[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw the nation that most closely resembles /pol/'s vision
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 3885679668.jpg (29 KB, 640x370) Image search: [Google]
3885679668.jpg
29 KB, 640x370
>tfw the nation that most closely resembles /pol/'s vision is Israel

How does this make you feel?
>>
>>55423369
Good.
If kikes can have a country of it's own, why can't Anglo-Germanic people have it's own country.
>>
Well duh. People have pointed this out before. Its the same bullshit, how a Jewish journalist can claim that white nationalism is a scourge at the same time he claims Israel must remain Jewish.

They're hypocrites who want multiculturalism for others but nationalism for themselves.
>>
>>55423412
Because you let in Muslims and SJWs who would get deported and sterilized in ISRAEL
>>
>>55423369
>tfw half Israeli
>tfw if the West falls I will always be welcome to the last great nation on Earth

Feels good man
>>
>>55423468
Are you saying that's a bad thing?
>>
>>55423524
No
>>
>>55423515
>Israel would be safe in a western-less world
recognize your host once in a while
>>
>>55423574
Good.
>>
>>55423515
Implying that if the west falls Isreal won't be the dirty streak in the midleasts panties by morning. Their would be an Arab spring to kick out their gov'ts just to get into line to shit down isreals neck.
>>
gas the /pol/
>>
>>55423650
>>55423643
>implying the West falling = the West becoming anti-Israel

I'm not talking about some apocalyptic scenario, I'm talking about Europe and America being overrun by the foreigners and leftism
>>
>>55423643
Without the West Israel's neighbors are more fucked than it is
>>
>>55423643
>>55423650
This pretty much disproves the "Zionists are behind immigration" meme
>>
>>55424148
SJeWs are. Churchill describes this as a national/international zionism/bolshevism schism.
>>
The west will fail and whites will come to eastern europe, the white man's last bastion.
I'd kek so hard when that happens. But unlike western nations, I'd openly invite my white brothers to become a part of my culture and identity.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.