[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It is very clear after the debate tonight that Donald Trump is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 11
File: donald tramp.jpg (37 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
donald tramp.jpg
37 KB, 640x480
It is very clear after the debate tonight that Donald Trump is a paid HIllary shill.

He brought up the idea that we should deport 11 million illegal immigrants. Everyone knows that if the Republican nominee actually planned to do that, there would be no chance for them to be elected as President.
>>
My threes do not lie.
>>
>>55428333
I agree . Remember how the last Clinton got elected against a Bush ? A billionaire business man with no political experience took 20 million votes away from Bush.
>>
>>55428333
>we shouldn't follow the law if enough people break it
JEB PLS GO
>>
>>55428557
Different world back then.
>>
You're onto something. No one would never get on SNL after saying what he said about Mexicans and Hillary. Like how Dennis Miller or other prominent figures have been shunned from show business for saying non-PC views. Time will tell whether he's an NWO shill
>>
>>55428734
SNL is New York. New York loves Trump.
>>
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

ALL POLLS SO FAR PLEASE HELP FIND MORE

DRUDGE
http://drudgereport.com/now2.htm

SLATE
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2015/11/republican_presidential_debate_who_won_vote_in_our_poll.html

THEBLAZE
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/11/10/blaze-poll-who-won-the-fox-business-republican-debate/

TIME
http://time.com/4107643/fourth-republican-debate-poll-who-won/?xid=homepage

CNBC
http://www.cnbc.com/2015/11/10/gop-presidential-debate-live-coverage.html

WSJ
http://graphics.wsj.com/elections/2016/republican-debate-live-blog/
(scroll down)

The Right Scoop
http://therightscoop.com/debate-poll-who-won-the-fox-business-republican-prime-time-debate/

Telegraph
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/us-election/11987712/Who-won-the-Republican-debate-Cast-your-vote.html
(scroll down)
>>
File: 1447223409803.jpg (79 KB, 800x742) Image search: [Google]
1447223409803.jpg
79 KB, 800x742
HEIL TRUMP
>>
>>55428780
Now if only you could hack the ones saying he'd lose to Sanders :'(
>>
>>55428333
Both sides want to kill him BECAUSE he shouldn't have a chance. He's using his own goddamn money and doesn't require the backing of Soros or the Brothers Cock.

He'll probably be killed by a shitskinned patsy.
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 640x1136
>>55428862
>>
File: screenshot2.png (233 KB, 526x643) Image search: [Google]
screenshot2.png
233 KB, 526x643
Trump's sexism just stumped him. It's all over, vote Jindal.
>>
File: 1401357453730.png (46 KB, 200x179) Image search: [Google]
1401357453730.png
46 KB, 200x179
FUCK TRUMP!
We as latinos are united behind Jeb who supports amnesty for all illegals! Trump is a racist who only married white women unlike Jeb who wants more cultural diversity in america.

We as latinos have spoken and you will listen!
Jeb 2016!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: too-much-sun.jpg (24 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
too-much-sun.jpg
24 KB, 400x533
>>55428333
trips of truth trump confirmed for Hillary plan and he had trapped so many trump fags that he is going to sink the gop ship with no survivors
>>
Trump looking weak for one night. He's not alone in that.

I was impressed at how much some of his competitors stepped up their game, and I was glad to see how they modified their approaches. Whatever comes of all this, Trump's influence on the process has been precious. But I never expected him to misread the final remarks opportunity in such a way as to be just another gasp of Trump Rally #487 after the audience was consistently not responding to him. He should have let it go and taken a different tack -- Carson did an exemplary job at this very thing.

