[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Conspiracy theories that have some merit >9/11 (Inside
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 30
File: 1446748899194.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
1446748899194.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1600
ITT: Conspiracy theories that have some merit
>9/11 (Inside Job, Jet Fuel/thermite)
>Moon landing hoax (to end cold war)
>WW1 was started by fire arm manufacturers
>The holocaust (concentration cams vs death camps)
>Michell Obama is actually Michael
>The One World Government/NWO
>...
>>
Mmm I want to suckle on those titties
>>
Perestroika Deception

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOTnl2G0A5c
>>

Those are stupid

And you forgot Sandy Hoax
>>
>>55416674

I'm pretty sure this was the plot of Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows.
>>
Ok, /pol/ I've come here tonight to propose a theory. I think that the moon landing and Kennedy assassination are connected. Let me explain. You see, John F. Kennedy was responsible for the moon landing. He saw to it that no Jews could stow away on the Apollo 11. Why would the Jews go to the moon? It's because the Jews want to turn the moon into a spaceship and crash it into earth, exposing the earth’s core. Contrary to what you were taught in school, the center of the world is made of shekels. Of course doing this would be the final victory for the Jews. JFK couldn’t allow that. During his president, he learned all the Jews plans. He learned that they orchestrated the cold war, and that Hitler was the good guy. He had to hide the fact that he was redpilled, so he pretended to be a supporter of ending segregation to get the Jews off his back.
>>
>Argentina has white people
>The earth is flat
>Trump invests his personal wealth into making anime real
>OP might be a huge faggot
>>
>>55417154
>OP might be a huge faggot

SAY IT ISNT SO!
>>
You better post more of that semen demon
>>
>>55416907
Sandy hook is the dumbest conspiracy
>>
>>55416990
Its in the books afaik, and does make some scene...
>>
>>55417537
Dumbest as in it's so obviously fake, or are you saying that it happened?
>>
>illegal mexicans are rapists
>buns come in packs of 6 and wieners in packs of 8 to fuck up the low class
>jesus was an alien
>marihuana cures death
>niggers are people
>eruopeans secretly love the muslim hordes
>>
fluoride
>>
File: 1436544737151.gif (316 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1436544737151.gif
316 KB, 720x480
>>55416907
remember the movie rain man? the guy was a savant and used it on the phonebook and blackjack

well there is a high functioning savant by the name of jarrah white who has gone through every piece of material from the Apollo missions

moonfaker is the series, and it will seriously make you question the only manned missions to go through both the van allen belts

his best strength is waiting for "propagandists" to claim that they have the original source for a photo, and then going through all of australias microfilm to find pics sourced even earlier
>>
>Australian
>not including port arthur massacre
>>
>>55416674
>911 jet fuel
Alright. I think there are a lot of fishy things about 9/11. But the whole 'jet fuel cant melt steel beams' meme is fucking retarded.
The jet fuel was the accelerant that started the inferno in the office sections.
The twin towers were more that 1000 feet high. At that altitude, there is A LOT of wind.
So we have a massive fire + a lot of air(oxygen) + many openings for that air to get to the fire.
The towers, with enough oxygen and air flow, would become a giant furnace. Small amateur furnaces can easily reach 2500 degrees.
>>
>>55417537
You only say that because you are a paid troll.
Shills go nuts over this conspiracy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxTafqejV6k
>>
>>55417000
>trips confirm
>>
>>55416674
I don't think that one is based. If it was a hoax KGB would know and show it to everybody.
>>
>>55416674
> Stralia
> Shitposting again

>>55418356
> think up one of the most stupid conspiracies ever
> EVERYONE CALLS ME RETARDED IT IS PROOF THAT THEY ARE ALL SHILLS TRYING TO DISCREDIT AN OBVIOUS CONSPIRACY THEY ARE PROBABLY FROM GOVERNMENT

/pol/ in a nutshell -_____-;
This board should just get deleted
>>
>>55418355
Except the black smoke coming from the building indicates a low oxygen fire. Most of the jet fuel was burned up in the initial fire ball. The WTC commission conclusion that the towers came down with what amounts to an office fire in nonsensical. Thermite based explosives were planted in the buildings. Its time for Americans to face this reality.
>>
>>55417785
>buns come in packs of 6 and wieners in packs of 8 to fuck up the low class
my sides
>>
>>55416674
Who is this semen demon?
>>
File: POWER-GIRL.jpg (217 KB, 880x1138) Image search: [Google]
POWER-GIRL.jpg
217 KB, 880x1138
>>55416674

^_^
>>
>>55416674
>>9/11 (Inside Job, Jet Fuel/thermite)

Saudi royals knew all about the plan, not Jews or Bush, intelligence agencies may have chosen not to act on intel they did have, no thermite needed.

