[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on aliums, /pol/. Has extraterrestrial life visited
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: signs.jpg (93 KB, 686x662) Image search: [Google]
signs.jpg
93 KB, 686x662
Redpill me on aliums, /pol/.

Has extraterrestrial life visited our planet and is the government covering it all up?
>>
>>55428285
ayyyy
>>
Lmaoo
>>
nah
>>
No, it's a mass hysteria phenomenon, located in the USA.
People used to blame witches, wendigos, demons and other supernatural beings for abducting humans - now they blame aliens.
>>
>>55428285
some say they dwell in sleepy looking cabins
>>
>>55428285

Aliens are not aliens they are not even from another planet. They are interdenominational demons they abduct people to try to create human/demon hybrids just like in the days on Noah. The reason God flooded the earth was to kill off the Nephilim.
>>
sure is /x/ in here
>>
>>55428285
last time et's visited was about 700 million bc.
>>
File: fugg.jpg (406 KB, 1253x897) Image search: [Google]
fugg.jpg
406 KB, 1253x897
>>55428285

>tfw the only good moment M. Night has had since le 6,000,000th sense
>>
Earth is an old planet. Aliens exist. At least 2-3 planets have developed life capable of interstellar travel.

These are facts.

Nothing else is.
>>
>>55428506
You mean extra-dimensional.

Interdenominational would imply there are multiple religious beliefs withing the group.
>>
>>55428285
The US government created the theory of extraterrestrials in order to justify the security surrounding "Area 51" when in actuality, they hid the bodies of imprisoned and executed Japanese Americans during WW2, at the bottom of the salt lake that resides on the land protected against photography, video, investigation etc.,
Every time you think Aliums, you aren't thinking mass murdered Japanese Americans.
>>
>>55428285
Each planet has life. God is perfect, there's no reason to fill one planet and not another. Human body is a micro representation of the universe, parallelly humans fill it completely.
Earth's humans will meet aliens in a close future, after happenings which could be called Apocalypse.
Low people will die and high people will live in harmony.
>>
>>55428784
>high people will live in harmony
>>
>>55428285
We are possibly the elder race of the universe.

Think of it this way:

If the universe was abundant with life, there would be an abundancy of advanced space traveling civilizations and many of which with incredible technology that is beyond our current understanding.

So many races with so many different goals. We would have been swept up in the space drama already. But we never have because nothings there
>>
>>55428483
From witches, wendigos, and demons to bitches, mandingos, and Lehman's gnome sane
>>
>>55428285
Watch videos about exo-politics very interesting stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqo4gO0ZSxs

Also check out Gary McKinnon world renown "Hacker" that was caught as he infiltrated NASA and the Johnson Space center and the Pentagon. He was to be extradited but threatened suicide, he is on house arrest i think. He claims he found evidence of some kind of military space program with possible ET officer's? He claims he found boarding logs, for possibly a military space marine type fleet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxT0fCvaAXE
>>
>>55428483
>now they blame aliens
>aliens
No.
>Mexicans
FTFY

I wrote a fan fic on Tumblr about a guy that went to Texas and a Mexican kidnapped him, stole his eyes, and sold them on the Peruvian black market for keks.

if you disagree with me you're racist
>>
>>55429149
Was the eyeless guy a crack shot?
>>
>>55428872
most of aliens think its beneficial to hide their presence to us and prevent the coming of those who doesnt think as such. free will is the benefice
>>
>>55429363
but not all races would think this way. maybe some just enjoy hunting lesser creatures
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.