That said, now Trump can refine his game, and I hope he does. These things take endurance and strategy, and I think he could do better next time. The Ike thing is played out, for instance. We have almost 100 million people out of work in this country right now. You want to talk about getting rid of 10 million illegals? Sure, it'd be better to have 10 million legals in their place, but don't you think maybe just 10% of those unemployed or underemployed (time to take things up a notch and start talking about the U statistics and beat everybody else to the punch in getting specific) wouldn't take those jobs? Have you seen the sentiment of hopelessness among our youth about their ability to get jobs? Would you like to compare QE to Japan's "lost decade" and have our sons and daughters wind up like Japan's NEETs? And we wouldn't even need to round up 11 million illegals. They'll leave when they can't get jobs because we won't let them have jobs, our people are taking them, and we give them the opportunity get in line in our legal immigration process to get back in, maybe even with special priority and a time loan to do it before we deport them.
>>
>>55429510
After all, what do we need, decent people raising families and working in our country, already integrated, or a bunch of "syrian" refugees like Europe is doing. Give me a break. And they should want to be here legally so that when we fix our problems with our borders and our illegal immigration to keep out the jihadists and the people who only want to come in to leech off of our benefits, who have no intention of going home, working, or integrating, then these people already here won't have anything to fear, and they will help us all Make America Great Again.
>>
>>55429031
>sexism is now disagreeing with a female
>>
>>55429777
nice sevens.
Also, trump got booed loudly when he asked why Carly Fiorina kept interrupting them.
>>
>>55429204
Why use white drill instructor picture, don't you Mexicans have your own culture? Fucking spics.
>>
>>55428333
It amazes me how /pol/ knows so much shit about everything yet they can't see that Trump is a plant.
>>
>>55429809
Cheers, mate.

God, really? I tried watching the stream, but my internet is too shit.
>>
>>55429809
Yeah, that was a lame attack. But then a few moments later he stared down, who was it, Rubio or whoever was about to try interrupting again?

Honestly, it was nice to see a little bit of actual debating for once instead of round robin Q&A. The moderators should be moderating a debate, not a multiplayer press conference. Leave the tactical questions for one-on-one interviews where you can spend a whole segment or few analyzing the ins and outs of a position in isolation -- a debate is supposed to be a debate.
>>
>>55429850
Fuck you racist! People like you are just whites with privelege, we latinos have spoken!
We will not be silenced and more and more of us come everyday because its our right to be American and Jeb understands that and vows amnesty for all immigrants! So fuck you get used to it were here, and noone can make us leave, we have rights!
>>
>>55428333
I stand with Rand. Dump Trump.
>>
>>55429204
You guys are like America's arabs, taking over slowly but surely. At least you're Christian, I guess.
>>
>>55428333
>He brought up the idea that we should deport 11 million illegal immigrants

You're a weak-willed piece of shit. Of course you can do this. Just censor the media.
>>
>>55429935
>buildwall
>u
>i
>l
>d
>w
>a
>l
>l
>>55430059
>>
>>55428333
>Everyone knows that if the Republican nominee actually planned to do that, there would be no chance for them to be elected as President.

meanwhile in real life, every sane american, even the few rational democrats want the illegals out of the country
>>
Southern Californian Here.

Donald Trump is the best chance we have to save our nation from being DESTROYED by illegal immigrants.

Huge portions of my city are completely dominated by spanish speaking people. And when I, as a white person, go into these areas I am threatened with violence. My very life is in danger. These areas are "little pockets of Mexico" here in the United States. This is literally a Mexican occupation of American soil.

And these hispanic dominated areas are filled with drugs, gangs, crime, violence, prostitution, child abuse and graffiti. These people are literally destroying our nation, as if that is their intention.

I voted for the last three Democratic presidential candidates and this time I'm voting for TRUMP.

Killary CUNTon is a globalist scumbag murderer who will betray our nation.

Donald Trump will be our next president.
>>
>>55429809
Uh, no he didn't. and those that might have shouldn't
>>
>>55429956
Make me.
>>
>>55428333
That is true...

Please, do NOT select trump...
>>
>>55430059
Or you could, I don't know, talk about how we could as easily bus them out if we're bussing them in?

What I would like most of all is for whoever is obviously going to drop out is to start dropping some real bombs before they disappear.
>>
File: 1401356584174.jpg (24 KB, 255x273) Image search: [Google]
1401356584174.jpg
24 KB, 255x273
>>55430015
lol, of course we as Latinos are mostly christian. That is why we support Jeb he has strong religious beliefs and talks about how he uses his christian faith in every decision he made as governor which is what we need in a president!

jeb Jeb JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB JEB
>>
>>55430153

Fuck off Hllary Shill.

Trump would utterly ASS RAPE Clinton in a head to head election. That's why everyone is trying to take him down.

