[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vasectomies are for beta males who lack the balls to tell their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 480x480
Vasectomies are for beta males who lack the balls to tell their wife to tie her tubes

Discuss
>>
We unanimously agree.

/thread
>>
>>55420144
discuss what? you finished your own thread
>>
i don't know, but i know i'd never do it. just the thought of having your balls cut open is enough reason for anyone not to
>>
While, yes, I agree with this... stopping white people from breeding is a problem so you shouldn't even tell your wife to tie her tubs.
>>
>>55420144
>relying on a woman for something that important
Enjoy your child support payments, OP.
>>
>>55420144
One is reversible and one isn't, easy to see which would be preferable for a couple that might want kids later but hates condoms
>>
>>55420144
Yeah have your wife tie her tubes so she can go raw dog Tyrone and let him blow his load in her all day while you work, How about no one gets there shit chopped up
>>
>>55420144
Preventing the ability to reproduce, whether in males or females, is degenerate.

Either have 10-20 kids, or don't have sex.
>>
>Price of Vasectomy: ~$350
>Price of Tubal Ligation: $0-$6000
>>
>>55420483
>tfw you will probably never have your own baseball team
>>
>>55420144
Vasectomies are easier to reverse than tubal ligation
>>
>>55420144
you don't get a vasectomy for your wife you retard

it's so you don't have to pay child support to dumb sluts
>>
>>55420392
This.
>willingly taking the chance to get c-ucked for the rest of your life
Also a vasectomy doesn't cut your defernent duct, so it's reversible.
>>
>>55420144
My mum had her tubes tied and dad still managed to knock her up ,it's not 100%
>>
How is sex after that?
>>
>>55420799
He believes that?
>>
>>55420144
Depends. If we've already had kids I'm gonna get clipped. Beats the shit out off dealing with her crazy hormonal ass or the surgeon fucking up her stomach. I can't even get a half chub for a fucked up stomach.
>>
>>55420144

My mom had her tubes tied after two kids and my parents divorced 10 years later.

She's 47 now. Guess she has a green light to whore around now. She's dating a Muslim Tunisian man that's been euro- fied after fucking a Dane and having 3 kids with her :(
>>
>>55420144
Both vasectomies and tube ties are for people who do not understand basic reproductive science.

There are only a few days of a woman's monthly cycle when conception is possible. Nearly ten years of using this method and no surprises.
>>
>>55420483
>Booked mine today, not even lying sempai
I hear that a lot of dumb shit is degenerate on this board, but this is pants on head retarded. Having double digit numbers of kids is fucked up unless you need the farm labor and can count on half of them dying in childhood.
>>
>>55421291
Take care of what you can, then just stop having sex.
>>
>>55420799
>my dad is not my dad

why would you shrek yourself like that
>>
>>55420950
My mum's a clever woman but I don't think faking medical documents and bribing a doctor to conduct a fake surgery are within her abilities.

She was told if she had another kid she would probably die so she had them tied, almost took her out but she pulled through.
>>
>>55420483
Unless you have an iq over 120, you shouldn't breed at all
>>
>>55421291
>Having double digit numbers of kids is fucked up

Do you honestly think that nigs and spics will treat us whites fairly when we are a minority? If you care about your race you should encourage white people to reproduce.
>>
>>55421282
Rhythm method is unreliable as fuck, assuming you're not full of shit you have
-been very lucky
-have a gf with an unusually stable cycle
-have low sperm count
choose three.
>>
>>55421424
I don't think you understand how this works. My "mother" had "her" tubes tied you dopey cunt.
>>
>>55420144
>willingly making your penis broken
>>
Not really. My dad is pretty alpha and got one because he's tired of paying child support. He's fucked two of my friend's hot moms.
>>
>>55421816
>be your dad
>get some bitches pregnant
>have to pay them child support
>damage my testicles to prevent more child support
>that'll show 'em
>continue paying child support to previously made kids
>>
>>55421954
Actually, he's almost done paying.
>>
File: danny+devito-640.jpg (108 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
danny+devito-640.jpg
108 KB, 1200x900
Why the fuck would you do either when female birth control is as advanced and non invasive as it is now a days? They can literally get a show for free that makes it so they can't get pregnant for almost a year with little to no side effects
>>
>>55422093
A shot I mean
>>
>>55420144
What if you fuck multiple women and still want to nut in them?
>>
>>55422192
you would have to be a nigger
>>
>>55420144
>put sperm on ice
>get vasectomy
>girl says shes pregnant
>ahahahahaha
>dumped
>>
Jesus Christ you fucking children, how about you wait until you've grown some hair on your balls before you venture an opinion on such matters.

Here's how it works: you spend your youth fucking girls but the pleasure is mitigated somewhat by the possibility of unplanned pregnancy. Then you get married and you father a few children. They are charming but any more would be too burdensome and besides everyone considers you to have done your duty. So basically you're all done with sperm now. At this point they can only get you in trouble after you hit midlife and start boning anything you can get your fuck into because your wife stops fiucking you just as every other woman starts wanting to. So before your vigor wanes, you get a vasectomy and bone every milf/gilf/curious teen you can free from the consequences of knocking anyone up. That's all there is to it.
>>
>>55420144
>Vasectomies

Hospitals should just bundle this procedure with the circumcision.
>>
File: dan-bilzerian-girls.jpg (112 KB, 555x555) Image search: [Google]
dan-bilzerian-girls.jpg
112 KB, 555x555
>>55422351
You mean a none beta....

>>inb4 he pays them all

who the fuck doesn't pay for a date
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.