[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump stumping self
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: trump.jpg (20 KB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
20 KB, 460x259
Trump from tonight's debate.

"wages are too high"

I seriously hope he clarifies this or backtracks
>>
he prob. meant min. wage.
min wage destroys jobs that would otherwise teach our kids responsibility and life lessons. instead we have niggers trying to live off kid jobs and demanding $15 an hour while our kids stay home on xbox all day.
>>
>>55427954
He was saying how he wants the US to compete with the rest of the world. I guess making Americans get paid China tier.
>>
>>55427954
he meant salaries for people who arent contributing or producing.
>>
>>55427954
Wages are too high you fucking idiot.

Americans expect $15/hr for fast food while the rest of the world works for pennies a day. WE. CAN'T. COMPETE.
>>
>>55428292
No shit we can't compete.

In the US, you have to pay your bills using one of the most powerful currencies in the world. You get paid wages in this currency. You buy goods with this currency.

There is no possible way Americans can get paid "competitive" wages when the dollar dominates the market. You would be getting paid pennies a day to live in a market that expects thousands of dollars a month.
>>
>>55427954

I hope this is his in for protectionism. He's right that wages are too high with the current system because free trade is a race to the bottom. We will equalize with Chinese peasants if the globalists continue with their schemes.
>>
Wages are too high.

So implement a maximum wage.
>>
>>55428292
if i get paid pennies a day ill just expect a welfare boost from ppl who sit on their ass all day and make millions
>>
>>55428292
I'd rather have a standard of living above "third world shithole" than be "competitive" with places like fucking India and Russia. If all you have to offer is labor, you don't really have a very stable economy in an era of automation. China and Russia are already beginning to falter economically, in a decade they'll be no obstacle at all.
>>
>>55427954
Well it's taken out of context so I hope he does clarify.
>>
>>55428527
Capital and labor are substitute. This is literally a more than hundred year old observation. If you can use 10 people to the job of one machine and it's cheaper, you'll do it.
>>
>>55428687

You didn't even understand his post, you fucking moron.
>>
>>55428527
yea at least in america our labor is semi intelligent unlike the bumbling idiots in china or russia
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.