[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No Money For Homeless, Tons for Muzzies.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8
File: JustFuckEverything.jpg (89 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
JustFuckEverything.jpg
89 KB, 960x720
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/british-columbia/metro-vancouver-prepares-for-influx-of-syrian-refugees/article27204807/

http://www.metronews.ca/news/vancouver/2015/11/09/bc-and-vancouver-announce-winter-shelter-beds.html

Articles two fucking days apart, we could only get 50 more beds for the homeless, you know Canadians, sure they are mentally unstable but still Canadians but for the fucking Pakis don't worry we'll accommodate 25,000 of them and that's just my city. Time to get a mother fucking gun, any fellow Canucks out there wanna give me the heads up on what I need to do to get a gun here?
>>
The Sikhs will kill the Muslims won't they? They are mortal enemies right?
>>
>>55430325
Even fucking Buddhists want to kill muslims.
>>
>>55430325
After us whites get wiped out probably, but let's be honest here, we have no allies in the other races, they all want to see us burn, then they'll turn on each other.
>>
>>55430376
So how do you guys get by?
>>
>>55430422
Whites are getting pushed out. Langley will brown as Surrey soon. I remember it being white and fields and cows and shit
>>
>>55430186
>Syrians
>Pakis
wot
>>
File: 1447103165511.jpg (2 MB, 1900x1155) Image search: [Google]
1447103165511.jpg
2 MB, 1900x1155
>>55430186

Lets be honest, its over for canakekia...
>>
>>55430714
Shit, I remember growing up I had a friend in Langley, I remember it the exact same way.
>>55430737
In Canada calling them that is like calling a nigger a nigger, they hate it, it offends them in a way no other word can.
>>
>>55430821
Which is why I need to get a gun, when they come for me at least then I can go down fighting.
>>
Fuckin hell Canada, they're going to blow shit up over here.
>>
>>55430422
Good. I hope all you white parasites all die out. Your shit race ha done nothing but leech off others throughout almost all of history and then turned around and rewrote it to suit your white savior narrative.
Honestly, most other races get along at least five times better than they do with whites. It isn't great but they don't want others to flat out die out, like they wish of the white race. All this hostility from them come from them reacting to you trashing them, so its well deserved.

>>55430714
Whites should be wiped out rather than just pushed out. Fuck white faggots and their pathetic c uckold fetish. The white race fathered the concept of homosexuality.
>>
>>55430831
kek there is this turkshit in my school and I called him an Arab, and he almost started fucking crying
Once I he was speaking turkish on the phone, and I was like "Stop speaking arabic", and he went fucking spaz

I also called this Iranian kid Arab, he got so pissed

Here is my guide to calling out non-whites

>Turks
>Afghanis
>Iranian
call them Arab

>Arabs
>Indians
call them Paki

>Sikhs
call them muzzies

>Hindus
call them Muslim or Sikh, or Arab

guaranteed butt-blastness
>>
>>55430737
Those people are not from Syria. Syrians are not that brown, you get a lot of Pakis that claim they are from Syria since it's easier to get into the West that way.
>>
>>55430924

Nice try shlomo.
>>
>>55430186
BECAUSE IT'S 2015
>>
>>55430186
Why havent you moved to asia yet mate?

Sexy girls, cheap beer, low stds, NO NIGGERS.

Ill move back when the gas chambers fore up but until then fuck home
>>
>>55430967

Does it really matter where they're from?

No, not really. They are foreign and thus undesirable nigs.
>>
>>55430965
gold
>>
>>55431000
I'm not a fucking mudslime, I don't run from my countries problems, I will face them.
>>
CURRENT YEAR!!!!
>>
Does the guy in the foreground not look exactly like a brown pepe?
>>
>>55430965

Also call greeks turks for max keks
>>
>>55431340
Pretty much any EU country at this point.
>>
File: Canada.jpg (2 MB, 1974x1200) Image search: [Google]
Canada.jpg
2 MB, 1974x1200
>>55430186
>Articles two fucking days apart, we could only get 50 more beds for the homeless, you know Canadians, sure they are mentally unstable but still Canadians but for the fucking Pakis don't worry we'll accommodate 25,000 of them and that's just my city. Time to get a mother fucking gun, any fellow Canucks out there wanna give me the heads up on what I need to do to get a gun here?

We'll sell you guns for revolution Canadakek. It's time the US stop arming Islamic Fundamentalists and arm white compatriots.
>>
>>55431267

Theres a picture floating around somewhere with a brown pepe shoop on his face .
>>
>>55431409
Armed revolution isn't what we need, and it would never work, I'll remind you the majority in this country was stupid enough to vote for this.
>>
>unskilled working poor

>29

>stuck in Vancouver wedged between hipsters, corrupt Chinese oligarch money, TFW/refugees saturating the labor pool, SJW's, and over leveraged idiots.

When do we kill these fuckers again?
>>
>>55431064
Ill face them too. Let me know when i can hang a nigger skull over my fireplace mantle as a trophy and we can hunt niggers for game in the forest instead of moose.

Playing by liberal rules isnt fighting.bits consigning yourselfbto death. They only survive by stealing your tax dollars
>>
>>55431616
When we get a charismatic leader.
>>
File: 1419070976631.jpg (81 KB, 494x494) Image search: [Google]
1419070976631.jpg
81 KB, 494x494
>shitskins get monies
>"b-but what about the poor, homeless, and mentally ill"

be honest, you've never gave a fuck about them until they could be used to reason your hate for brown people. I personally couldn't give a fuck about either.

this country is no longer worth preserving from the rich foreign moguls or 3rd world invading poor. the sooner you realize this and get your shit together and migrate out the better.
>>
Vancouverite keknadian living in murikkka here. There's a difference between federal and prov money.

