[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should the legal age of marriage for women be dropped? They
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7
File: download (2).jpg (9 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
9 KB, 251x201
Should the legal age of marriage for women be dropped?

They are pretty much adults at 15-16, why wait until 18?
>>
>>55423847
I don't think marriage should even be a state-sponsored institution, so sure.
>>
>>55423847
Pfft. Women becoming adults. My sides.
Women are animals.
>>
File: 1446643459051.jpg (461 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1446643459051.jpg
461 KB, 900x675
>>55423928
>>
Women never become adults. And I say 12 is the lowest we should go so that there is no physical damage.
>>
Yes, since the ones at 18 are already institutionalized to be fucked up degenerates. A younger girl can still be moulded into a loving woman. Once they're ending high school and in college/universities, they become teal-haired Tumblrites with pixie cuts.
>>
>>55423847
>They are pretty much adults

They're never adults.
Girls grow tits and crotch hair at puberty.
Not personalities or responsibility.
>>
>>55423847

Agreed with anon, the state should have nothing to do with marriage, including taxes and civil matters.
>>
File: 1437096238427.jpg (549 KB, 1483x2000) Image search: [Google]
1437096238427.jpg
549 KB, 1483x2000
>>55423961
Please go gack to your other website that you hand out on miss.
>>
The Government should just drop age of consent all together.

It really should be a case by case decision for women.

I teach maths at a middle school and there are some women in the 6th grade that are developed enough for sex.

On the other hand there are some women in the 8th grade that still need some growing time.
>>
>>55423847
Girl should be married when her father decides it's time. And 15-16 is too old.
>>55423928
>>55424005
Also, these things.
>>
>>55424218

>I teach maths at a middle school and there are some women in the 6th grade that are developed enough for sex.

>On the other hand there are some women in the 8th grade that still need some growing time.

>Women
>>
File: nosinglemoms.jpg (415 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
nosinglemoms.jpg
415 KB, 1200x1200
>>55423847
>They are pretty much adults at 15-16

They never EVER become adults, bruh.
>>
>>55424287

I do not understand your comment.

If it was because I did not mention the boys or transsexuals it is because as a heterosexual man I do not see them sexually.

Sorry, buddy.
>>
>>55424218
Do you have sexual fantasies about your students? If one of them came onto you would you go for it?
>>
>>55424522
They're not WOMEN in those grades. They're girls.
>>
>>55424695
>swag is for boys, class is for men
>>
>>55423847
>prefrontal cortex doesn't fully develop until around the age of 25
>give people the right to vote at 18
>want to allow people to marry at 15-16

Nigga please
>>
>>55424548
No.

The life of a male teacher at a Middle school is a life of paranoia.

I have a Vice Principle that told me that men should not teach and is always looking for an excuse to write me up.

But the temptation is there. I was basically in the 8th grade 13 years ago and do not remember the women being so slutty.

I had one girl that would sit in the front row and I swear would see if she could get me to boner in class.
>>
>>55423847
All men should be able to marry qt lolis as young as 5. They raise them until they are sexually mature and teach them how to be good wives before finally making love to them and having children.

Find a flaw with this setup.
>Protip: You can't
>>
>>55424739
>Swag is for alphas, class if for delusional, socially retarded, omegas.
Fix'd it for u.
>>
>>55423847
I honestly don't know anyone that really wants to date 15 year olds. I mean, yeah, they look great, but they act butt fuckingly retarded. 6 months after I turned 21 (in the States), I made the decision to not date anyone under the age of 21, simply because every girl I met was "OMG I'M SO DRUNK ON ALCOHOL BECAUSE I'M AN ADULT EVEN THOUGH SOCIETY SAYS I SHOULDN'T!"

The only reason anyone would want to date somebody that young is because they are thinking with their dick.
>>
It should be 14 and up to the father who she marries iywlmbhwylfas (If You Will Let Me Be Honest With You Lads For A Second)
>>
>>55423847
Women can get married before age 18. I believe that in some U.S. states, people can get married at 14, with parental consent.
>>
http://strawpoll.me/5977146
>>
>>55425022
Who the fuck would date women? Fucking for reproduction is all that matters. Why would I want to hang out in my free time with a creature dumber than my hunting dog?
>>
Because the divorce rate for people who marry in their teens is higher than those that don't. Also, we don't live in some 3rd world Muslim paradise where that is totally legal.
>>
>>55424291
>muh crime stats
I think that's more a consequence of being black
>>
>>55425125
If fucking is for reproduction, you need to understand how toxic it is for a child to be raised by a single mother. So it should imply that you will want to stick around and be a decent father.

Or maybe you just don't give a fuck about your children. At which point, you're thinking with your dick.

If you have another angle that I have failed to see, by all means, enlighten me.
>>
File: chart 1.jpg (199 KB, 1056x846) Image search: [Google]
chart 1.jpg
199 KB, 1056x846
how bout one of these charts I have to explain this shit.
>>
File: chatrt 2.jpg (342 KB, 1223x1570) Image search: [Google]
chatrt 2.jpg
342 KB, 1223x1570
>>55425329
Why would I date the woman I marry? I get your point. Just stop hanging around women you fucking beta.
>>
>>55425419
You date the women in order to get to know them, so that you know that she isn't going to force or drive you away from your own children in order to get free money from the state, along with 18 years of child support, and the possibility of alimony.
>>
>>55425419
>>55425512
And this isn't even talking about genetic diseases or mental disorders.
>>
>>55424933
>finally making love to them
But what about oral? And the grand tradition of fucking a girl's thighs until she's big enough to put it inside?
>>
>>55424933
You are a Muslim
>>
>>55425512
That's not called "dating", "dating" is modern pump-and-dump bullshit. When a man is interested in a girl he should talk to her father about courting her in preparation for marriage.
>>
>>55425718
You seem to be confusing "one night stands" with "dating."

And yeah, in the situation you are talking about, there is no reason that the father would ever lie so that his daughter would be married off, right?

I don't know how old you are, but I'm guessing you've never been very successful with women, so you wish that you could just go buy one. Because that's pretty close to what you are describing.
>>
File: orly.jpg (17 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
orly.jpg
17 KB, 320x240
>>55425815
>mfw I buy women whenever I please my friend. Actually I rent them.
>>
>>55425941
Why on earth would you rent women? Genuinely curious. I mean, I'm quoting you when I say, "Fucking for reproduction is all that matters."

So you are either renting them to fuck for something other than reproduction (which is, by your own logic, a waste of resources), or you are renting them for reproduction, and not sticking around to actually be a father to these children, causing them grievous harm in the long run.
>>
>>55425815
"Dating" is unmarried girls going on unsupervised outings with guys which is bad.
>father would ever lie so that his daughter would be married off
Lie about whay?
>>
>>55426131
I didn't say anything about fucking you sick nigger. Get your mind out of the gutter. I pay them to hit me and stuff.
>>
>>55426168
Mental disorders, hereditary diseases, her ability to be a good wife. All sorts of things. Is it any wonder that in societies where arranged marriages still exist, that there is an abundance of spousal abuse?
>>
>>55426230
Still a waste of resources.
>>
>>55426250
>Mental disorders, hereditary diseases
That's why you get a medical screen. You wouldn't buy a horse without making sure it's healthy, why would you get a woman without finding out what she might get wrong with her?
>her ability to be a good wife
Well, that's why you have an actual courtship instead of meeting the bride on the wedding day, so you know what she's like.
>>
>>55426477
>Well, that's why you have an actual courtship instead of meeting the bride on the wedding day, so you know what she's like.

I'm confused in how "courtship" does not equate to "dating."

Care to elaborate?
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.