obviously blacks cant survive without whites
I mean, look at Ben Carson, a neuroscientist but unable to think in terms that could help foster a new civilization if suddenly global infrastructure were to collapse

whites are hunters and survivors living in forests or farms, they will survive anything while the pavement ape lives where he cannot survive without outside assistance
>>
>>55431181
Now post yfw you realize welfare and dem programz went with them
>>
>>55431181
Lulz, there'll be war and migration you primitive monkey, we're the master race we simply can't die
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.