[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I figured out Northeast Asians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
What makes Asians and Europeans so different?

In my opinion, Europeans are unique among the races of the world to the extent that they are intelligent and yet very idealistic (or credulous, to put it in a negative slant). While Europeans were the first to spread science and skepticism about Gods and spirituality widely throughout the world, it seems that Europeans do not actually internalize the consequences of a meaningless universe very well at all. Although we have abandoned the sort of primitive tokens of worship that Africans and Southeast Asians cling to (unable to believe that their trees or carvings don't have literal spirits living in them), it seems to me that Europeans have merely replaced their deities with ideologies.

Europeans actually BELIEVE that things like "freedom," or "justice," or "truth" ACTUALLY exist. They are not just notions, but take on a concrete nature of their own. They are served in precisely the same way that an actual idol is by primitive peoples. Northeast Asians on the other hand IMHO do not really believe in these things at all. They have actually internalized the awful reality of a meaningless universe, and so what is the actual truth, or justice, or any of these things is of little consequence; life is a meaningless, subjective experience, and so all of these things are infinitely malleable. In my experience, Northeast Asians tend to view the European tendency towards political and social idealism PRECISELY the way that Europeans skeptical about religion view their practice among more credulous races of men; charitably with some admiration, as an adorable if somewhat childish escape from reality; or more harshly as a hypocritical, foolish weakness.
>>
File: LaughSpit.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
LaughSpit.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>55429097
>Asians
>slant
>>
>>55429097
This is post is so euphoric it tipped my fedora, in this moment of course.
>>
In truth, European idealism can actually often be a strength. The stubborn European belief in MEANING despite no meaning actually existing creates a self-belief among people that has done a great deal to strengthen Europeans throughout history. It explains even today the relative lack of corruption in European societies compared to most of their counterparts (even without a God, most people believe that cheating and stealing is still somehow "wrong" even if no-one finds out), and when Europeans go to war, it is often with the unfeigned belief that there is a real purpose to it - whereas Northeast Asians go to war with the tragic understanding that like everything, it is futile, with no more meaning that wars between bands of gorillas or packs of dogs.

So you have the curious situation where Europeans - who are actually more animalistic and brutish than East Asians BELIEVE THEMSELVES TO BE MORE THAN THAT, while East Asians, who are actually the most intelligent and least emotional of all people are ironically the only people in the world aware of the fact that they are an evolutionary accident; that their lives like those of all of us are insignificant and meaningless.

I think this is where the Asian stereotype of European arrogance comes from. They are envious of the European ability to live in a world with meaning and purpose, even if it ultimately comes from within our own heads and hearts only.

Europeans are also more aggressive and violent than Asians, for hormonal reasons. Combined with the European self-will and self-belief, this has historically been a crushing advantage. We will see whether it will remain so; current events in Europe suggest that it may not.
>>
>>55429353
Do edgy white teenagers use proxies to give more validity to their white supremacist views?

Post a time stamp of something super Korean.
>>
>>55429486
>implying I'm a white supremacist

White supremacy has been a reality for the past 500 years; it may not always be so. A characteristic which is an advantage in one time or situation can be a grave weakness or flaw in another.
>>
>>55429566
I need to see time stamp of your Korean food pantry or fridge.
>>
>>55429608
You can stop the flag banter already, I never claimed to be Korean (I'm not).
>>
>>55429637
But you are an edgy white kid in South Korea? Military duty perhaps? Visiting for some yellow pussy? I already read all your posts and they were very euphoric.
>>
>>55429741
>they were very euphoric

Thanks, I do it all for you.

*dibs vedora"
>>
... And yet Europeans werr still the only ones to figure out nihilism. But i get what you're saying OP
>>
>>55429741
You know what I mean though, right?

I mean, they are often pretty stupid, but consider a lot of the boomers who make up a huge proportion of the white population in America.

You see them waving flags, praising Jeebus and talking about "freedom" and shit. They ARE full of shit mostly, but you can see the belief in their eyes. You just don't get that kind of true belief and idealism among most Northeast Asians particularly adults the way you do among whites.

