[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you americans please enlighten me on what a chicken yale
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: bn.jpg (40 KB, 485x317) Image search: [Google]
bn.jpg
40 KB, 485x317
Can you americans please enlighten me on what a chicken yale is?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AF2yolzeho

oh, also negro/abbo general thread
>>
>>55425500
i love how the little nigglet just jumps
>>
File: 3885679668.jpg (29 KB, 640x370) Image search: [Google]
3885679668.jpg
29 KB, 640x370
>Be Israeli-American
>Travel to US, see this
>Travel to Israel, see we're putting them in camps and sterilizing them

I'll never understand my Americukk brethren
>>
Also here's a hilarious lil niglet. The white guys here have no idea wtf to do with him after his mom just sorta dumped him and walked away

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NK8D9NFMVy4
>>
You mean Kuckale?
>>
The little ones were yelling at the security guard (?) too.

Anyone know why he kicked them out? I'm guessing they were doing ape things.
>>
>>55425500
I don't get this video.

So this guy has to work there and doesn't want her back in, but then there's all those people standing around inside not doing anything? Just loitering inside.

And the fact that she acts so fucking stupid...the language they use is awful you've got 4 year olds yelling "YOU GAY" at a stranger. They never had a chance
>>
On the way home today in fuggin' peak-hour traffic a group of 5 kids lead by an abbo ran across the road directly in front of me while I was going down a hill at 60k/h. Make me brake and wanna pull over and flip my shit.
>>
>>55425963

I notice that these sorts tend to herd together, and they then feed off one another, even if they have no relation at all.
>>
File: 1446710482044.gif (2 MB, 350x240) Image search: [Google]
1446710482044.gif
2 MB, 350x240
My petty officer in bootcamp reminds me of this mall cop. Fucking hilarious.
>>
>>55425886
They didn't get kicked out. They were already outside and the kids were acting like little shits, so the based mall cop told the kids to be quiet. The mother and her friend didn't like that so they started shit, and he tased one of them.

>>55425963
He doesn't work there anymore. But the only reason anything happened is because I what I said above. And because they wanted to act up, they got banned from the mall. The loitering isn't a big deal (in the ghetto). It's the whole part about making a scene.
>>
What ever happened to that guy? Was he arrested or murdered? He just stopped uploading videos one day
>>
>>55425963

Ive seen other vids where this security guard has run ins with other negros. He got fired for the negress in the my OP but then they begged him to come back because the mall just went out of control in his absence.
>>
File: uploads.png (1 MB, 1322x810) Image search: [Google]
uploads.png
1 MB, 1322x810
>>55426140
He still uploads stuff. It's just from years past.

Pic related. It's his channel.
>>
>>55425500
>literally sounds of the jungle as the clip starts
lmfao you can't even make this shit up.
>>
>>55425642
Maybe you could help us get the framework set up
>>
>>55425963
YOU BETTA BACK IT UP
>>
>>55425500

'She can yell.'

Ignore it, niggers being niggers.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.