[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Breitbart was great?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 70-32.jpg (385 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
70-32.jpg
385 KB, 1024x768
Gimme yours thoughts about this guy
>>
Bump?
>>
I consider him pretty much a martyr, he claimed he had tapes of Obama at college attending a communist party rally with bill Ayers. He happen to die with in a day or 2 after that, tapes never have been released, i suspect he was assassinated. His cause of death was heart attack, but don't forget intelligence agencies have the ability to instigate heart attacks, hell the CIA has a museum with a hear attack gun in it.
>>
Seemed pretty cool.
>>
Massive faggot and Breitbart = Conservative Gawker. Can't you morons see this? Breitbart is such a shit fucking website.
>>
Breitbart was a kuckservative buttboy who sucked Jewish dick at every opportunity. He was literally no different than any other establishment Republican.

Fuck him and his memory.
>>
>>55428031
I don't think evidence of Obama at a communist party rally would've changed anything. You could have footage of Obama sucking cock in college and half the country would shrug it off.
>>
>>55428031
his entire shtick was presenting things out of context and bullshitting it into a "story." The tapes were shown shortly after, but without breitbart's editing and hype nobody cared
>>
>>55425942
He was a great journalist, amazing knack for getting a scoop. He was also competent when dealing with the liberal media any time we went on a show or interview. He was the kind of force the right wing needed to start getting a leash on the media. At least his site still does a pretty good job of that.

You can say all the shit you want about him and his site but all they were really doing was playing the liberal media at their own game, and even though its a little bit scummy the liberal tears were glorious.
>>
>>55425942
>Gimme yours thoughts about this guy

Honestly? The guy was a hack. He was so fucking blatantly out to screw Democrats over that it actually seemed kind of dirty. Like when he went after Anthony Wiener. It was just kind of a sad thing, but this douchebag walks in and further rubs his face in the dirt.

I don't mind the site he created. It's got some good writers, Milo being one, and it comes out with some good shit.

In short, never liked Breitbart, but don't mind his site and some people on it.
>>
File: 1445315385312.png (425 KB, 1369x1928) Image search: [Google]
1445315385312.png
425 KB, 1369x1928
He was the biggest kike in LA media for a short time. He helped make Drudge and Huffpo what they are today as well as his own network of clickbait sites that continue to earn tens of millions every year. He was the consummate pioneer clickbait merchant and his site lives on after him as one of the largest clickbait sites on the web today.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.