The Moon landing was not hoaxed. The Moon landing footage the general public has seen though... maybe.
>>
File: black power girl 2.jpg (40 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
black power girl 2.jpg
40 KB, 500x667
CIA killed Kennedy.
>>
File: 1430548113924.jpg (43 KB, 300x452) Image search: [Google]
1430548113924.jpg
43 KB, 300x452
>>55416873
^^^^^^^^This all the way
>>
>>55416674
How about "American freedom"? Oh, you said 'merit' - sorry.
>>
>>55422491
This
>>
>>55423353

Oh yeah I forgot about that. The real power girl is in two books will this fake is stuck in Teen Titans
>>
The massive influx of refugees into Western Europe is in fact a ploy by western governments and corporations to entice an entirely cheap and ignorant labor force that will vote for their draconian and corrupt laws so long as they hand out just enough social benefits while stripping away the rights and cutting down labor costs of their native citizens.

They want a new voting bloc completely loyal to the state, whilst simultaneously creating enough civil unrest throughout the country that they can get away with stripping the rights of their people. The refugee influx is but a distraction, so that every time a controversial law is passed, the populace will be too focused gobbling on low quality race bait looped on the media to care.

How'd I do /pol/?
>>
>>55416674

>9/11 (Inside Job, Jet Fuel/thermite)

That one is fucking retarded and promoted by controlled opposition to prevent the real investigation: did the American government find out about 9/11 months prior and allowed it to happen so the government can use it as an excuse to strengthen its power over the people while simultaneously invading other countries for profit? Unfortunately, the latter is more boring compared to the former so it doesn't get much interest too.

Fuckin' retarded. Only delusional cynics believe this one.

I never heard this one before; wouldn't be surprised if it was legit. On a related note, has the Zimmerman Note ever been proven to be bullshit and actually written by the British to get America into the war on their side?

>The holocaust (concentration cams vs death camps)

Explain. I know, I know, I'm on /pol/ - how CAN I not know this one?

>Michell Obama is actually Michael

Pointless and retarded.

>The One World Government/NWO

Anyone who denies this is retarded.
Personal favorites of mine:
>Operation Northwoods.
>Gulf of Tonkin.
>CIA experimenting LSD on unsuspecting selected populations, not just American.
>Project MKUltra.
>Bin Laden Conspiracy

Why the fuck would you dump the body in the middle of the ocean? Don't give me that "We want to respect cultural beli-" Fuck off, that's obviously bullshit when you look at America's interactions with the local Muslim populaces where we invaded and etc. Ffs, they're niggas to this day still trying to find Hitler.

>CIA Fake Polio Vaccine Program.
>Contra Cocaine Trafficking.
>American Revolution
>Economic hitmans.
>Installing governments that work for us.
>Guatemala syphilis experiments.
>Reichstag.

Jesus, lotta conspiracies.
>>
File: 1435904537708.jpg (917 KB, 1120x4048) Image search: [Google]
1435904537708.jpg
917 KB, 1120x4048
>>55416873
holy fuck

for me its
>frankfurt school
>along with Sabbatean Frankist conspiracy
>CIA drug running to a weak blacks
>pedowood
>9/11
>federal reserve
>occult conspiracies
>MKULTRA, Monarch, NAOMI
>Paul McCartney died
>some alium stuff
>world communist conspiracy

I feel like a lot of this stuff overlaps and I'm forgetting a lot of the stuff I learned when I was into the more normie conspiracies back in high school.

I'm pretty fucking tinfoil now, really only hang around here for the shitposts and do tinfoil occult stuff on another board that isn't /x/.
>>
>>55416674
There is something to MKultra but it's so wrapped up in tinfoil conspiracy that I don't think the real truth will ever be known to anyone but the military. There were people's families who got payouts in the 90s while Clinton was president who are more than willing to talk about the details though in a non-tinfoil manner.
>>
>>55416674
>>WW1 was started by fire arm manufacturers
By jews, you mean. Germany wasn't eager to get a national bank
>>moon landing
Cold war went on for 20 more years.
>>
>>55416674
>Conspiracy theories that have some merit

she's hiding something between her tits not in her ear under her hair
>>
>>55416674
>Poopstika ( used to take attention away from the illegal campaign of Shillary)
The timing was quite convenient.
>>
>>55429772
>>The holocaust (concentration cams vs death camps)
>Explain. I know, I know, I'm on /pol/ - how CAN I not know this one?
In short, every concentration camp was labelled a death camp until investigated. Every single camp the US investigated was declared not a death camp, while every camp the soviet union (already our adversary in the growing cold war) investigated kept its death camp designation, with no question, no quality control, no second glance at any of them. This explanation isn't shut down by even the blue pilledest good goy on kikebook.
>>
>>55430040
>>frankfurt school
>>along with Sabbatean Frankist conspiracy
The version with or without rothschilds setting the layout and paying out for the whole fucking thing?
>>
>>55424587

EVERYBODY killed Kennedy.
>>
What's funny about these conspiracies is how they revolve around the West being the bad guy. All these conspiracies only effect the US and our allies.