For the homless problem, Canada is an unfair federation and BC is screwed ALL the time so we have no money to fund anything local (all stolen by Quebec and filthy easterners). Its also the warmest in Canada so the hobo and welfare bums don't freeze to death (unfortunately). Hence the homeless problem plus all the other provinces are happy to send their homeless to us because we're too keked to kick them out or fly them home.

For the "refugees", the money flows because its federal. The liberal party is in it to buy votes and keep themselves in power forever (see tamil terrorist refugees, that piece of shit terrorist kid that killed a bunch of americans in a-stan's family, etc). The conservatives were idiots to shut down the buy-a-green card program for rich chinks because they actually vote conservative because theyre monied (ill gotten or otherwise, but mostly ill gotten).

either way Canada is fucked with someone as naïve as kekstin trudeau as prime minister. plus politicians are obviously in it for themselves what the fuck do they care what happens to the rest of us?
>>
>>55431761
I did buy one lunch once, he just kept on asking for more which turned me off giving things to them directly, but I've always felt we should do more to get them off the streets, but you're right I'd never do anything myself to help them because I don't care about them enough.
>>
>>55431409

>Implying you guys aren't keked by the blacks

Come on now look at all of your top universities

Let's face it, countries are not going to do anything, it's up to the people themselves.
>>
>>55431761
Fuck off. That is not what people are doing at all.

Do people like you even believe in community? There are hundreds of homeless where I live. I'm not going to work myself to death to help them but why should tax money not benefit locals rather than people that are effectively replacing them?
>>
>>55431884
This guy once asked me for $40 to cab out to his daughters place outside if the city. He said he would pay me back. Obviously a drug addict, but I figured I'd take a chance. Guy never showed up to pay me back so now I have no problem ignoring bums and degenerates and I don't feel guilty about it whatsoever. Well worth it desu senpai
>>
>>55431761
>you've never gave a fuck about them until they could be used to reason your hate for brown people
False. The reason there is no help for our poor is because we don't have the resources. So why do we suddenly have resources for pakis? The homeless are whites and progressives wants to see them die.
>>
File: vietnam nigger.jpg (62 KB, 664x561) Image search: [Google]
vietnam nigger.jpg
62 KB, 664x561
>>55430924
>>
say it loud, say it proud: PAKIS OUT
>>
File: 1446981255929.jpg (15 KB, 234x200) Image search: [Google]
1446981255929.jpg
15 KB, 234x200
>>55431340
>what do you call a greek grandmother?

Turkish delight
>>
>>55430186
That is the thing that is currently enraging most people in Germany, too.
Not that they are being invaded, but that they have been told for years for every tiny request they made that no money is available, and suddenly we have billions to waste on illegals.
>>
>>55430325
Sikhs are too busy trying to prove they are bro-tier to do what must be done.
>>
>>55435690
This desu. Old people and unit studends havent had a decent allowence rise in how many years, healthcare system overloaded as fuck with cunts dying while waiting for surgery, public housing waiting list is like 10 years ( unless you're an abo or refugee of course) and cunts are being taxed to shit with talks about raising taxes further. All of a sudden some smelly brown cunts turn up on a boat who burnt their passports and we have millions to throw at them. Or when the gooks above us get hit by a tidal wave we give them 1 billion just like that. We"ve been at war with the cunts like 3 times since ww2 and probably again one day.
>>
>>55431000
What kind of job can you make in Thailand when you are white ?
Anyway i could live over there doing nothing and cashing my french welfare but that would be a shame desu senpai.
>>
>>55430376
Buddhists can't do shit to Muslims. If you think a few weak Rohingya being killed in Myanmar means 'hurr all Buddhists gonna genocide mudslimes', you're fucking retarded

Take a look at the map of SE Asia some day, all those nations with huge Muslim majorities were once Buddhist

That's how successful we Muslims have been over Buddhists. A couple of hundred or even thousand Bengalis in Myanmar killed doesn't really even that out much, fuckwit.
>>
File: 1439112662998.jpg (223 KB, 941x1020) Image search: [Google]
1439112662998.jpg
223 KB, 941x1020
>>55430924
Fucking yes

Have some tits, best whites-btfo comment for a while
>>
>>55430924
>>55437645
You two do realise that whites get along with all races better than they get along with each other, correct?

This entire 'kill whitey' meme is merely a side-product of your envy.

>>55437060
Buddhists are very anti-islamic, take a look at some quotes, or maybe some history, you shit coloured faggot.
>>
>>55430186
IT IS 2015
>>
>>55437705
>Buddhists are very anti-islamic
I didn't say they weren't, dipshit, I said they've been colossally fucked by Islam throughout their history because they are weak kuks, a few dead ronyhingya doesn't change that SE Asia was once Buddhist and is now Muslim
>>
File: omarkhadr_1280.jpg (86 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
omarkhadr_1280.jpg
86 KB, 1280x720
>>55431867
There are more lazy whites than lazy refugees. Plus, we wouldn't need immigration if whites would reproduce.
>>
>>55430924
>we wuz kings 'n shieeet!
how does it feel to be a nigger
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.