[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
POLL RESULTS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 14
File: POLL-MADNESS.jpg (434 KB, 1366x1804) Image search: [Google]
POLL-MADNESS.jpg
434 KB, 1366x1804
I PUT TOGETHER A COLLAGE OF ALL POLL RESULTS. RECENT AS OF 11PM PT.
>>
I'm officially not on board with Trump. There is no way on earth he won that debate. He ducked a bunch of arguments between the candidates and he says THE SAME SHIT EVERY TIME.

CHINA

CHINA

WALL

It's over. I'm actually convinced Trump spent tons of money to shill /pol/.
>>
File: 1440503727335.jpg (75 KB, 386x527) Image search: [Google]
1440503727335.jpg
75 KB, 386x527
>>55428760
Memers gonna meme. The real shock to me is Ted Cruz, what the hell did he do differently tonight that makes him stand out?

He did what he's done every other debate. Interject whenever somebody makes a good point and ride the coat-tail of their good point, usually wish a snappy remark or joke as well.

And whenever he got asked questions he'd take 45 seconds to say "it's srs mang" and tell everyone that all the answers in the world can be found on his website.
>>
>>55428760

I'm convinced you're a shill.
>>
>>55428899
I'd pick Cruz over Trump any day. Trump literally just uses buzz words and motivational speak to "win." He might be funded by lobbyists, but he has a whole lot of money to shill. People really think all of /pol/ who "stand with rand" a couple of months ago all of a sudden bandwagon trump?

It's obviously shilling or reddit
>>
>>55429005
Other than meme humor, tell me 3 things that makes Trump good.
>>
>>55428760
the issues dont really change every week
>>
>>55429051
1. memes
2. humor
3. ?????
>>
CAN'T
>>
how did trump do in the debate senpaitachi?
>>
>>55428760
I've given more money to trump than he'll ever give me.

$25+shipping for a hat
$17.99+tax for a book
But you can't put a price on all the beaners going back to Mexico :)
>>
>>55428708
People seriously say he won? He got booed twice and get stumped by Rand. The only others boos were that moron Kasich and the moderator for saying Shillary had an amazing record. I realize /pol/ and the like do a lot of shilling in these online polls, but this is absurd.

It was his worst performance yet, about the economy of all things. The same old THE BEST this, THE GREATEST that, and THE WORST the other. Coupled with WE DONT WIN ANYMORE min wage and CHINA AND MEXICO trade, he's just becoming so boring. The only moment I actually liked him was when shut down Kasich, and that's because I hate Kasich.
>>
>>55429051
not owned by anyone

immigration policy

one of 1600 billionaires in the world

decades of business experience

will try to get us unfucked by china and others.... i mean Microsoft does more revenue in the Netherlands than China because we let China rob Microsoft

cruz is a religious nutjob

fuck off
>>
>>55428708
Out of all the candidates, Trump is the most vocal, hell he was speaking for 1.5 hours yesterday. That guy has appeared on so many shows and stages that someone like that is bound to suffer from exhaustion. He'll come back, more prepared than ever for the next debate. Bottom line is, he just had a bad night.
>>
if donald trump wins fuckin fuck yeah
>>
Look. It doesn't make a fucking bit of difference who we elect. Trump would be the most entertaining to watch however. Carson and Cruz would also be very entertaining. Carson's actually mentally retarded and Cruz's ironic attempts at sincerity are hilarious. Do you see how hard this guy is kekking while he talks about the tragedy of his parents immigrating from Cuba or big government ruining America? It's awesome.
>>
>>55428708
RAND PAUL.

BACK FROM THE DEAD.
>>
>>55429148

>WE DONT WIN ANYMORE

you beat me to it!!

P.S. Will anybody thank me for putting together the polls? Took about 10 mins to gather and put together.
>>
>>55429005
>if you don't like trump you're a liberal
>if you don't like trump you're voting for bernie
>if you don't like trump you're a shill
you do realize your kneejerk reaction makes you a shill right?
>>
File: 1446716528985.jpg (18 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
1446716528985.jpg
18 KB, 180x180
>mfw Rand Paul 2016
>mfw /pol/ goes back to its roots
>>
>>55429136
That's what's wrong with Trump supporters. They think illegal immigrants are the MAIN issue America is suffering. Wtf? That's the least of our issues.
>>
>>55428760
You are one dumb fuck.
Please do the adults a favor and DON'T vote.
>>
File: yeb.jpg (34 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
yeb.jpg
34 KB, 640x360
>>55428760
I remember the after-debate discussion where the FOX-Buis people were shilling for Rubio and Fiorina (with absolutely no mention of how well Rand and Cruz did btw) and they said something along the lines of Trump not being substantive in his policies

The nigger has a comprehensive Tax plan, immigration plan, VA plan, education plan, and defense plan. The only major omission is his health care plan after he repeals AAA

TL;DR Fuck you Jeb
>>
File: 1446958587453.jpg (82 KB, 936x960) Image search: [Google]
1446958587453.jpg
82 KB, 936x960
>>55429311
its one of many issues
>>
File: emperor.jpg (494 KB, 1928x3000) Image search: [Google]
emperor.jpg
494 KB, 1928x3000
>>55429136
I am literally buying my Canadian grandfather a Trump hat for Christmas. he's super religious and doesn't own a television, has never really used a computer and lives a very full life in a quaint riverside town.