But there are no conspiracies about Russia or China or North Korea... What a fucking coincidence.
>>
>>55416907
Yeah, WW1 was started by wallstreet bankers just like WW2 and many other wars and civil wars.
>>
>>55418355
WTC 7 wasn't that high and it collapsed very fast and symmetrically. That would be very uncharacteristic for a collapse due to fire, especially considering that no other steel framed building before ever collapsed from a fire.
>>
>>55431182
Steel framed buildings collapse from fire all the time ffs lol stupid Kraut.
>>
>>55431271
Name a single one.
>>
>>55431289
The Twin towers. :^)
>>
>>55418355
There is video of molten steel coming out of the WTC, there is no way jet fuel can burn hot enough to melt steel, no matter how much oxygen.
>>
File: 1288647953726.png (102 KB, 98x128) Image search: [Google]
1288647953726.png
102 KB, 98x128
>>55431337
>>
File: whatbob.jpg (98 KB, 424x620) Image search: [Google]
whatbob.jpg
98 KB, 424x620
>moon landing was a hoax(to end cold war)
>cold war doesn't end until more then a decade later

?

Also, you forgot about the reptilian jews and the CIA assassinating kennedy
>>
>>55430981
If you want to judge whether or not a conspiracy theory is bullshit, just look at who believes in it.
>9/11 was an inside job
Mudslimes, idiot leftists, the French
>Fake moon landing
Mudslimes, idiot leftists, the French

You've got some great company there, truthers.
>>
>>55431402
22 years tbef (to be exact senpai)
>>
>>55431345
post video please
the whole "molten steel" thing is based on one photograph where someone is leaning so close to it that if it was actually molten steel, it would be fucking up their face
>>
>>55431469
Good goy.
>>
>>55418355
Damn! how much heat you really need to melt passport? Jet fuel can't do that!
>>
Conspiracy theories that have some merit
>JFK was a shit president and I'm glad he's gone
>Eisenhower predicted the military industrial complex and people were too fucking stupid to do anything about it
>Frankfurt school
Oh wait, those aren't "conspiracy theories," those are things that actually happened and continue to affect us today. Conspiracy theories on the other hand are almost always anti-white or anti-male or anti-American propaganda put forward by trolls and believed in by the butthurt beta races/sexual orientations/genders/nationalities of society trying to find an excuse for their continuous failures.
>>
>>55416674

The Nation of Islam was USSR funded (funneling money through Libya) in order to destabilize the US from within during the Cold War.
>>
>>55429772
>agrees with a few theories to cover for covering for 9/11

jet fuel don't melt steel beams, faggot

also
>building 7
>freefall
>no debris hit the fucking thing

also
>CCTV footage shows a fucking missle hit the pentagon
>absolutely zero plane wreckage around the pentagon, nothing, zilch
>hole entry point is a perfect circle
>no wings present on the ground or at entry point
>completely ignored by MSM

Too obvious, shill.

This is where you ask for citations for anything I just said, and where I remind you you're on the motherfucking internet and google it yourself, fuckstick.
>>
File: netanyahu-def.jpg (8 KB, 300x198) Image search: [Google]
netanyahu-def.jpg
8 KB, 300x198
>>55431695

Good morning greatest ally
>>
>>55431578
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmuzyWC60eE
>>
>>55431595
Surprise, the butthurt German who lost WWII and has always been one of history's losers (and all of your good people moved to the U.S. way back when, we've actually got more people of German descent here than you have in your muslim leftist-ridden cesspool) believes in goofball theories that provide excuses for his continued failure as a member of the human species.

The only "good goy" conspiracy theory that actually matters is the Frankfurt School, which conveniently took place in your dumbass country which subsequently bought the whole cultural marxist bait hook line and sinker after the Soviets and Americans buttfucked your dumb ass in WWII. Stay mad, faggot.
>>
>>55431745
didn't see anything that indicated that was molten steel and not just flaming debris, nice try cocksucker

please, keep blaming the white race for all of your problems
>>
>>55431695
I'd definitely believe this. Remember, Sputnik actually orbited the earth beeping out the morse code for "Little Rock" during the whole immigration debacle. American blacks have always been political pawns for the bigger powers.
>>
>>55431835
*integration, not immigration
>>
>>55431695
>>55431726

More likely Israel was funding the nigger mudslimes, same way Jews in Israeli were caught selling weapons to the neighboring Arabs.

