[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok race mixing is bad but what if both are white but with different
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8
look at pic related, it's an american couple, she blonde with blue eyes, he with black ones. And their child was born blonde with black eyes.

Do you think that type of mixing is healthy for the white race?
>>
their son
>>
>>55426501
>both of those people
>white
Just by looking at them I can see the brown mixed in
>>
>>55426501
What is that guys ethnicity?
>>
To be white by /pol/ standards you need to glow in the darkness
>>
>>55426614
lol'd
>>
>>55426501
>the woman has dyed hair --->not blonde
>the guy has some Paki mixed in him --->his eyes are disgusting

Race mixing always brings out the worse from both races. That's why if a white mixes with a nigger the kid will be a low IQ beast.

Asian white race mixing has the highest rate of mental illness! (See mattress girl).

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
>>
>>55426637
well, he definitely white, isn't?

>>55426954
lmao. paki? he's american and looks white. Tell me more about that mattress girl
>>
dude looks puerto rican or southern french maybe idk
>>
>>55426501
It's a big issue.
>>
>>55426501
>Do you think that type of mixing is healthy for the white race?

This here's the problem of former colonies ranting about the "white race" (the definition of which never seems to be agreed upon).

You'd be sticking to your ethnicity if you wanted your kids to grow up in a world with actual diversity (distinct ethnic groups).

>inb4 accused of divisiveness by "wewuzeuropeans" Native Americans
>>
guy looks mostly white of british descent with something random mixed in the past, maybe black or native
girl looks white but her hair isn't naturally blond
in a perfect world they'd be janitor and lunch lady tier
>>
>>55426954
That was a pretty interesting read. Thanks for that.

Also I like my dark eyes honestly I do. I would not be able to stare the sun down like I do without them i feel.
>>
>>55426501
Guy looks Chechen or something.
>>
>>55426637
looks turkish. i can see his steppe roots in his eyes.
>>
File: blobbiest.jpg (37 KB, 631x473) Image search: [Google]
blobbiest.jpg
37 KB, 631x473
>>splitting hairs this much

might as well just stop having sex all together white people
>>
File: 538.jpg (56 KB, 590x960) Image search: [Google]
538.jpg
56 KB, 590x960
>>55427185
I was having breakfast.

>read this and laugh your ass off

http://dailycaller.com/2015/04/24/the-text-of-the-mattress-girl-lawsuit-will-shock-you/

Half jew and half asian girl. She couldn't stop

http://dailycaller.com/2015/06/25/mattress-girls-accused-of-organized-anti-male-campaign/
>>
>>55427918
>splitting hairs

There's this concept referred to as a "geographical location" that's understood outside of the U.S. If you visit the respective geographical location where an ethnic group is indigenous, one can "search for a mate" there.
>>
>>55428044
thanks

one more pic
>>
>>55428234
Why do whites care so much about finding muh absolute perfect aryan, nordic, anglo what ever cutie when you guys are already being out breeded by the blacks arabs and asians?
>>
>>55426501

Mixing within the white race is hardly considered mixing at all.
A brown eyed brown haired Italian is as white as a blonde blue eyed Scandi.

But the guy on the pic looks wierd, sure he's European?
>>
>>55429018
>Italians are white as Scandinavians

Really not surprised to hear that from a Slav
>>
>>55426501
if you both come from two strong cultures that have nothing in common it is still race mixing even if you're both technically white and Caucasian
>>
>>55429132
top kek faggot, every european is white, whiter than america that is
>>
>>55428759
>Raiders fan
Into the trash he goes
>>
>>55429132
>muh "blonde hair blue eyes means i am super white"

Okay, makes no sense debating over scientific stuff with someone whose education is third world tier, no?
Take my own country for example. People from the south have more native genes (predating indoeuropeans), but are darker than people from the north. So, people who are more European here are darker then those with more slavic genes who came later.

In short: hair and eye color are genetically random, and no defining factor of whiteness.
>>
>>55426531
The blonde will go away with time, race mixing is bad
>shit water will always be shit water
>>
>>55426501
Dude in your pic is mexican, not white.
>>
>>55429824
You know we are the only country that separates Hispanic and non Hispanic whites?
>>
>fucking genetics, how do they work?

Bunch of fucking retards in this thread. Go take a biology class.Sounds like OP is butthurt his highschool crush got knocked up
>>
so we all agree that ethnic mixing is also bad?

>>55429824
he doesn't have a hispanic name
>>
This topic is moot. Race does not exist. All you are seeing are superficial, physical traits that will be buried in our genetic code as human beings continue procreating and the world becomes less segregated. There is no subspecies, only humans. Might aswell make a thread about "mixing" of people with hair on knuckles or twisting tongues.
>>
>>55429268
>cu.ckold detected
How does watching your wife get pounded by a raiders fan feel like? Have you lost many gfs to raiders fans?
>>
>>55429869
She's not Hispanic, she's Lusitanic.
>>
frustrated beta virgins in this thread who judge other people and who they choose to love. honestly just put a gun up your mouth and pull a trigger.
>>
>>55429824
>Christian
>White-skin, white genes
>Speaks spanish, a white language
>Demonic black eyes, probably from witnessing cartel murders
White enough for me.
>>
File: danielleleonel.jpg (83 KB, 338x450) Image search: [Google]
danielleleonel.jpg
83 KB, 338x450
>>55429941
I think you are too far gone Roberto... you should just embrace it at your countries point hue hue hue heu
>>
Many would consider me a "white" mix. I have spanish, persian, norwegian, and english ancestry. Even though I am technically white, would I still be considered a mutt? Does that mean everyone from the Americas are mutts? Are there European mutts?
>>
>>55429980
Bitch is Brazilian, if they are more then a few generations in they are a little mixed up
>>
any more thoughts, guys?
>>
>>55430972
completely normal. go sleep brazilianbro.
>>
>>55426501
The girl is a bottle blonde but she looks English/Scottish/French mix.

The guy looks like he has some diluted middle eastern ancestry.
>>
File: bread.jpg (7 KB, 251x233) Image search: [Google]
bread.jpg
7 KB, 251x233
>>55429869
>Hispanic whites
Thats' a fucking oxymoron if I ever heard one
>>
>>55427185
>well, he definitely white, isn't?

Not outside of Brazil, no.
>>
He has such a shit haircut.
>>
>>55428759

she needs to brush her teeth

that is really the trouble though

white will get so muddied everyone will be part nigger, part jew, or part indian/asian
>>
>>55426614
lol'd as well. The chick is White. The guy looks like he has Slavic heritage. Please tell me, how do you define White, if they're so obviously not?
>>
>>55429337

why are Germans so master race at inventing shit then

the Jews really hate Germany and have long before Hitler
>>
>>55432380
>The guy looks like he has Slavic heritage.
nope
>>
>>55429869
>>55429980

>hispanic white

is really just Spanish that never mixed with the native indians

so basically just a sand nigger with some white in em
>>
>>55432418
Cool story. bro. Now fuck off.
>>
>>55426501
She's a box blonde.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.