[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Winter is coming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: freezetodeath.jpg (110 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
freezetodeath.jpg
110 KB, 960x640
Where are your refugees, /pol/?

So far Finland is handling it the best out of everyone. Filename related.
>>
>>55423372

>implying they wont burn everything around them to keep warm

it's like your have no idea what niggers and mudslimes do when they chimpout at the snackbar
>>
>>55423372
Not going to lie, that looks pretty comfy.
>>
>>55423947
I've seen Baltimore, I know what monkeys do.
>>
>>55423372
Is this guy asking to be killed or what?
>>
>>55423372
We're taking in 25,000 and they'll live on military bases. What is better for troop morale than living among a bunch of third world shitskins
>>
>>55424062

then what makes you think they wont just chimp the fuck out and open up all you can burn snackbars all over Europe, I mean if we are so committed not to just shoot the fuckers, they will do what ever the fuck they want.

Just ask your self, would you freeze to death? or just start burning any and all shit around you and also steal any shit you need, If the police and army will do fuck all to stop you then why the fuck not?

These people are not westeners they are from cultures that literally give no shits about decency or morals, they would sooner shank you and take your shoes to eat then look at you.
>>
File: 6MElzyP.png (670 KB, 936x378) Image search: [Google]
6MElzyP.png
670 KB, 936x378
Ungrateful fucks.
>>
>>55424282
>tfw not chicken
>>
>>55424263
Personally I think actually killing some of these primal fuckers is needed. If the European leaders called upon an army force to deal with the refugees getting out of control by force, I would happily move back to Europe to defend my homeland.

Can fucking Merkel see that it's literally ethnocide and an invasion? I never thought some people could be so ignorant as to let some chimps beat the shit out of their women and rape their children while we let them to it because we're afraid of being politically incorrect.

We're not the ones at fucking war, they are. So why do WE have to have it worse than them? We're giving them shelter and they decide to riot and assault. Ungrateful shitheads need to learn some respect.
>>
>>55424493

The European leaders WANT this to happen, they want a huge mass immigration and population boost, they give zero shits about Europe culture or what Europe has been through to have all the freedoms and liberty it has (had)

They care about staying nice cushy jobs, a population that will keep them there, a work force to keep paying all the debt that they have borrowed to avoid a collapse (look we have all these new workers living in Europe now, we can simply print and borrow more money and use them as collateral)

the governments here are not going to lift a finger to help us, in fact they would put you down, and probably go so far to arm the enemy, because we are their enemy.
>>
>>55423372
>Where are your refugees, /pol/?

On whatever shithole microstate islands we can bribe to lock them up for us.
>>
>>55424917
I'm glad people like you exist, Britbro, people who actually appreciate culture instead of watching it crumble away just for some other shit, even if it results in a war crime.

I'm glad some countries actually fucking care about their people, like Hungary, Czechs, etc.

It pisses me off that even if they want a larger population, they're having extreme heavy tolls on economies. Look at refugees in Germany, they want better hospitality even though the Germans are trying as hard as they can to give them the best possible thing they can without giving each one a mansion. They want more. And now they're getting payed for LITERALLY DOING NOTHING OTHER THAN BEING THERE. They complain about food that they get, and they say they're bored. They act as if it's a fucking vacation, or as if they're literally occupying Germany. No, you're escaping from people equally as primitive as you. I really hope the Slavs stay like they are right now (i.e. not taking shit from refugees) so we can still have a bastion of hope for Europe.
>>
White people have just had their empathy levels artifically cranked up with years of brainwashing, there has to be a breaking point where the switch inside every white person goes from "most hospitable race" to "oh look you're a pile of ash now"

An excess of empathy will kill us if we don't wake the fuck up and start physically fighting back as a collective whole.
>>
>>55425425
Agreed.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.