Israeli is the primary benefactor for a destabilized region. Whether it comes in the form of American Tax dollars or expanding Israeli borders, any excuse to remain defensive is used as justification for continued pushing of borders.
>>
>>55431756
Couldn't be bothered to read your uneducated shit/baitpost.

Just let me tell you that mudslimes probably don't give a shit about the truth about 9/11, leftists defend our american overlords to the death and fight to silence everyone who disagrees with the official 9/11 version here.
>>
>>55431756
>>55431789
>>55431835
>>55431846
Why not just reply to all of those with one post?
>>
There are a number of extremely powerful and influential Jewish people who have direct control of some of the largest organizations in the world.
>>
>>55431909
Why not stop being a giant autist faggot fuck?
>>
>>55422491
>Except the black smoke coming from the building indicates a low oxygen fire

Or,you know, a fire involving a bunch of office equipment throwing off dirty smoke

but no, it was all staged, they moved literally tons of thermite into place and thousands of people have kept silent for over a decade. Okay.
>>
File: fsbsatanicjudaism.png (78 KB, 736x253) Image search: [Google]
fsbsatanicjudaism.png
78 KB, 736x253
>>55430493
The version without.

http://www.conspiracyschool.com/blog/holiness-sin-freud-frankfurt-school-and-kabbalah
>>
>>55431926
and it's not like someone ever bombed the WTC before... Why didn't the do the whole thermite thing back then, if that was the plan all along?

Oh wait, 9/11 conspiracy theorists are fucking retards.
>>
>>55431899

> our American overlords

And don't you fucking forget it, Hans.

But don't feel bad, England is our father nation and now our colony state along with France and you.
>>
>>55431925
Why you so mad f
>>
File: SwedenYES.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
SwedenYES.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
Swedes are white
>>
>>55431955
Ah it's you again. Still haven't killed yourself yet?
Arguing with you is always the same, you make some retarded/flat out wrong statement, I correct you on it and you start spewing your childish provocations where you think you make me mad by affirming what I've already said before, namely the US being in control of german politics.
>>
>>55424587
>dat negress
ewwwww
>>
>>55431850
No way we'd have given money to fervent anti-Zionists. The NoI was also against race mixing because they said blacks were superior and all that.
>>
File: 1360028535542.jpg (220 KB, 800x1010) Image search: [Google]
1360028535542.jpg
220 KB, 800x1010
I've actually been waiting a while to post this

its not entirely accurate though
>>
>>55431952

If anything, the WTC bombing only further debunks the possibility of mudshit arabs blowing up the WTC on 9/11.

>a bunch of hajis armed with boxcutters
vs
>men on the ground in vans full of explosives

Yeah, it's clear the administration viewed this as a chance to take advantage of an existing motive and capitalized upon it in a grand fashion.

Israel was complicit with certain factions, all Zionist, within the U.S. government, in destroying the WTC towers, and Lucky Larry wanted them gone too, because he had a required rebuild to do to remove all the asbestos contaminating the buildings anyways.

Everyone made out on this plot. A fucking controlled demo, in the middle of the busiest citiy in the world.
>>
>>55431899
>couldn't be bother to read the post before responding

Fuck's sake, you krauts are not only intellectually dishonest, you're goddamn lazy too. No wonder you and those muslims are getting along so well.
>>
>>55432074
>Very Likely
All leftist boilerplate
>Unlikely
Anything anti-Obama

ha ha, fuck off Ausfaggot, we see right through your shit
>>
>>55432030
Germanbro, Most Americans are ignorant dont feed the troll
>>
Most mass shootings. Not Columbine though. the government got the idea from Columbine and saw how people flipped out over it and wanted gun control. Columbine is pretty much the only shooting where there is surveillance footage despite happening in the 90s
>>
File: wtc-7.gif (432 KB, 360x320) Image search: [Google]
wtc-7.gif
432 KB, 360x320
>>55418355
Oh fuck your uneducated shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYUYya6bPGw
>>
>>55431938
Is there any link to the Rothschilds being frankist?

and I do believe some aspect of Rothschild agency helped to fund Frankfurt school ideology.

I also believe that all Rothschilds in public are actors.
>>
>>55432117
Your a fucking imbecile
>>
>>55432082
I glanced over the post and it was nothing but plump attempts at getting a rise out of me, absolutely nothing factual to disprove anything I said.
>>
>>55432167
>calling people on the internet stupid
>your instead of you're

but seriously, fuck off nowadays /pol/
>>
ITT: My fellow Americunts eat Socialist propaganda like candy, hahaha
>>
>>55432174
Our youth is pretty retarded,
thanks Obama.
>>
>>55418355
And people seem to forget that the world trade centres were office spaces. Ya know, the things that are filled almost exclusively with paper, cardboard and other fast burning materials.

