[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why isn't United States dominating when it comes to national
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: STEM_pisa.png (40 KB, 640x822) Image search: [Google]
STEM_pisa.png
40 KB, 640x822
Why isn't United States dominating when it comes to national education outcome rankings?
>>
scores are dragged down by blacks and latinos
>>
>>55426625
We don't track our students.
>>
>>55426716
No.

Dragged down by illegal aliens, who suck competing resources away from the inner cities. Black educational outcomes are caused by liberal immigration.
>>
Blacks and Latino's suck dick at math.
>>
>>55426716
/thread
if you control for blacks, the US has an even higher avg. IQ than most asian countries
>>
>>55426625
I spent a year in the us as exchange srudent, when I was 15 and my math and science level was above those of the new next grade.
So yeah the math you do is ridiculous and multiple choice is retarded.
However the highschool I went to had a awesome complex where we were doing really nice woodwork. Way better supplied then the we have in Germany.
>>
>>55427175
How did you like your stay? Where were you?
>>
>>55426625
common core.
>>
>>55427544
Common core hasn't factored in yet faggot.
>>
>>55427366
I was in texas, fort worth.
I liked almost everything and really enjoyed my stay. I even have to say that I quite liked most aspects of American culture.
I am know almost done with my engineering degree and are really lookung forward to work in the us for a couple of years
>>
>>55427675
That's cool man. I've been to Germany and enjoyed my stay, short as it was. Beautiful country and great people.
>>
>>55426625

Because your education is shit.

/thread
>>
File: vietnam_classroom.jpg (220 KB, 930x620) Image search: [Google]
vietnam_classroom.jpg
220 KB, 930x620
>Educational scores don't correlate at all with per capita spending on education
>You can't invoke genetics into the discussion because das raycis

I guess we'll never know why Vietnam beats the pants off the United States. I guess they just put more money into education.
>>
>>55426625
An education system that cares more about graduating students than educating them and adequately preparing them for college, vocational education, and most importantly, work.

Also, there is a lot of selectivity in which students are tested in many of those countries. Some have different schools for different students. From earlier ages some of the less intelligent or less hard working students attend schools that provide them more vocational education, and probably don't take these tests, whereas US schools are the same education for everyone.
>>
>>55426625
Because our educational system values rote memorization and standardized testing over critical thinking skills and applied skills. Common Core is supposedly designed to target these, but we'll just have to see if that actually pans out.
>>
>>55426625

Don't feel bad, its a your race's traits.

Intelligence is inversely proportional to dick size. That's why blacks have large dicks while Asians are the smartest.
>>
>>55426716
hardly any white-majority countries are winning.. LOL.. but nice try
>>
>>55426716
and dont forget, your ancestors were European rejects
>>
>>55428856
Right, East Asian majority countries are winning followed by white-majority.

Please point to a black or latino majority country with high scores.. LOL.. but nice try.
>>
>>55429100
European countries have a bunch of Muslims that drag the score down as well. Just less than the US. Without them we'd be way closer to the asians
>>
>>55429100
master race isnt so master after all
>>
>>55429255
pulling out the convenient race card ?
>>
File: contributionsbyrace.jpg (255 KB, 1200x967) Image search: [Google]
contributionsbyrace.jpg
255 KB, 1200x967
>>55426625
>>55429607
Not "master" of intelligence. I have never seen someone claim the average white is more intelligent than the average asian.
But in terms of progress made from the nigger age, whites are absolutely the master race.
>Singapore
>Hong Kong
>Taiwan
>South Korea
>Macao
>Japan
What do these countries have to do with white people? HHHHHHMmmmmmmmmmmmm
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.