People actually thought Clinton had this election in the bag until Trump came along.

Donald Trump will be the next president. Not only that, people will call him the next Ronald Reagan. He's going to be great for our country because he's going to put our country FIRST for a change.
>>
>>55429777
It's 2015.
>>
>>55430228
Still? How can it be 2015 when it's TWENTY FIFTEEN. I mean, come on.
>>
>>55430132
You must have missed it.
>>
>>55428557
Bush torpedoed himself with that "No new taxes!" nonsense.
>>
>>55429809

I'm pretty sure I heard laughter/cheering
>>
>>55428333
The problem for me isn't that illegal immigrant should be given a free pass. My problem is that it is a logistical nightmare to approach the problem the way he intends to. Not to mention it would look horribly inhumane and divide the country. Plus I don't want a fucking wall spanning a continent. That's Trump-tier aesthetics. What should happen is employers need to be held accountable and incentives for immigrants need to be done away with.
Also he annoys me everytime he says no one would be talking about illegal immigration if not for him. Has he been living under a toupee? That issue is raised every election cycle by republicans and he is certainly not the first to call for a wall.
On top of that, deporting illegals will not make America great again. It's a band aid. It would employs some shitty berry picking and lawn mowing jobs but that's an insult to Americans if that's all we can offer them now a days.
>>
>>55430475
>Has he been living under a toupee?
kek

>and he is certainly not the first to call for a wall.
Trump has acknowledged this.
>>
>>55430475
I made mad bank mowing lawns when I was in high school. It was cheap labor for the neighbors, good cohesion for the neighborhood, and it taught me how to go out and do a job right and get used to working for a living and the value of a dollar.

Good exercise and practical skills, too, and how nice it feels to do something right, and how to get it done quick so I could go back to I'd rather be doing with my time.

I see no downside. We can get those jobs back and also make better jobs for the future.
>>
>>55430475
>Not to mention it would look horribly inhumane and divide the country

What a shame.

We need a leader who will do the necessary thing; not the popular thing.
>>
>>55428734
It's the same strategy her husband used, but with an even greater chance of success. If Trump gets the nomination, which is possible, he'll tank. If he doesn't he'll run anyway and take some votes.
>>
>>55430475
Are you even paying attention? Do you really think deporting illegals is all he wants to do?
>>
>>55429204
These Jeb posts are probably one of my favorite meme candidate posts
>>
File: randlet rage.png (366 KB, 461x532) Image search: [Google]
randlet rage.png
366 KB, 461x532
>randlet shills out in full force

haha stay mad manlets
>>
File: 15.png (1 MB, 840x874) Image search: [Google]
15.png
1 MB, 840x874
>>55430677
Sorry shillbot, I'm here to destroy your "Trump is a Hillary plant" nonsense again!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI
>>
File: randlet in shorts.jpg (68 KB, 600x379) Image search: [Google]
randlet in shorts.jpg
68 KB, 600x379
>voting for a manlet
>voting for a manlet with shit policies and short pants

damn
>>
File: kek nigger edition.jpg (37 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
kek nigger edition.jpg
37 KB, 500x333
>>55430677
>ross perot was a consevative

are you retarded?

Perot had alot of really liberal stances you fucking moron, he was a true independant

He stole votes from both candidates, its just that more dems simply vote for someone because they have a D next to their name
>>
>>55430677
perot was not a conservative he didnt stand against abortion. How often did he talk about jesus while campaigning? Jeb and Rubio talk about jesus at every rally and the importance of jesus in their daily life, its why Jeb is succesful and people like perot were failures in life.
>>
>>55430941
No, Jack.
He also want to make America great again! He want to raise taxes on top earners. And he's going to be friends with Putin and make our military even larger and sink even more money into it and the rest of the world including Australia are going to respect us again. He is going to have the best, the BEST people on his cabinet. He's going to make cabinets great again. He's going to make our military great again. Everyone else is dumb. He is very smart. He's a businessman. Everything is going to be so great, it's going to make your head spin. And EXCUSE ME, every deal made by everyone has been the absolute worst deal of any kind ever made. EVER!
>>
>>55428333
Only 11 million?
>>
>>55431666
That's the US official number. The Mexican number is ~30million.
>>
>>55431070
hella
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.