Hurr durr jet fuel doesnt melt wood
>>
Okay 9/11:
What did it accomplish?:
A unification of our country.

No one human could have pulled it off, Iraqui or not. It was pulled off with modern TECHNOLOGY YOU IDIOTS
>>
>>55432164
>and I do believe some aspect of Rothschild agency helped to fund Frankfurt school ideology.
Because that's correct. They even supported Weishaupt's Bavarian Illuminati.
>>
>>55432164
There's little evidence that the Rothschilds were behind the Frankfurt School, but they were definitely Frankists.

Meanwhile, cultural Marxism is just a modern-day Sabbateanism and Critical Theory is a modern anti-Torah. But don't expect Bill Whittle to tell you that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBfT0pi0cMs

http://www.schillerinstitute.org/fid_91-96/921_frankfurt.html
>>
>>55432301
>>55432251
>hurr durr
>who cares if our government killed thousands of their own people

Both of you faggots get back to /b/
>>
>>55432251
you are fucking retarded
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heat_capacity

There is a maximum change in temperature you can obtain by burning a material.
Paper has a really low value.
Jet fuel is probably the thing with the highest value in the entire building.

And yes, I'm an Engineering student.
>>
>>55432251
Watch this documentary you big retard and stop embarrassing yourself.
>>55432161
>>55432161
>>55432161
>>
>>55429772
>>The One World Government/NWO

>Anyone who denies this is retarded.

Yes they would be, and most people are...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVYBDIkgxKo
>>
File: 0U7DOyn.gif (3 MB, 349x270) Image search: [Google]
0U7DOyn.gif
3 MB, 349x270
>>55430862

Did quite a bit of research in this past year and I believe this is the correct answer for JFK.

EVERYONE wanted this dude dead. The fact he lived as long as he did is amazing.
>>
Only one I'm kind of willing to believe is the cosmonaut conspiracy (Gagarin wasn't the first man in space, only the first man to survive)
>>
>>55421946
>-_____-;

Pls go emo MySpace era girl
>>
>>55416674

Bryant didn't do Port Arthur, was a government op to bring in gun control.
>>
File: Look at him and laugh.jpg (16 KB, 442x330) Image search: [Google]
Look at him and laugh.jpg
16 KB, 442x330
>>55431709

I believe 9/11 could have been allowed to happen so an excuse can be given to increase the government's power and invade other countries for profit.

>">agrees with a few theories to cover for covering for 9/11"

How about you read my entire post instead of just the first sentence, you ADHD failed abortion?

>Jet Fuel melting steel beams.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2TMVDYpp2Q

Skip to 03:49 since you have ADHD. Note that this didn't have to burn for hours with tons of weight on top of it too.

>Building 7
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFJa9WUy5QI

Gonna need Ritalin for this one fucktard, it's three minutes long.

>Pentagon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVDdjLQkUV8

Explains everything you just claimed (no plane wreckage - what a fuckin' liar). Gonna nearly need to overdose on Ritalin this time fucktard, video is about 6 minutes long.

Since we've stoop to assumptions: this is the part where you dismiss my points by using Ad Hominems and no logical counter-arguments you water head. Again, anyone who believes in the whole actors, "fake shit", thermite, controlled demolitions, etc. is either fuckin' retarded (like you, judging by your spelling and grammar e.g.) or controlled opposition meant to diverge attention from the real potential conspiracy. That potential conspiracy simply being that the government knew of 9/11 months prior and allowed it to happen so they can be justified in increasing its power and invading other countries (for profit) for the sake of "National Security".

Oh, and if the government fucked up keeping secret of simpler shit like:

>Operation Northwoods.
>Gulf of Tonkin.
>CIA experimenting LSD on unsuspecting selected populations, not just American.
>Project MKUltra.
>CIA Fake Polio Vaccine Program.
>Contra Cocaine Trafficking.
>Economic hitmans.
>Installing governments that work for us.
>Guatemala syphilis experiments.

Then how the FUCK could they do the 9/11 fake actors/control demolition conspiracy still under wraps?
>>
>>55432460
>big retard
>posts a youtube link
>calls it documentary

Fucking lel. This guys website is just him selling stupid 9/11 shit to morons
>>
>>55432561
>le spiderjew meme

You leave too many breadcrumbs, moshe.

Info will be released soon damning Israeli involvement in 9/11, and there's not a thing you can do about it.

Watch in horror as your shit "homeland" is virtually abandoned because of the massive riots and unpopularity following the data release.
>>
File: Masons Of Heaven 99.png (87 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Masons Of Heaven 99.png
87 KB, 300x300
>>55432383
I'm aware, I think you have replied to me with this stuff 2-3 times this week. I have the links open from last night.