Every time I see him we talk about Trump. He is quite hopeful that a real American president will be elected again in his lifetime.

The best part is that buying him one of these hats is right up his allley, you cannot get hats like these any more and when he was a young man he was a trucker for a small mill in the very same town my whole family is from.

Trump 2016
>>
>>55429311
Immigration is the only issue that matters, because if we lose on immigration, we lose on EVERYTHING else as well.
>>
>>55429311
>demographic changing from white to all Mexicans niggers and Arabs
>least of our problems
You can't be more of a shill than your sorry ass, please go and die libtard.
>>
>>55429155
Cruz actually challenged opposition in DC. Trump is running as president for laughs and banter.

>Not owned by anyone
How many people does he pay to make him look good? You think these polls are rigged?
>Immigration policy
11 (eleven) million people being deported is his policy? He's probably running as president some mexican pissed him off.
>One of 1,600 billionaires in the world
Ok.
>Decades of business experience
But what about political and military experience?
>will try to get us unfucked by china and others.... i mean Microsoft does more revenue in the Netherlands than China because we let China rob Microsoft
Fun fact, we're only less than 2 trillion in debt with China, and China needs us more than we need them. China isn't our #1 issue.
>>
File: rand pauls greatest fear.jpg (216 KB, 397x594) Image search: [Google]
rand pauls greatest fear.jpg
216 KB, 397x594
>>55429387
To add to this, he wears hats like this already and is a bit of an American fanboy. He was a UN peacekeeper in the Congo in the 60's and is SUPER redpilled.
>>
>>55429420
It is the least of our problems because we don't import immigrants at the level your c.ucked country does.
>>55429397
What about leftism in general??? Isn't that what /pol/ talks about all day? Immigration is nothing compared to marxism being spread in colleges and such.
>>
File: LMAO TSE TUNG.jpg (124 KB, 473x613) Image search: [Google]
LMAO TSE TUNG.jpg
124 KB, 473x613
>>55428760
As a proud and patriotic Chinese, I support Trump
>>
>>55429424
He is aware and has stated that he cannnot deport ALL of these people but he doesn;t want to weaken his platform by outright stating that the law of the land cannot be followed.

He's going to beef up border services and start asking people for papers, and fine them if they do not have them. The wall is his real policy.
>>
>>55429424
>How many people does he pay to make him look good? You think these polls are rigged?
you think employees own you? dont go full retard
>11 (eleven) million people being deported is his policy?
obama deports over 400,000 a year without even trying right now (pic related)
>Ok.
yeah its not easy to make a billion, let alone 5-10
>But what about political and military experience?
hes dealt with politicians for decades... and most have no military experience
>Fun fact, we're only less than 2 trillion in debt with China, and China needs us more than we need them. China isn't our #1 issue.
im aware of the debt, i never said china was the number one issue... but why let countries fuck our companies over? big or small? why let microsoft get fucked over?
>>
>>55429169
But he's vague all the time. The only concrete thing he had was bringing up Ike deporting beaners (forgot he said that) to the other side of Mexico. Doing that along with building a wall are exactly the steps we need to take, but this was a debate about the business and shit. Judging by that:

>Carson had a better answer about min wage
>Rubio had a better answer about Russia
>Cruz looked better on banks
>Fiorina nailed him with that Putin remark
>Rand flat out stumped him with TPP

>>55429155
>owned by his ego
>implying his immigration policy isn't the only thing he's to the right on
>part of the same group you despise for "owning" others
>decades of experience abusing the fuck out of eminent domain
>implying Trump even new China wasn't a part of TTP
>implying Republican base isn't mostly "religious nutjobs"

No. You fuck off
>>
File: terrible shitposting itt.png (33 KB, 667x441) Image search: [Google]
terrible shitposting itt.png
33 KB, 667x441
>>55429424
>>
>>55429570
cmon are you even trying?
>>
4CHAN has been manipulating the polls since the first debate lol. i voted like 5 times for each poll.

I probably should have focused on two or three main polls but I'm not sure which those are.

What I've noticed is that the The Blaze poll is really tough to beat. That is Glenn Beck's following... they are really in love with Cruz! The only poll that Trump can't win is The Blaze!
>>
>>55429250
I'll stand with you. Glad to see Rand had a stellar night. It's a shame most of his base just want to be contrarian.
>>
>>55429604
Trying with more success than you, apparently
>>
File: 13.jpg (55 KB, 970x712) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
55 KB, 970x712
Watching the highlights right now.

