[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Repeat After Me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 9082304982304982304823942.jpg (1021 KB, 5111x3406) Image search: [Google]
9082304982304982304823942.jpg
1021 KB, 5111x3406
"I stand with Rand. Dump Trump."

Pass on the message.
>>
No.
>>
He got better, but he got scrappy again and blinded by his need to force through a particular win on something. Considering how much better Trump's competition did tonight, I think another year should be plenty of time to get better.

I'm not really interested in "look at me I'm a conservative" (maybe even less than "let's make america great again" to be honest). The coddled,elementary description of a no fly zone killed it compared to what everybody else was willing to talk about, and that should say something about how effective it could be to spend more time getting down to brass tacks and less time trying to posture.
>>
>>55430133

Just dont stand up too straight. Maybe "I crouch with Rand" would be more fitting.
>>
>>55430133

Rand will never win the presidency. I'd like him to but it's just not realistic.

What is realistic is a Trump/Paul or Trump/Cruz/Paul candidacy
>>
>>55430487
>trump winning
>realistic
you are deluded
>>
File: 1442018547754.jpg (41 KB, 528x381) Image search: [Google]
1442018547754.jpg
41 KB, 528x381
>>55430133
Didn't get to see the debate. What did I miss and was it as bad as the last one?
>>
no screw that poodle head
>>
>>55430523

>H-he's just a joke candidate!

That's leading the polls, month after month after month.
>>
>>55430564
You're not talking about online polls that 4chan is rigging right? You realize that any retard here can spam vote for Trump, which is what they do?
>>
Rand is the man, completely destroyed everyone in the debate tonight and stood his ground.

I hope even if he doesn't win this one, he's not discouraged from trying again and again. We NEED him in the white house so he can shrink the gov and BTFO the FED.
>>
>>55430692

Even if half the voters were 4chan memers, he would still be ahead of every other candidate.
>>
File: 1447214207280-0.png (593 KB, 1060x852) Image search: [Google]
1447214207280-0.png
593 KB, 1060x852
>voting for a butthurt manlet omega male.

Not even once.

>>55430692
>oy vey trump isn't really leading in every poll! Here, look at this sketchy poll with 400 people where we don't release the internals that show Carson is ahead!

Go sleep in an oven.
>>
>>55430525
It was kind of lackluster. Maybe it's a turning point from celebrity battle championship to figuring out how to circle in on having an actual debate at some point.
>>
>>55430796
Believe it or not, online polls where anyone, including foreigners, can vote are meaningless. When election day comes in 2016 they will not be counting how many votes Nigerians managed to spam click for Trump on Drudgepoll. Sorry but that's just the reality.

#iStandWithRand
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.