[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Google celebrates Veteran's Day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: google.jpg (53 KB, 550x220) Image search: [Google]
google.jpg
53 KB, 550x220
>>
>>55424828
Where all the white men at?
>>
>>55424884
You mean the group that makes up the super majority of the military ? Oh they are considered trash to google. Its so blatant now that there is an agenda against straight white men.
>>
File: wuzkings.png (189 KB, 392x355) Image search: [Google]
wuzkings.png
189 KB, 392x355
>>55424884
>Nobody remembering the great white empires of old

WE WUZ KINGS
>>
>>55424884
the one raising his hand
>>
>>55424884
middle right, waving his hand like a kuker
>>
>>55425168
Thats an asian.
>>
>>55425241
>implying far left isn't
>>
>>55425219
Asian, yellow skin compared to the peach colored white female upfront.
>>
>>55425241
then there are no White veterans
>>
File: rage.png (229 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
rage.png
229 KB, 512x384
>>55424828
REALLY? FUCKING MOTHERFUCKER FAGGOTS
>>
It never hurts to do a search before posting a thread.

>>55424057
>>
>>55425276
>brown skin
>white
Looks like a skinny james earl jones desu senpai.
>>
White AD air fag here.

Tbqh it doesn't really piss me off. In my shop of 7, I work with an Asian chick who is fucking awesome and a Hispanic dude who is my lifting bro and we slay vag together.

But yes, the VAST majority of the AF and DoD I'm general is white males. Try not to get your panties in a bunch over this. It really isn't a big deal.

>Google doesn't have all-white Veterans on homepage
>/pol/ loses their collective shit

Color me surprised white and blue...
>>
>>55424828

I am fucking sick of this shit, why is it suddenly wrong to be white when literally everything we have is thanks to white people.

We are the shepherds of minorities and they treat us like wolves. We give them prosperity and all they want is more more more. Then we glorify them, we give them holidays, we give them scholarships, we make them celebrities for managing to speak rhythmically, all while we fade into oblivion.

I'm not sure what the white man has become, but I sure as hell don't like it.
>>
File: jewgle.gif (8 KB, 293x98) Image search: [Google]
jewgle.gif
8 KB, 293x98
>>55425072
exactly!
>>55425137
Giving those colonies away to shitskins was a mistake
>>55425168
I thought he was asian>>55425219
kuker hahaha
>>
>>55425421
Why are you here and not tumblr? Google is blatantly disrespecting and lying. It makes sjws and the general public think no white men serve.
>>
>>55425241
He must be from BC to mix those up.
>>
>>55425543
I don't agree with what Google did, but this is hardly something to be surprised about. We all know Jewgle is a prism of liberals and Jews. Y'all could get upset about something that we already expect, or focus your energy elsewhere.

It's up to you man.
>>
File: Audie_Murphy.jpg (355 KB, 1104x1600) Image search: [Google]
Audie_Murphy.jpg
355 KB, 1104x1600
>>55424828
Y'all are some racist, cracker-ass motherfuckers not appreciating all them African sistas who done died fighting for American freedoms and shit.
>>
If jews dont think there are no white men in the military then why make them wrong? Stop serving and let the non whites die for israel for now on.
>>
>>55425633
It pisses me off because its so blatant they hate white men now and want us extinct. Not even one fucking white guy there.
>>
>>55425168
>>55425219
That is an Asian.
>>
>>55424884
Too busy killing innocent minorities in other pictures.
>>
https://startpage.com/

inb4
>duckduckgo
the results are shit and they're most likely a honeypot
>>
>women
>veterans

smooth meme lads!
>>
>>55425786
I understand that bro. Trust me, it gets me heated, too. But there is no sense in getting frustrated over the things you cannot change.

I actually use Bing because I got so tired of Google's shit. Maybe try that?
>>
>>55425507
>we are the shepherds of minorities
Oh god please do not use those terms, that sounds way too fucking Talmudic for me.
>>
>>55426505

How else would you put it? Damn near everything minorities are in this world is thanks to whites. We feed them, we govern them, we educate them. We are their shepherds plain and simple. If they want to take over their own fate I would welcome that wholeheartedly, but they don't, they flock to us to leech off of what we have made, and to benefit from the laws and governance we have established.
>>
File: B2K3negIgAANYWD.png:large.png (74 KB, 466x184) Image search: [Google]
B2K3negIgAANYWD.png:large.png
74 KB, 466x184
They did it last year too, fyi.
>>
>>55426905
You mean sub-Saharan Africans? Then yea, to an extent.

But not for other groups.

Anyway, I just don't like the Talmudic vibe of associated them with non-human animals. Really bothers me, I don't want to stoop to Talmud-tier racism.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.