Thanks lad, and yeah I wouldn't expect Whittle to go this far...this is where we get into the occult illuminaughty stuff. Despite there being nothing mystical about Frankist.

This is the real meat of it, Frankist is literally just a reversal of the commandments. Though, I wouldn't doubt small contributions or medium from Rothschild agents, but I'm sure that would be incredibly hard to verify-so unfortunately nothing empirical.
>>
>>55417785
>illegal mexicans are rapists
no way jose, you know you wanna rape some white girls. Don't lie on the internet
>>
>>55432671
They reverse the commandments for mystical reasons though. They think doing sin will "repair the face of God", a concept from Lurianic Kabbalah.
>>
>>55432561
Its like you don't even know what compartmentalization is.

but oh well, the 5 dancing israelis did it for me...I really could care less about anything else. If that makes me a drooling retard who needs to take ritalin in your eyes, by all means I'm okay with it.
>>
File: Assume Trolling.jpg (9 KB, 153x200) Image search: [Google]
Assume Trolling.jpg
9 KB, 153x200
>>55432644

6/10.

Also,

>implying I support the Israeli government.
>>
File: RMS_Titanic_3.jpg (3 MB, 5000x3677) Image search: [Google]
RMS_Titanic_3.jpg
3 MB, 5000x3677
Titanic was sunk on purpose to ensure the Federal Reserve happened in the United States. Secondarily for the insurance money to save the white star line from bankruptcy.

jewtube link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRvMPc1KuJQ
>>
Wikileaks is a front for the SVR or the FSB, all they ever leak is anti West, anti NATO shit.
>>
>>55432589
You're keeping the Aussie shitposting cred alive.

Anyway, that documentary is solely made and contributed by dozens of architectural and engineering experts with PHD's and even one nobel prize faggot.
>>
>>55418016
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third-party_evidence_for_Apollo_Moon_landings
>>
>>55432707

Don't forget that data connecting Israel to the towers was made top secret, basically covered up completely.

This info still exists, and the world will collectively curse Israel's name when it gets leaked.

We'll see an entirely new politician arise in the U.S., after the old guard is found and hung.

One that puts extreme distance between Israel and the west.

The NWO begins in North America, with the Neo-Inquisition against Jewish terrorism.
>>
>>55416674
>to end cold war
Cold war ended 30 years afterwards dumb ass. It was to end the Space Race, which was during the Cold War.
>>
>>55432561
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2TMVDYpp2Q
anyone who has metallurgy rudiments knows you don't need to melt steel to make it collapse, just take it to the phase change point where it becomes gamma steel
The part I haven't found an explanation for (and wasn't aware until today) is the alleged pouring molten steel, but it could be any burning thing
>>
File: MK PEPE.jpg (64 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
MK PEPE.jpg
64 KB, 499x499
You know the one.
>>
>>55432823
>The NWO begins in North America
But there is no such thing as a "NWO", that's just your imagination little boy.
>>
File: Israel Netanyahu Iraq War.jpg (23 KB, 421x291) Image search: [Google]
Israel Netanyahu Iraq War.jpg
23 KB, 421x291
>>55432707

Nice Tone Argument fallacy.

Then why even bother to debate (especially on /pol/)? You're not in an argument/debate if you basically commit to yourself that nothing will change your preconceived beliefs and that you'll resort to simply ignoring your opponents' points, even if they clearly dismantle your beliefs. You're basically just a delusional hypocritical pseudo-intellectual who mistakes smug irrational stubbornness and subconscious yearning for an egotistical echo chamber as noble traits. You're literally a representative of the main reason that's wrong with America's current mentality.

Also, WHO THE FUCK SAYS I AM DENYING ISRAEL'S POTENTIAL INVOLVEMENT? I'm just denying the conspiracy that claims that actors who are still-living and currently in hiding played fake victims, terrorists, pilots, and etc.; along with the stupid belief of controlled demolition took place. It's a much more plausible conspiracy to believe that the government may have simply just withheld sharing information (obtained months prior) that 9/11 was going to happen with key figures so that they can use the opportunity to strengthen their power and make a vast profit controlling the regions currently with the most vast resources.

QUIT CHASING YOUR STUPID HOLLYWOOD MOVIE POTENTIAL CONSPIRACIES! REAL LIFE EVIL IS MUCH MORE CUNNING.
>>
>>55432785
>You're keeping the Aussie shitposting cred alive.
Gee, haven't heard that before.
>Anyway, that documentary is solely made and contributed by dozens of architectural and engineering experts with PHD's and even one nobel prize faggot.
As I see you're about as intelligent as a deranged moose, I'll just stop trying.

