[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Joes Crab Shack to ban Tipping, to start Waiters and servers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
http://www.businessinsider.com/joes-crab-shack-drop-tipping-2015-11

WOOOOOOOO

if you want to make more money

Step 1, work 4 jobs and save money
go to trade school to become an auto mechanic, if you are a woman, go to become a nurse

end of fucking story
>>
File: Kes_GBQa.jpg (134 KB, 1500x1129) Image search: [Google]
Kes_GBQa.jpg
134 KB, 1500x1129
USA so advance right now
>>
if you can't suck money out of your parents for college, go to a fucking bank
>>
honestly, tipping is rude as fuck, anytime i ask for a tip, i just say "yeah, here's a tip, go to college" then leave
>>
bamp
>>
>>55426101

I made jack shit as an auto mechanic plus it requires a shitload of investment for tools.

For some people it's a great job but most places it sucks.
>>
>>55426101
fucking good. Next Applebees and Chiles, then all restaurants will start working without tips. Get rid of that stupid practice.
>>
>>55426101
>>55426101
MAFIA CAPISCE
DATS WHERE WE DO DA MAFF AT
PULL UP IN A LAM, TELL MUH BISH SHE CAN HAB DAT
WEST SIDE MANSION, DAS WHERE I TAKE MUH BAFF AT
AFTA SHE DONE SERVIN ME HEAD
WHERE HER CAB AT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDdLD8LPWx0
>>
>>55427235
>shitload of investment for tools.

For what? Lifts and that tool that puts tires on rims?

But it seems like there are mechanics everywhere, people do it themselves, or modern cars require the actually specialty tools you can only get through the companies
>>
>Mfw male nurse
Shit aint so bad
Schooling sucked tho
>>
>tipping thread
In america, there's three types of people;
1. Normies who go to restaurants and tip.
2. People who rarely eat at restaurants and don't like tipping but do it begrudgingly.
3. Other races that instinctively do not tip and don't question it.
>>
>>55426101
>>55427241

Could be a pay cut unless you work during the shitty hours.

During the lunch rush or dinner hours I can't see $14/hour being more than what you'd get from tips working 5-10 tables in that same hour.

I have never waited a table in my life nor will I ever. Logic is making the above calculations.
>>
>>55427935
And the German tourists who know how to tip but don't because they know they can get away with it.
>>
And their service will go to shit, just like the taste of their overcooked crabs.
>>
>>55426101
Waiters make a shitton of money if they are not garbage.

I was in a midclass restaurant, $25-35 entree range, and I would clear around $21/hr when I was in high school, and that was mostly untaxed.

Fine dining wait staff start make about 110k/yr for 3 Michelin star restaurants. Be good at your job, even if your job is waiter, and you will not be paid like shit.
>>
>>55426101
Good. Tipping is stupid because the tips only reward or punish the person at the end.

Rather increase the menu prices, and distribute the effort fairly.
>>
Why a fucking mechanic?
>>
>>55426101

LMFAO

BEG FOR MINIMUM WAGE WELL NOW YOU GOT IT AHHAHAHA

YOU REALIZE SERVERS WILL MAKE JACK SHIT COMPARED TO $5/HR + TIPS WITH THIS SHIT RIGHT?? BAHAHAH

AND OH YEAH BYE BYE ILLITERATE DINDUS AT FAST FOOD JOINTS I'D RATHER ORDER FROM A FUCKING COMPUTER ANYWAY NOW GO COMMIT A CRIME AND HAVE FUN IN JAIL WHERE YOU BELONG BAAHAHHAHA
>>
>>55428298

because that's what i fucking do you fucking turd munch

at my shop i throw wrenches at people like you

you're fired
>>
>>55428372

I agree, if they want to go to college, they can go to trade school and be auto mechanics, welders, or construction
>>
>14$ an hour

the average waiter/waitress makes more than this
>>
>>55427574
>For what?
Go look at how much getting a full set of Snap On or equivalent quality tools would cost you.
>>
>>55426341
In my experience, no one has ever asked me for a tip. Whether it's ordering pizza, at a restaurant or any other service. I still offer a couple dollars but I do agree it shouldn't be necessary and it's up to business' choice to decline the gesture.
>>
>>55428376
What the fuck, anon. Are you on drugs?
>>
>>55428219
I think you're lowballing it man, I worked at a nice but no starred restaurant in chicago and waiters were regularly ringing in $1800-$2500 tables. I can only imagine a 3 star....

PS Take care of your fucking cooks you assholes, the only reason you get tips is because they liked the food
>>
>>55428568

no, i want to go back to a time when everyone had to get their own food and cook it, back to a simpler time when you couldn't just go to the store and buy stuff to make a meal
>>
>>55428680
lol 80% of the population would drop dead within two weeks. It's a dying art, but hey job security
>>
>>55428758

good,

Georgia Guidestones
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.