[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rand Paul
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 53832.png (46 KB, 593x358) Image search: [Google]
53832.png
46 KB, 593x358
I didn't watch the debate, but Twitter is all abuzz about Rand Paul nailing Donald Trump on China not being apart of the TPP. Is this true?
>>
except he couldn't even comprehend/didnt hear what the guy a couple meters away from him was saying. yes elect a deaf man, that will go well
>>
http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/foreign-policy/item/21891-secretary-john-kerry-invites-russia-and-china-into-tpp

Nope
>>
>>55419667

China will be in the TPP, so it's splitting hairs really

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/foreign-policy/item/21891-secretary-john-kerry-invites-russia-and-china-into-tpp
>>
>>55419667
Trump said that China would come in through the back door and take advantage. He never said China is a part of it. Even the moderator told Rand that China would be looking to take advantage.
>>
>>55419771
>>55419916
>Same exact link

I see the Trump Internet Defense Force has its response ready.
>>
>>55419667

VOTE RAND

http://drudgereport.com/now2.htm
>>
>>55420029
If I were to just simply say "no you're wrong" it wouldnt be a compelling case. Evidence has been provided, and the fact it's being used repeatedly shows how easy it is to refute the "he got stumped" meme.
Trump never said the TPP includes China but that if passed, the TPP could give China an advantage in trade.
>>
>>55420015
>Trump said that China would come in through the back door and take advantage. He never said China is a part of it. Even the moderator told Rand that China would be looking to take advantage.
This. Randlets are desperate as fuck tonight.
>>
>>55419737
Doesn't he wear a hearing aid?
>>
File: 1445158642585.gif (1 MB, 294x350) Image search: [Google]
1445158642585.gif
1 MB, 294x350
>>55419667
Rand is just a flavor of the week, the next pawn to try and stop Trump.

Rand is nothing.
>>
>>55421039
dont matter Trump looked like an idiot
>>
>>55421365
>idiot
>was right

Hi Rand
>>
File: ZEROSTUMPSGIVEN.jpg (80 KB, 749x500) Image search: [Google]
ZEROSTUMPSGIVEN.jpg
80 KB, 749x500
>>55421365
>>
>>55421365
Not really. Everyone is complimenting Trump for being more professional and respectful tonight.
>>
>>55420360

China was invited and isn't participating in the near future by their own choice.

It follows that they see no tangible benefit from it since they don't want to participate. Yet Trump wants people to believe that this agreement that has no input from China is somehow framed to benefit China. It makes no sense, but it falls nicely within his original rhetoric.

Thank you for actually presenting an argument instead of being like other Trumpfags though.
>>
>Butters favorited this tweet
LEL
>>
File: themancannotbestumped.png (687 KB, 707x471) Image search: [Google]
themancannotbestumped.png
687 KB, 707x471
>>55421790
>>
>>55421976

He just was staying out of the debate because he has no fucking idea what he is talking about when it comes to foreign policy.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.