Enjoy Swedistan anon
>>
>>55432866
These buildings were designed to not collapse from a simple fire.
WTC7 has 81 vertical steel beams supporting it, there's no way all of them would melt in a way that would make the building collapse on itself instantly and in such a symmetrical way.
>>
>>55433063
this,
I used to be in a state of cognitive dissonance, being prograed with inner religious beloefs by my family. It is very powerful, drugs set le free, and tjen almost killed me.
>>
>>55418212
But that one was obviously a conspiracy, to the point where I heard about authorities covering up details of it.
>>
>>55433063
tbf I agree with you, it was foreign, and at some point US intel/government stood down and just let it happen, and might have even made it harder to respond to (NORAD).

Sorry for triggering you family. I think the only thing that I'm on the fence about is controlled demos, crisis actors is complete post sandy hook ftinfoil uckery.
>>
>>55433262

Forgot to mention, you're no better than those stupid Yale libtards on the news right now if you act like that in arguments. They are doing the exact same methods that some fuckers are doing in this thread, except said fuckers are arguing points on the opposite spectrum of an issue.
>>
How improbable is this:?
PLEASE TELL.ME?:
>Completely ignorant on how to fly an airplane
>Complete 2 months of flight training
>Without prior experience, or access to a plane, landing strips, etc. use
only my SENSORY ORGANS and MUSCLE MEMORY, perfectly land a hijacked plane under STRESS.
>Adrenaline pumping, people on board,
>knowing I am going to die.
????????????
>>
>>55433223

Not just that, but they BOTH collapsed in about the same amount of time after being hit.

There's absolutely no fucking way each building would be burning hot enough, exactly the same way, in such a close amount of time, and then BOTH fall into their own footprint.

It's as blatantly planned as could be.

There are far too many dynamics in play here, from amount of fuel in each plane, to point of impact, for each of them to have fallen so quickly and so uniformly.

It's always reeked of controlled demo.
>>
>>55433433
answer my question: I will repost until somebody answers:

PLEASE TELL ME?:
only my SENSORY ORGANS and MUSCLE MEMORY, perfectly land a hijacked plane under STRESS.
????????????
>>
>>55433108
>As I see you're about as intelligent as a deranged moose, I'll just stop trying.
You're completely fucking retarded. I showed you a link to a documentary made by engineers, from the AE911Truth - Architect and Engineers for 9/11 Truth (2000 engineer signations worldwide), and you then proceed to go on Richard Bruce's website (freeourworld.org), the guy that uploaded the documentary on youtube and has nothing to do with the documentary itself, and you then indirectly discredit the documentary based on his (?) unassociated conspiracy website... No sir, YOU'RE RETARDED, now watch the documentary and shut the fuck up retard.
>>
>>55433520
YOU, Answer my qiestion:
>Without MODERN TECH:

PLEASE TELL.ME?:
????????????
>>
>>55433307

The whole controlled demos, crisis actors, and etc. nonsense makes no sense and has too many potential risks that would inevitably to fail (e.g., just one actor with a guilty conscious and objective evidence it was staged - not too mention too many witnesses that day). FFS, they couldn't even keep the Gulf of Tonkin incident permanently under wraps and that was basically just a simple lie with some fake evidence, PRE-INTERNET/WWW MAY I ADD.
>>
So much shit can go wrong in mid-flight
>>
>>55418016
>fucking van allen belt radiation meme

RAD SHIELDING IS NOT THAT HARD, PEOPLE

HOW DO YOU THINK ANYONE SURVIVES WORKING AT A NUCLEAR PLANT
>>
>>55433594
Forget the demolition,
Why did the other "staged" aircraft not hit the pemtagon, our leaders were lucky dont ya think?
>>
File: stupid.gif (1 MB, 270x180) Image search: [Google]
stupid.gif
1 MB, 270x180
>>55433520
Fucking dumbcunt
>>
>>55433568
>YOU, Answer my qiestion:
Oh really? "I" did? :)
Anyway, this sums it all up hilariously good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuC_4mGTs98
>>
>>55433705
thats fucking funny, top Kek.
didnt happen haha
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 225x225
>>55433063

>You're basically just a delusional hypocritical pseudo-intellectual who mistakes smug irrational stubbornness and subconscious yearning for an egotistical echo chamber as noble traits. You're literally a representative of the main reason that's wrong with America's current mentality.
>>
>>55432025
this is fucking impossible, the entire nation of sweden is a kek
>>
>>55418355
Actually scientists believe that Aluminum oxide was responsible for melting the steel hence tge explosion
>>
>>55433830
wow i meant kek not kek
wtf? i blame the jews
>>
>>55432423
This is true. I'm no engineering student but always was big on /out/ing. There's a maximum burn temperature for everything. Burning is just the transformation of stored energy into eat energy anyway isn't it?

