[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Race War at Mizzou is finally happening. Black students are receiving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: Its Happening.jpg (129 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
Its Happening.jpg
129 KB, 894x894
Race War at Mizzou is finally happening. Black students are receiving death threats on campus currently.
>>
kill all the niggers, let it happen
he fucking tried to warn you
breathe in the feeling the race war is happening
>>
>>55425124
>Black students are receiving death threats on campus currently.
They're sending themselves death threats? Like they smeared their own poo? Should have let them starve themselves. What did the president resigning accomplish?
>>
RACE THE KIKES, GAS WAR NOW
>>
>>55425124
Didn't they threaten all minorities, why are you singling out racial minorities and specifically why are you personally targeting blacks when the retarded racist rednecks aren't even doing that?
>>
File: end me.jpg (17 KB, 700x657) Image search: [Google]
end me.jpg
17 KB, 700x657
Missouri fag here
spoon feed me whats happening, or a link to the story
>>
File: 1401142531187s.jpg (3 KB, 125x121) Image search: [Google]
1401142531187s.jpg
3 KB, 125x121
>mfw the US is becoming just like Mexico
>>
File: 11767.jpg (244 KB, 314x669) Image search: [Google]
11767.jpg
244 KB, 314x669
This is just gonna help them. You neckbeards are never going to fight any race war, and by acting like retards you're only emboldening these dindu parasites.
>>
Finally someone is doing something about niggers.

They're only there because of affirmative action. They would never accomplish anything without handouts because they're stupid and lazy
>>
>>55425124
sure they are ;)
>>
>MU Alert says nothing is happening
>Payton Head (the guy who got called a nigger from the truck that started this whole thing) claims the KKK is on campus and that he's working with the police and National Guard
>Other twitter users claiming white people attacking blacks on campus

SO WHICH IS IT FUCKERS
>>
>>55425124
I wonder who's issuing the threats
>>
It's a false flag ruse to get re-elected it seems.... he'll be president of America before we know it.
>>
>>55426018
The simplest answer is most often the correct one.

Payton Head and a lot of handful of black people are lying..

The truck circling around campus full of rasict white people that no one has video/pictures of-- it's an outright lie.

The Yikyak post about a shooter-- definitely one of them posing.

The poop swastika that no one saw or snapped a picture of in a crowded brand-new dorm-- fake.

Payton being called a nigger in public on a bust campus that no one else heard or saw-- a lie.

The only thing that's true is the angry white guy yelling his lungs out at speaker circle about how shitty of human beings these protesters are and that they are basically the black KKK. Of course, they filmed that particular comment way of context and posted it to twitter to make him look like an evil racist.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.