Now of course, idealistic and dull people can be very dangerous (they're how the Iraq War and other wonderful nation-wrecking events were allowed to happen) but depending on who is leading them, such people can and have historically used very effectively to wage absolutely terrifying wars of conquest in a way that can do a great deal to grab power for a tribe or nation.
>>
>>55429914
They were, but consider how few of even the most self-aware whites REALLY go there. On actual /pol/, there is a lot of rather astonishing self-belief in race and civilization.

While there is a certain amount of jingoism among Asians, I find that it's actually LESS GENUINE among them.

Nihilism is rejected for the most part even by fairly edgy people on /pol/ - on the other hand, in my experience, Wizardchan-tier antinatalism, cynicism (especially about nationalism and race) and nihilism is actually far more common among Northeast Asians.
>>
>>55429937
Dude what the fuck are you talking about. China has one of the biggest Christian populations. It's literally spreading over there like a viral email circa 2006.
>>
When a European gets sad or jealous or angry about freedom, its about his freedom being curtailed. About justice, its about him not getting what he wants. About truth, its about other people refusing to listen to him.

If your race really does not subscribe to these ideals (goals, motivators, desires) then they are probably all soulless automatons who wouldn't react if you started beating them to death. I doubt this is the case. Most likely an average Asian, or average African, also has an ideal of universal freedom, in which he is completely unrestricted. Justice, in which he gets everything he thinks he deserves - which is whatever he wants. And truth, where everyone agrees with everything he says. Because these aren't the idea that the universe has moral guidelines, but rather the idea that the universe should ideally follow the moral guidelines we set on it.
>>
>>55430078
There are more than 50 million Christians there, but that's a small fraction of the total population of over 1.2 billion. About 87% of Chinese have no religion whatsoever.
>>
>>55430223
And it's literally growing bigger every year. A few years ago such a thing would be unheard of.
>>
>>55430168
>>If your race really does not subscribe to these ideals (goals, motivators, desires) then they are probably all soulless automatons who wouldn't react if you started beating them to death.
Ironically, that's something that happens in Korea and China on a daily, if not hourly, basis.
>>
I actually thought this was a pretty decent read. Nice to see some thought go into a post on this board for once, even if I dont fully agree.
>>
>>55430078
>China has one of the biggest Christian populations.
These claims are spat out by the state-run media and are wholly without merit. They also claim that there are more English-speakers in China than in every other country in the world. They're talking about people who have stepped foot in an English classroom for at least an hour in their entire life, which all kids have there, since it's required in schools now. That doesn't mean they can create a unique English sentence on their own. In the same way, registering their religion with the government as "Christian" doesn't mean they stop being soulless animals.
>>
>>55429097
OP we already know that Asians are basically insects, it's been a stereotype for decades now. This wall of text was unnecessary.
>>
>>55431300
What I think is the interesting part, though, is that their intelligence is almost certainly the root of what actually makes them "disturbing" or weird" to members of other races.

Basically, you have a full spectrum of people. One one side, you have the worlds' most dull, primitive people. They ironically enough usually live in an almost magical world, where EVERYTHING has some kind of spiritual meaning. Think of Liberian natives and other West Africans. For them, there are actual spooks and spirits hiding behind every tree or in every lake. Scary I suppose in some ways, but life is never lacking in purpose or diversion.

On the other side, you have our "insect-like" as you put it, Asians. More than any other people, they see the world as it actually is, shorn of all comforting illusions; the word that describes it is essentially "dismal." There is for them little essential meaning in nation, in race, in religion, or in ideas; and they are horrifyingly aware of the fragility and pointlessness of it all.

The European almost impossibly straddles these two extremes as no others do. He ridiculously and miraculously manages to be more or less positive and purposeful in his worldview despite all evidence to the contrary.

I have lived in several Asian nations and I believe that this is the source of a lot of Asian insecurity, bitterness, and hostility towards whites. A lot of Asian hostility towards whites is rooted in sexual insecurity on the part of Asian men; but even on that note, I don't think that greater aggression or larger sexual organs explain everything.

I think a lot of Western people have a sort of irrepressible positivity for the reasons I've mentioned in this thread; and I think that can often be more attractive to Asian women than the cynicism and calculating nature of their own men, justified as it is by a rational analysis of the situation.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.