[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Bama >26 year old Mother Dindu and dindu friend have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
>Bama
>26 year old Mother Dindu and dindu friend have a total of 6 Dindulets ranging in age from 1 to 8
>Mother Dindu and friend decide to go clubbing and leave Dindulets home alone
>1 year old Dindu won't stop crying
>8 year old Dindu gets angry and beats 1 year old to death
>8 year old Dindu Nuffin
>Mother Dindu being charged with manslaughter
>Mother Dindu Nuffin

http://news.yahoo.com/police-8-old-charged-beating-death-1-old-202719141.html
>>
white supremacy rears its ugly head again
baka desu senpaitachi
>>
quite a specimen
>>
>>55423020
is that the mom or the kid?
>>
muh dik
>>
File: 31438116.jpg (111 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
31438116.jpg
111 KB, 350x350
>>55424073
>>
>>55423020
Im liking the comments on Yahoo .

Around blacks always have a gun , one of my friends got killed last night , only because he decided to run instead of getting mugged.
>>
Poor little nigger murderer, he will probably live the rest of his pitiful existence in sadness and depression.
>>
Good riddance. The only good nigger is a dead one. Little violent ape just got two birds with one stone.
>>
>>55425715

Seems like it's full of older people, and they tend to be nearly /pol/ tier.
>>
>>55425715
>>55426248
Yahoo comments are the most redpilled section on the internet, without all the edginess and "LE JEWS DID IT" memes on /pol/.
>>
>>55423020
Looks like she's looking at a year of jail time

https://www.animallaw.info/statute/al-cruelty-alabama-consolidated-cruelty-statutes#s11_14
>>
JUST
YOU
AND
ME
>>
>Every one is acting as if this is some "unusual" occurrence. If one has been paying attention, what of the two women (one in Fla, one in Detroit) who each killed their child or children and put them in a freezer. The one in Detroit actually killed two of her teenagers and made the remaining children HELP her put them in the freezer. The one in Florida had one child (of five) someone noticed missing. When one of the children was asked (social services had been involved with her ten times) where the "missing" child was, he replied "dead I think". They had been being raised in a cockroach infested, filthy environment, and had been neglected and beaten for years. The nine year old child killed in Chicago last week, a victim of his "father's" gang affiliation, who's "father" refused to cooperate with police to find the child's killer(s). The "mother" used thousands of dollars from a "Go Fund Me" page set up for funeral expenses to buy a NEW car. This behavior is supported by all of us WORKING people who pay taxes. Shame on us all.

Holy fuck is this real

Nah couldn't be...she didn't do nothin, after all
>>
>>55423020
>Alabama

No surprises there.
>>
>>55425899
That's a funny joke, little nigglet probably had baby Jordans that his older niggling was mirin.
He probably won't even remember when momma sheboon shits out another tomorrow.
>>
The mother will be charged as a minor since she's probably only 13.

Anyway, how long will it be before liberals try and blame this on white people?
>>
>>55427436
I'm talking about the friend, btw. Not the bitch that was confirmed 26.
>>
>>55423020
When do the riots start burgers?

Rooftop Koreans when?
>>
>>55423020

Niggers are such a bro-tier minority. Their chimpouts are always great banter and they remove themselves all the time.
>>
>>55426585
but the jews actually did it.
>>
Holy fuck@the yahoo comments...

Most Replied comments:User Linda
Nice copy paste regarding blacks low IQ's vs other races.
>>
>>55426585
This is so goddamned true. I love Yahoo comments.
>>
>>55423020
This is why nigs get so many offsprings. Because the species is prone to killing themselves that's why nature makes more of them. Also this is why liberals are destroying nature and causing a severe unbalance when they treat nigs like humans.
>>
>>55424073
a legitimate question indeed
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.