[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What could be done to raise the native European birth rate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
What could be done to raise the native European birth rate?
>>
re-institute arranged marriage
>>
>>55414318
raise the retirement age adjusted for life expectancy
tax childlessness
given benefits to well off and large families
>>
>>55414318

Get to fuckin'
>>
File: knit-pattern-2.jpg (53 KB, 450x616) Image search: [Google]
knit-pattern-2.jpg
53 KB, 450x616
>>55415044
People are fucking though they are just not having children.
>>
>>55414318

Convert Europe to Islam.
>>
>>55415245
Don't wear a condom
>>
Cloning. We will need it after we exterminate the Jews and Muslims
>>
Nothing. You can't have a developed country with a high birth rate.
>>
>>55415740
I know a developed country that refutes you.
>>
Give people a reason to care about the future
Give people a reason to want to continue their bloodline
Give fathers time with their kids instead of 12 hours a day at work
Give women time with their kids instead of 12 hours a day at work
Teach the importance of childcare in schools
Teach the importance of home economics in school
Glorify parenthood
Get the current generation of parents involved in the lives of the current generation of children
>>
>>55414457

That works so well for Japan.
>>
Fix the bullshit state of the economy making it almost impossible to live a normal life without being fucked into the ground and being a wageslave for life.

seriously, buy a house and you're doomed. why would anyone want a kid with that kind of debt over their heads.

median house price where i live is 706k
>>
>>55414318
Kill every jew.
>>
Too late, people act like they don't need religion I don't believe in god but I know religion has its place in society and Christianity kept whites in line, now look at the rampant degeneracy, at least you're not a slave to some false god right?
>>
I thought Europe was already overpopulated as fuck.
>>
>>55417357

Temporarily yes from the baby boom. Unfortunately, the boomers, (in their infinite wisdom) spent 40 years making policy that assumed that was normal and are now panicking that the birth rates were returning to more reasonable levels because a smaller working age population cannot care for the entitlements of a larger retired population.
>>
Tax breaks for multiple children.
>>
File: bates.jpg (623 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
bates.jpg
623 KB, 1000x667
>>55417357
>what is colonization
>>55414318
>What could be done to raise the native European birth rate?
Eliminate government retiree benefits
Let the child free die in the streets
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.