[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Carson/Paul 2016 get ready lads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1434928672566s.jpg (9 KB, 250x175) Image search: [Google]
1434928672566s.jpg
9 KB, 250x175
>>
>>55422042
nah shill. carson got larsoned
>>
>Carson
>having the energy to lift
Kek
>>
>>55422042
I would like to see a trump/rand, but we all know my deviantart fan fiction won't work out due to trumps stump. Carsons higher than a life during debates, he never does anything but talk like he's half asleep
>>
Why would you ever vote for a nigger? Especially one that doesn't even think science has any validity?

Can't wait for the republican party to collapse so we get something less retarded from its ashes.
>>
>>55423510
But he is a great scientist your post makes no sense Jeb
>>
>>55423350
Trump/Cruz with Rand as secretary of state desu senpai
>>
>>55423559

The guy thinks blood rituals from God cure babies of birth defects. He was arrested a few years ago for drawing African runes on the head of day-old children before eating their foreskin to absorb their power.

He attributes this to his mother, who used "advanced and secret" voodoo to help him develop and heal from his defects after being born a defect-addled crack baby.

The more you know, Carsonigger. Do you want your white baby's blood to be drained and then used in nation-wide, now-legal religious rituals to cure autism and AIDS?

Because Carson does.
>>
>>55423559
Is this really his face up close???
>>
>>55423867

Well, he IS both George's brother and son.

And I'm not talking about Dubya.
>>
carson was fucking terrible
>>
>>55423960
She kept interrupting and talking forever. She just seems like a mean bitch. Love how the media keeps saying she 'won'
>>
>>55423867
Yeah
>>
File: Carson shill 9.jpg (150 KB, 806x560) Image search: [Google]
Carson shill 9.jpg
150 KB, 806x560
>carson

AHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHA

whats his favorite POVERB again?

>daily reminder, carson shill is ONE guy who spams the same shit everyday
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.