[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Armstrong, 24, allegedly "lifted his shirt, pounded on his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
Armstrong, 24, allegedly "lifted his shirt, pounded on his chest and began barking at the dog as he was heading toward the field for the game," according to Cipriani. In Pennsylvania, taunting a police dog is considered a third-degree felony, which carries a maximum penalty of seven years in prison and a $15,000 fine.

>taunting police dog
>felony
>7 years in prison possible
>Americans will defend this
>>
>>55411696
PETA convinced them Dogs can be emotionally triggered so people need to check their owner privilege.
>>
>>55411696

muh canine feefees
>>
>>55411696
yes i will....all niggers should be castrated and or deport...even rich ones act like animals. they love to say they nig because they are poor and people hate them but even millionaire niggers that people cheer for in the millions still act like fucking animals
>>
If the dog was to somehow get loose from the officers hand and tear the dindus face off, niggers would riot.
>>
>>55411696
>Police
>literally defending a fucking animal

I can see why though because this guy is an animal too. So it's fine
>>
>>55411696
Are you seriously asking me to choose between a bixnood and a dog?
>>
>>55412656
at least dogs can be trained without a whip unlike Felonious Africanus the North American Pavement Ape
>>
File: DeadNigger.jpg (124 KB, 976x1393) Image search: [Google]
DeadNigger.jpg
124 KB, 976x1393
>>55411696
>>taunting police dog
>>felony
>>7 years in prison possible
>>Americans will defend this

Lynch the nigger.
>>
Police dogs are smart and loyal as fuck
Source: my dad is a k9 officer
Ours obeyed commands in Austrian
>>
>>55411696
Because if the dog attacked a nigger it would be mainstream media across the western world for weeks on end.

>Muh Oppression
>Muh Racism
>>
>>55412748
Makes sense. But I hate Niggers and Cops so fuck em
>>
>>55411696
Why didn't the cop just 'accidentally' let go of the leash?
>>
"Ignorance of the law is not an excuse."
>>
>>55411696
Like this?

https://youtu.be/KK67kaMWN-8?t=7s
>>
>>55411696
>Defending a n y o n e from the Oakland Welfare Raiders
>>
>>55412503
This.

It should be illegal to taunt police dogs. It's a public safety hazard. If that dog was worked up and as a result hurt someone the police union would get sued.

Do you understand cops don't want to get hurt or hurt others. It's just a ton of paper work and hearings and can result in demotion to termination. They just want to go home when their shift ends, just like everyone else.
>>
>>55412866
Dude, your dad is a dog police officer?

How the fuck are you typing? That's impressive. You're a good boy. Yes you are. Yes you are.
>>
>>55413418
First amendment trumps retarded laws.
>>
>>55411696
Because the dog is trained to attack.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.