[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Russia and China so friendly with each other? I'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: iipi.jpg (9 KB, 389x129) Image search: [Google]
iipi.jpg
9 KB, 389x129
Why are Russia and China so friendly with each other? I'd imagine there would be a lot of tension if either country began expanding their territory.
>>
>>55429281
Enemy of my enemy. That's it.
>>
>>55429281
When is there not tension when a country begins expanding their territory?
>>
>>55429281
Both countries have a defensive mentality.

Combined losses in Russo-Chinese conflicts over a millenia are like several thousand people.
>>
Because you and the EU won't stop pissing off Russia right into China's waiting embrace.
>>
Because if we all teamed up to give China the curbstomping those dog eaters so fully deserve, shit would be too easy and boring.
>>
>>55429325
How do Russians feel about Chinese people or their culture? Or you don't really care?
>>
>>55429325
My guess too. Especially with US loosening it's grip on Japanese military control, pissing off any countries that aren't allied with the US (and even some that are, like South Korea)
>>
>>55429666
First, you have to understand thar Russains have very conflicting opinions - well, like everyone else, I guess. So I can only talk for myself and my social circle.

They are an ancient and great civilisation, they have long memories and can holde a grudge for genereations. They are care only about themselves and prefer to keep to themselves.

We hope that we may be able to coexist in peace without meddling in each other`s affairs too much, but we are still suspicious of them (and the feeling is mutual, I beleive).
>>
>>55429968
Reasonable view to have imo. The only thing I'd question is them keeping to themselves, but I suppose as yet they mostly mind their own business.
>>
>>55429281

>not being hostile with one another = OMFG, THEY'RE CONSPIRING. OUR EMPIRE IS THREATENED.!

No.
>>
>>55429281
If you're looking for a serious answer, they aren't.
The chinks screwed the ruskies on the big gas deal (though with prices now who know) and they cooperate very little.
The land that could be disputed is largely uninhabited and has few resources so the incentive for conflict is nill.
Additionally, large enemy-of-my-enemy-is-my-friend effects throughout history against EU/US.
>>
>>55429325
Tzu approves this post.
>>
File: 1447171591096.jpg (75 KB, 800x687) Image search: [Google]
1447171591096.jpg
75 KB, 800x687
>>55429968
>>55429968
This sounds like something a dwarf fortress character would say.
>>
>>55429281
The truth is we are not. We're neutral, not friends.
>>
>>55431849
Pretty much this.

China and Russia are not friends. They're just not enemies no matter how much you wish it.

I know you would love to have it so that your biggest rivals are fighting each other, but they know you love it too so they won't.
>>
File: 1446509598568.jpg (15 KB, 520x390) Image search: [Google]
1446509598568.jpg
15 KB, 520x390
>>55432494
>>55432554

Been in Kyrgyzstan a year ago, near tian shan range mountain.

You wont belive the convoys of chinky goods coming in on the main highway... FUCK its alot.

yopu niggas are underestimating the allieance of the two.

read up new lies for old.

have fun

anotoliy golitsyn
>>
>>55433626
Trade doesn't mean friends, idiot.

Japan's top trading partner isn't the US, it's China. You think China and Japan are friends?
>>
With a rich history of Soviet Union and China, friendliness since Mao, and transference of scientific secrets including nuclear (but not the bomb), and also the balkanizing of the new russian vassal states also has vestiges of old soviet russia, to the west. it's also perfect strategy for russia against sanctions to be friendly with china.
>>
File: 1445446170800.jpg (29 KB, 415x478) Image search: [Google]
1445446170800.jpg
29 KB, 415x478
>>55433886
hardly my fellow idiot jew.

GL buddy, you need it!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.