Seems anti-Trump shills are out in full force tonight.
>>
>>55429554
400,000 a year vs 11 million in 4 years...

Don't try to duck that he said he would get all of them out.

>>55429576
Still no where close to 11 million.
>>
>>55429661
guess not
>>
>>55429670
Please post a clip from this debate where Trump said something new or breath taking. Rubio, Paul, Kasich, hell all of them talk about every single political issue going on and Trump gets all of the praise.
>>
OVERALL WINNERS AND LOSERS:

WINNERS: TRUMP
LOSERS: BUSH (BTFO, RIP)
>>
>>55429461

Your grandpa sounds like a pretty rad dude
>>
>>55429730
ya guessed wrong
>>
>>55429685
yeah im aware of basic math

the number deported a year would have to increase from the current rate
>>
File: 65.png (1 MB, 696x706) Image search: [Google]
65.png
1 MB, 696x706
>>55429737
Still watching.

Want to see something breathtaking now though?

https://today.yougov.com/news/2015/11/10/trump-carson-continue-lead-gop-field-jeb-bush-dips/

Trump is leading by double digits.

Repeat after me:
President Trump
>>
>>55429685
>11 million in 4 years
>2.5 million per year
nah. I hate to say it, but Kasich was right on one thing: it's unrealistic. The idea is there, and building a more physical border via WALL would be a stronger step to enforcing in the long run than trying to immediately up deportation from 400k to 2.5m
Establish the harder border, then increase emphasis on deportation of illegals.
>>
Just remove Trump from poll considerations online since it's already known he buys people to go out and do shit like vote on polls, and use social media.
>>
>>55429879
he does fine in real polls too tho

its not like rand where hes 15% on druge and 2% in real life
>>
>>55429797
You're literally retarded. You think these polls means he's the guaranteed candidate?

You remember where Romney was around this time back in his election? He was in the lower percentile. These polls actually don't mean shit atm.
>>
>>55429797
Poll was days before this debate. I'll wait and see how he fared considering his poor performance. He generally only gets his real applause during immigration bits, or when he blows someone tfo. However, other candidates got just as much applause for their views, and his only rek was Kasich.
>>
>>55429807
It's not unrealistic, we already did this with less resources.
>>
File: 16.png (943 KB, 884x784) Image search: [Google]
16.png
943 KB, 884x784
>>55430019
>Poll was days before this debate. I'll wait and see how he fared considering his poor performance.

Debates rarely impact polls in a serious manner unless something major happened. Nothing did.

>>55430014
You remember where Romney was around this time back in his election? He was in the lower percentile. These polls actually don't mean shit atm.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/150845/Romney-Gingrich-Top-Choices-GOP-Nomination.aspx?version=print

November 2011.
>>
>>55429051
1. Building
2. A
3. Wall
>>
File: mitt.png (170 KB, 588x404) Image search: [Google]
mitt.png
170 KB, 588x404
>>55430014
heres 2012 incase you forgot
>>
>>55430134
Trump is the Romney of this round. Except Trump is way stronger than Romney. Carson barely overtook him and even then it was for like a day.
>>
>>55430175
and clearly romney was basically always the favorite
>>
>>55430230
Funny how Herman Cain and Carson both rose up at the same time. Both were pretty insane. One taking his tax plan from sim city the other thinking pyramids were for grain storage.
>>
>>55430277
>taking his tax plan from sim city
What's the story on this?
I didn't follow the 2012 election cycle very closely.
>>
>>55430744
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9%E2%80%939%E2%80%939_Plan

same percentages as sim city
>>
Damn, being Jeb must be suffering.

>lived in a rich family your whole life
>brother and father were presidents
>gee, maybe i'll give it a shot too
>shoe in to get the GOP nomination
>a wild Trump appears
>ends Jeb's campaign almost immediately, putting an end to decades of planning for this moment

Fuck Jeb and everything he stands for. I hope he stays in as long as possible so we can see the destruction of a broken man in real time. Bonus points if he pulls a Budd Dwyer on national television.
>>
>>55428708

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

ALL POLLS SO FAR PLEASE HELP FIND MORE

DRUDGE
http://drudgereport.com/now2.htm

SLATE
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2015/11/republican_presidential_debate_who_won_vote_in_our_poll.html

THEBLAZE
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/11/10/blaze-poll-who-won-the-fox-business-republican-debate/

TIME
http://time.com/4107643/fourth-republican-debate-poll-who-won/?xid=homepage

CNBC
http://www.cnbc.com/2015/11/10/gop-presidential-debate-live-coverage.html

WSJ
http://graphics.wsj.com/elections/2016/republican-debate-live-blog/
(scroll down)

The Right Scoop
http://therightscoop.com/debate-poll-who-won-the-fox-business-republican-prime-time-debate/

Telegraph
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/us-election/11987712/Who-won-the-Republican-debate-Cast-your-vote.html
(scroll down)
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.