[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Criminal scum NZ edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: criminal scum.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
criminal scum.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
Australia locked up a bunch of muslim invaders with some kiwi criminals on Christmas island and the results are absolutely hilarious.

>Christmas Island detainees living in fear as Kiwis 'bash' weaker inmates.
>A mob of aggressive New Zealanders has been terrorising other detainees inside Christmas Island detention centre for weeks, leaving asylum-seekers fearing for their lives.
>Dozens of Kiwis are locked up in the Australian detention facility - many had their visas revoked on character grounds under section 501 of Australia's Migration Act, earning them the nickname "501s".

>"I got bashed by 14 men ... My eyes are destroyed. I cannot see more than 20m. They f***ing destroyed my life."

>"They've got petrol bombs, they've got machetes, they've got chainsaws, metal bars, all sorts.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/australia/73902227/christmas-island-detainees-living-in-fear-as-kiwis-bash-weaker-inmates

A reminder for all you shitskins browsing this board that want to come down here thinking you will find a soft people waiting to be conquered. We will put your fucking heads on a spike.
>>
>>55420059

By "Kiwis" when mean Maoris. Whats some twink sand faggot going to to do when Tama and the boys are slapping him round
>>
Fucking maoris....always causing trouble, we should of classified them as plants like the aussies did to the abbos.
>>
I love kiwis to be honest, you guys are all built like brick shithouses and don't afraid of anything.

My aunt married a kiwi and a bunch of dudes in Melbourne jumped him and his brother, fucked up his brother pretty bad, so he chased them down and literally broke their arms.

He almost got charged but there was video of the guys jumping his brother.
>>
>>55420535
What? Explain?
>>
>>55420535
It all makes sense now, they need the smoke from cigarettes to perform photosynthesis.
>>
TURN BACK THE BROS
U
R
N

B
A
C
K

T
H
E

B
R
O
S
>>
>>55420725
>>55420783
>>55420909
So Christmas Island is to you what you were to Britain, right?
>>
Ty Aus friends for containing our worst niggers
>>
>>55421125

No we send all our criminals over to you guys lil bro :^)
>>
>>55421125
Yeah, Christmas Island and New Zealand.
>>
>>55421224
Bloody aussies.
>>
>>55420731
Maoris can be pretty savage if you pick a fight with them, very thuggish.

give the a dollar or start lifting.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.