[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do leftists want to eliminate the white race?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: pepe.jpg (44 KB, 327x367) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
44 KB, 327x367
Seriously, everywhere in the West, the brown tide is flooding in and its all on purpose. They call it embracing diversity. When its really just the genocide of a people. I cant even do anything about it unless I'm willing to lose everything and end up on the streets. No group of people can stand up to it and take back this BS narrative we're being fed.
>>
>>55410313
communist demoralization psyops, comrade.
>>
Its fucked up. What we need is a way for people like you and me to discuss ways to get organized and actually do something. Doing hashtag campaigns on Twitter can only accomplish so much.
>>
Cultures and shit change. Who cares if everyone is brown?
>>
>>55411176
Ever lived next black people? I'm not talking about some pseudo intellectuals from college, but those that make up the majority? Those that chimp out and destroy towns after blacks kill black people? Hell go to fucking Greece to find out what's wrong with them if you think nothing's wrong. Or England, or France.
>>
>>55411669
>Ever lived next black people?
Yes, if I go out and marry a nigress and raise the kid right its unlikely he'll turn out to be some nigger.

If everyone is brown than no one is brown.

Race mixing is the solution to niggers. Adopt a niglet today.
>>
>>55411669
>Ever lived next black people?

this 10x

anyone who wonders why this is a big deal has never experienced a majority brown country

besides whats wrong with being white? or living in a white country with predominantly white citizens? this is where the narrative should be
>>
>>55410313
Because they believe white people are better than everyone else at everything and if they are allowed to compete with the non-whites on terms in which white people actually like being white understand what that means than white people would outclass and beat everyone else on every metric especially if you believe that a capitalist system oppresses the worker because the black and certain other races are only capable of low tier worker roles.
>>
The Jewish Oligarchy doesn't need humans anymore since of automation and robots.

The White race is the only thing holding up and supporting the world population.

If the Jew ends the White race, they can exterminate everyone else unopposed with no problems.

Of course, this idea is fucking retarded. Here's what actually will happen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niicDbbSky0
>>
>>55411908
That doesn't work you fucking idiot. All you manage do is lower your own standards because Africa keeps pumping shit at horrendous levels 'till China colonizess them and decides no more.

Hell if you got 33% juice and endless supply of water that would make up the 66% you'd end up just shit ass juice that wouldn't even make even fraction of the original in the end.

That's why you are fucking idiots, not to mention Russia would rather nuke Africans than let them spread their shit. Same goes to China.
>>
>>55412193
Yeah China and Russia will just end up as global leaders if US will regress enough with EU. That's kinda retarded because neither would tolerate Jews. Russia for historical reasons and China because they don't give fuck about being racist.
>>
>>55412620
I agree.
Whites are broken up into two sub-species:
Anglo Saxon and Slavic

Slavs will become the dominant sub-species of Whites, and Anglo-Saxons will be backwards for a while until (if) we go full Hitler.

I talk to East Asians from East Asia about these subjects and they collectively think the Whites have gone completely insane and can't understand it themselves. They will totally take advantage of our weakness though.
>>
Doesn't even matter you can't do anything about. If you ever said any of that you'd be crucified on the spot. Eventually the white race will become completely diluted. Yeah they're will still a small minority of hold out whites but they'll be inbred and seen as backwards by greater society. At best some anthropologists will come along and strange them up into reservations to " preserve their dying culture". They'll be the only posters on /pol/ if it survives that long.
>>
>>55414594
A lot of wishful thinking on your part.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.