[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> talking about Mizzou shit with my friends >get on the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: 1446751405818.jpg (85 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1446751405818.jpg
85 KB, 600x600
> talking about Mizzou shit with my friends
>get on the subject of black people rioting all the goddamn time
>my black friend is the one that brings up the fact that they never riot for good reasons, it's always over stupid shit
>says that "sure black lives matter, because everyone's life matters, except the ones stupid enough to go out and commit suicide by cop by being a complete jackass"
>actually uses the term "dindu nuffin" and hates that fact that the dindu is the most prominent representative for his race
>willing discusses the fact that black commit far more crime than any other race without getting offended and actually was the one that brought that up himself
>just wants the black community to stop being so fucking stupid, wise up and learn how to live in a first world nation like a functioning civilized adult

Why are there some blacks that are absolutely based then others violent degenerates? Is there any possible way to steer their community into the direction of learning how to act like human beings? I've met several blacks that were decent people, though most of them were actual African immigrants, the ones smart enough to make it over here on their own, why is the majority of blacks such rowdy hooligans? Can they be fixed?
>>
>tfw no redpilled black friend
>>
Because once a single black person starts hanging around with many white people they realize pretty quicky how degenerate and shitty niggers are and decide their lives are way better in the company of whites. The only times i ever see black people chimp out is when there are more blacks around, if the become used to white culture they realize just how retarded their own people are. Its a beautiful thing.
>>
>>55430188
This is some dumbass shit right here, there are tons of "based" well educated people who happen to have black skin, however their reputation is tainted by the welfare black who is an out of control animal propped up and used as a tool by that Semitic gentleman you see cartoons of around here, the Jew.
>>
>>55430188
Black apologetics and infantilization is big business.
>>
>>55430188
>Why are there some blacks that are absolutely based then others violent degenerates?

gee it's almost like this applies to every race & casting judgement on people based on their skin colour is dumb, wow
>>
>>55430188
>I'm not racist because I have black friends
Stop being a faggot you fucking faggot. And if he really did say dindu you need to find less autistic friends or maybe you're autistic yourself and he's your token weaboo black friend who's into amines and likes to dress up as Afro samurai every Halloween.
>>
>>55430305
>>55430346
I do live in a mostly white area. Like over 90% white, I only ever see a large amount of blacks when traveling.
>>
uncle tom singin' for his supper
>>
>>55430465
So you actually have no experience with anima niggers and are just an arm chair racist faggot?

>>55430484
Kek'd
>>
>>55430188
They need better integration or generations of strong moral leadership instead of constant harassment and targeted assassination of all their strong, but largely nonviolent, leaders like MLK, the Moores, Malcom X, Fred Hampton, or even bombing entire buildings like in the MOVE fiasco.
>>
>>55430644
How is a bombing non-violent?
>>
>>55430432

Implying blacks don't have genetically inferior intelligence.

I talk to a few blacks and they seem like nice people, have stable families.

The only reasonable abo I ever met turned out to be Indian. And a faggot. He was porking my uncle.
>>
>>55430735
Who? I said largely nonviolent, but some did retaliate violence with violence.

The Weather Underground bombed in retaliation to the raid that killed Hampton and the other members of his party and it was the police who dropped the bomb on the MOVE organization.
>>
>>55430188
Despite what /pol/ will tell you in most cases, blacks are not inherently savage or morons. On average, dumber sure. Of course what most of /pol/ does not realize is that the curves of the IQ distributions between whites and blacks (and other races) will eventually touch. But the problem lies in the culture of the black community right now. They literally make fun of their own or anyone for trying to be smart or get educated, so they mostly stay retarded. Only the black community can fix the black community, unfortunately for them. Anyone who tries will just get called an uncle tom until the climate of stupidity vanishes.
>>
>>55430188
>be friends with black girl growing up
>middleschool/highschool is probably around 5% black
>the black students hate her and make fun of her for 'acting white' and being lightskinned
>she just hangs out with white people and seems to hate how these idiotic aggressive blacks
>goes to study psychology in college and when I catch up with her that summer she tells me a professor convinced her to become a womens and gender studies major
>becomes an SJW, posts self important bullshit on twitter about her 'internalized hatred'
>girl who once wanted to do well in life and better herself now a whiny hypersensitive baby who blames whitey
>>
>>55430188
>Implying that whites in the ghetto don't act black
>>
Bff is black but bluepilled as fuck.

> Lel kid got shot, best tear up the neighborhood.
> Man because they mad!

Too bad though, blacks make amazing redpills since none of them are complacent to corruption.
>>
>>55430188
they got the good genes from their ancestors mastah
>>
>>55431101
>none of them are complacent to corruption
>What are the cities of Chicago, DC, Detroit, and Baltimore?

When it's their own people they look the other way.
>>
>>55430859
i never implied that, the research seems to indicate that is true. in your opinion does that make them worse people on average or that they are not worthy of respect? tread carefully here if you're not posting with a south korean flag

& about that guy and your uncle, that's weird man
>>
Black lives matter.

Nigger lives don't.

Black people are just people, a nigger is a degenerate as much as rednecks or any other racial degenerate.
>>
>>55431320
No I don't think it makes them worse people, but it probably makes them less likely to thing of the consequences of their actions and do something silly, like burning down your own neighbourhood in a riot or shooting Jamal over some slight.

And yeah, it's kinda weird I guess, never knew my uncle was a fag until like 5 years ago. The Indian dude is pretty cool though, works for Centrelink, born in Australia I believe so he's not POO IN LOO tier.

They keep their gayness on the d/l, never seen them so much as sit unreasonably close together.
>>
>>55431055
On an individual basis blacks are fine but as a group they will always be a strain on any civilized society. And it has nothing to do with culture it is genetics. It isn't just a black American issue, blacks are poor, dumb and dominate crime stats everywhere they live. They are a primitive race meant to live in primitive tribal cultures. If left alone they would have lived naked in the jungle for thousands of years. The only way to get the blacks to prosper in a civilized society would be with eugenics, get all the intelligent ones to breed together and make a new civilized black race. Until then they will always dominate the bottom of any society they live on.
>>
>>55431206

Good point.

> That one counsel woman with a fucking tiara.
>>
#MizzouWolfSighting
In an age of cellphones and security cameras surely someone saw it.
>>
>>55430188
Because there's an old secret truth we're not generally aloud to speak of, or ever hear:
There are black people...and there are niggers. A nigger is a nigger, no matter the skin-color. A person is a person. And they're startlingly easy to distinguish.

Your black friend is exactly that, a black friend. If he were a nigger, he wouldn't be your friend.
>>
>>55432938
Revisionist please.

Every black is a nigger. Make up a new word instead of trying to alter an existing word.

Just as bad as tumblrites saying racism=prejudice+power
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.