[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YOU MOLESTED ME FOOL https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFG h4o92qiE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: molested.jpg (29 KB, 626x314) Image search: [Google]
molested.jpg
29 KB, 626x314
YOU MOLESTED ME FOOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFGh4o92qiE
>>
>>55419605
What a dumb piece of shit.
Crying rape like a feminist.
He deserves to be gassed.
>>
>>55419605
Responded like a true feminist
>>
>>55419605

"You molested me, fool."

KILL EVERYONE IN THE CAR IMMEDIATELY
>>
I wish I could find older men willing to molest guys around my age
>>
>>55419605
I sprayed mace into a car full of faggots one time for hitting my door. Seems like a better way to get the point across. They couldn't chase me because the car was contaminated and probably was for several days. Good nonlethal way to deal with road rage imo
>>
>>55420482
>He deserves to be gassed.

Hello friend.
>>
>However, because he continued to insist he did, the school had no choice but to file a report with Child Protective Services, then, on the basis of making those false allegations he was kicked out of the school and criminal charges are being filed. Charges are also being filed regarding his driving.

woah woah

so men who lie get punished but women can get away with "muh rapes" despite ruining innocent lives? This is so fucked up.
>>
File: shorts.png (211 KB, 413x471) Image search: [Google]
shorts.png
211 KB, 413x471
>>55419605
As much as this kid is a retarded piece of shit, do we really have to pull out our cameras and turn every single argument into a show for the internet to debate?

This video, in particular, is fine. But what's up with this trend of people just taking out their cameras every time they're having a minor tiff with a neighbor, etc?

I always feel like the person holding the camera is just a weak pussy who wants the internet to distribute asymmetrical justice for them.
>>
>>55421182

honestly the shit people record is more entertaining that the garbage currently airing on TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yuky7-v4QR4
>>
>>55421088
I think that in this situation the outcome would have been the same if it was a slut in the car. The "muh rape" thing usually happens in situations where there is either no documentation or the chick doesn't know there is documentation that the rape never happened.

But the cops do tend to believe the girl first with that kind of shit.
>>
>>55421182
Validation.
If you do something that you know is stupid, you seek validation from others so that you can feel good about doing something stupid.
The internet has an ungodly number of people. You're guaranteed to find supporters.
Just remember, ignore/remove negative comments, and you live in a happy bubble!

You're still a shitty person though.
>>
>millennials.mpeg

top kekek
>>
>>55421182
It's great for insurance and liability.
If shit like this happens testimony is usually worthless but video evidence is irrefutable.
Some people are quicker on the draw and do over record stuff but if I'm in a situation where I think it might get violent or someone might otherwise try to damage me or my property then I'll be recording within seconds.
>>
>>55421182
I definitely understand where you're coming from but imagine if he didn't record his interaction with that idiot. He'd be in court right now defending himself from child molestation charges.
>>
>>55420870

goddammit I want to go down there and build that fucking wall myself
>>
File: ben_signature_final[1].jpg (21 KB, 600x200) Image search: [Google]
ben_signature_final[1].jpg
21 KB, 600x200
Hello.
>>
>>55421270
Hitler was right.
>>
File: BXnt0VpCQAAbVMa.jpg (42 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
BXnt0VpCQAAbVMa.jpg
42 KB, 600x800
>>55422049

We can cuddle together after getting all sweaty building the largest and hardest wall in history.
>>
>>55421182

Undeniable evidence.

Video recordings are the best and most reliable evidence today especially in retarded situations like this. If he didn't take out his camera, he would be fighting accusations of sexual assault against a kid right now which is a total bitch to get cleared of and even if he did get lucky and win, his life would still be ruined.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.