[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>let's arm random rebel groups around the world to wage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: carly-fiorina.jpg (49 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
carly-fiorina.jpg
49 KB, 600x600
>let's arm random rebel groups around the world to wage proxy wars against pro-Russia regimes
>let's build up our arms in old Soviet satellite states
>let's have military states to display our power to Putin
>let's cut off all diplomatic relations with Russia

This bitch is completely insane.

Her, Yeb, and Hillary seem to be gung ho about reigniting the cold war, but holy shit she is by far the craziest with it.

Did you hear that thunderous applause? Do Republitards really want us all to be consumed in the flames of a nuclear war over a pointless dick waving contest with Russia?

Trump and Rand were the only ones who had a god damned dissenting word to say. Do you think their lack of insanity will hurt them in the polls?
>>
>not knowing they stuff the audience with handpicked RINO's

Shaking my head family that you don't know this by now. Fiorina and Hillary want MGS 4 to become a reality. Perpetual war and the creation of a war economy.
>>
>>55421416
>let's have military states to display our power to Putin

*meant military parades

>>55421531
>wanting to make MGS4 a reality
Exactly what I was thinking
>>
File: 1445474950866.jpg (57 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1445474950866.jpg
57 KB, 640x480
>>55421416
She will kill us all
>>
I like that this aspect of those candidates got thrown out in the public finally. Those 3 should go down in the polls hard for their pro-war stance. We don't need to instigate wars with other countries.
>>
File: 12457888.jpg (61 KB, 531x640) Image search: [Google]
12457888.jpg
61 KB, 531x640
Go away RIDF
>>
>>55421531
>Perpetual war and the creation of a war economy.

Well put
>>
>>55421416

Yes, Republitards ie the Establishment want war and a war economy. Conservatives don't.
>>
>>55421416
>not wanting to end the earth as quickly as possible

A nuclear bath is inevitable. You might as well jump in and get it over with. There's nothing here worth saving.
>>
>>55422972
Not like this, anon. I imagined myself dying in an apocalyptic battle with the foreign hordes on the wastes of Europe with my God-Emperor Trump minutes after he gave a rousing Henry V tier battle speech
>>
>>55423659
This.

I don't wanna die a pawn in le printer woman's game
>>
>>55421416
>Do Republitards really want us all to be consumed in the flames of a nuclear war over a pointless dick waving contest with Russia?

Yes, its fucking obvious

Not once did I hear an aspiration for a stable middle east so people will stop dieing from savagery, all that mattered was "russia having influence" and "america being a leader".
>>
File: 1446813080483.gif (3 MB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
1446813080483.gif
3 MB, 600x375
Don't worry guys.

Carly just got too excited for Fallout 4.
>>
>>55421416
She's a shit politician but I'd still smash the dust off her pussy desu senpai
>>
>>55421416
DESU Carly scares the fuck out of me more than any of them. never seen anyone more of a senseless warmonger than this hag, and her track record in the business world is absolutely abysmal.
>>
>>55423804
>Not once did I hear an aspiration for a stable middle east so people will stop dieing from savagery, all that mattered was "russia having influence" and "america being a leader".

This. Why do we give so much of a shit about retarded fucking sand niggers? We are going to usher in Fallout 5 (developed by Bethesda, not Obsidian) over some loony shitskins?

I want off this ride guys, this isn't fun anymore
>>
Carly will make fallout 4 real
>>
>>55421416
It has little to do with wanting war with Russia, and more to do with America lacking a backbone under Obama.

Under Bush, we had tense, but good relationships with Russia. They pushed their card, we pushed back and they stopped. Russia understood that it had fallen from grace and was only truly relevant because of its nuclear arsenal.

Obama comes around, and a perfect opportunity for Russia opens up in Syria and the Ukraine. Russia pushes their cards on both issues, Obama talks tough, but backs away, eating his words and trying to make it look like he never said anything bad about Russia.

China is pushing their cards now. The response isn't to shoot their planes down, or to go to war with them, but to increase our military presence and show them that we will not only not be intimidated, but we are prepared to offer an alternative solution to the countries in question. We SHOULD be helping Iraq. We tore down their leadership, we created their issue, and now we want to pretend it was Bush's fault that we pulled out of Iraq in the first place. No, we fucking didn't pull out under Bush. Obama QUICKLY withdrew the forces and created a power vacuum that is now being filled by extremists that can kidnap and blackmail the rural tribals into allegiance.

With China, you have our Navy ramp up exercises with SK, Japan, the Philippines, and Singapore. You let our ALLIES there know, that we intend to retain our presence, and push China back. Why the hell would ANYONE side with #2 over #1 if given the choice? Especially if #1 has been working with you for a long period of time and is reliable?
>>
>>55424658
Will she kill her son or nuke the commonwealth?
>>
>The woman's solution to Putin is to give him the silent treatment
>>
Carly "more blood for the fire" Fiorina
>>
File: 1403004153282.jpg (82 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1403004153282.jpg
82 KB, 400x388
>>55425082
>>
>>55421416

The only way to ensure peace is to make it so violence can never be used to forward national interest.
>>
>>55425045
She already killed her son
>>
>>55424954
Or, you know, you could stop meddling in others issues.
>>
>>55421416

The saber-rattling "Putin is the enemy" rhetoric has really separated the candidates in my mind. Trump has the common sense to suggest that if Russia wants to bomb the fuck out of ISIS, we should step back and let them do it. Russia is not our enemy. Russia and the USA have never fought each other. There is no reason not to be allies, trading partners, and brothers.

Others rant about China being an "enemy"; Trump just views them as a business associate, a trading partner. China is building islands? Let them, it's in territory called the "South China Sea" for fuck's sake.

China and Russia are masters of their own domain, and they deserve respect from the U.S.; the Obama administration thinks they're in a position to make diplomatic threats, but it's fucking ridiculous and just makes Obama look weaker and weaker, and by proxy, the US looks foolish.

Yeah, when Fiorina started beating the war drum, I lost respect for her. The last thing America needs is another goddamned perpetual war like this middle-east fiasco.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.