That's why you layer fires. Tinder, small kindling, kindling, logs, native children.
Not just because of how easily each thing burns but heat required. A spark will set off tinder. A million sparks won't set off a log
>>
>>55433699
I actually didn't realise they had a online-shop. I thought you refereed to the youtuber's linked webpage shilling dvd's. Jumped the gun, I admit. But still, how does that discredit those engineers participating in that documentary?
>>
>>55433936
i don't even have auto correct and it's changing the word

kek kek kek kek
>>
>>55433951
is there seriously a ban on the word c uck on pol?
>>
don't focus on the details of the demolition. focus on the papertrail and connections to mossad

watch

911 and war by deception
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK6VLFdWJ4I
>>
>>55433987
yeah
we got kucked by g00k along with the other boards
>>
>>55433987
oh and you can't write f.a.m., t.b.h., s.m.h. and other stuff I can't remember
>>
>>55417537
Show me the bodies and I'll believe it
>>
>>55434115
well then
why didn't /pol/ do anything about that?
or is it because all they did was yell about it?
>>
>>55431926
Dr Judy Wood is right
>>
>>55433996
9/11 was even planned before the Project for the New American Century was even founded. They needed a new "Pearl Harbour", a textbook problem-reaction-solution.
>>
>>55432164
They've funded both sides of every modern war
>>
File: wtf.jpg (2 MB, 2280x1440) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
2 MB, 2280x1440
>Liberalism will lead to the downfall of Western morals
>Race-mixing was planned by Zionists to degrade the white culture
>Zionists are the real illuminattis
>The US supports Sunnis to destroy Iranian(Shia) influence on the Middle East
>OP is a faggot(wait, this is true)
>>
File: RACE-MIXING.jpg (150 KB, 557x576) Image search: [Google]
RACE-MIXING.jpg
150 KB, 557x576
>>55434445
You're right, except for ">Zionists are the real illuminattis" not really. The Jesuits and Knights Templar were/are ranked higher (in the food chain of pulling strings) than blue degree Freemasons and Jacobins, Frankists etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCDMGu-xi30 - 0:44 (!)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxTeQLL2p2c

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_Group
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_family
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olof_Aschberg
>Olof is the grandfather of the journalists (TV producers and frontmen) Robert Aschberg and Richard Aschberg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pajvvFujDt4 - Oh vey!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_LjvSIBKVc - Jews unmasked.
>>
>>55416674
>>9/11 (Inside Job, Jet Fuel/thermite)
Some merit. Not much merit.
>>Moon landing hoax (to end cold war)
No merit whatsoever.
>>WW1 was started by fire arm manufacturers
Never even heard this. Absolutely ridiculous.
>>The holocaust (concentration cams vs death camps)
It's not a conspiracy theory when that's what the accepted narrative calls them, retard.
>>Michell Obama is actually Michael
Pretty stupid.
>>The One World Government/NWO
There are definitely global elites who pull strings in national governments by use of their positions of power in the banking industry. But there's no "king" anywhere who rules the whole world.
>>
>>55434445
>>OP is a faggot(wait, this is true)
You say that like the previous ones you cited weren't true.
>>
>all these assmangled debunker shills

i bet most of you are shitposting from india right now

>POO IN LOO PAJEET
>>
>>55435931
>But there's no "king" anywhere who rules the whole world.
There is, he's called Lucifer.
>>
File: 1404571354818.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1404571354818.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>55417154
>Argentina White
>>
>there are pedophile sex rings at the highest levels of society that is protected by the legal/political establishment
>there is always cooperation with high profile drug dealers and law enforcement
>>
>>55416674

>OP being a faggot
>>
What the hell is NWO? Niggas with Outitude?
>>
File: new-world-order.jpg (134 KB, 550x412) Image search: [Google]
new-world-order.jpg
134 KB, 550x412
>>55436566
>Niggas with Outitude?
Lmao, STRAIGHT OUTA COMPTON!
That as well, but it also refers to the New World Order.
>>
>>55432561
Actually reasonable. I still call bullshit, but it's way closer to the realms of logic than "JOOOOOS DUNIT".
>>
>>55436825
>"JOOOOOS DUNIT"
They were a part of it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRfhUezbKLw
>>
>>55418452
The only thing they confirmed is the amount of brain cells required to believe in that conspiracy, it sounds right up /pol/'s alley. :^)
>>
it was not switzerland !

I promise

>>
>>55416873
>the simpsons were right
>>
>>55418355

Stupid American. Too much air isn't good for a fire. You need a balance. Thick shit.
>>
>>55432644
Should save a bit of money on the budget deficit. Pic is US Military aid to scale.
>>
>>55417154
>into making anime real
People keep saying this but what does it actually entail?
Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.