[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The United States shares 1,989 miles of border with Mexico.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 19
File: Us-mexico-border.jpg (313 KB, 1152x862) Image search: [Google]
Us-mexico-border.jpg
313 KB, 1152x862
The United States shares 1,989 miles of border with Mexico. [1]

Can the American people really afford the amount of tax dollars it would take to build a wall that long? Wouldn't that be irresponsible spending?

[1]: https://help.cbp.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/578/~/border-in-miles
>>
>>55405516
It'll be like the Berlin Wall.
Not entirely wall--there will be mines, etc.
>>
>>55405516

It wouldn't be that expensive at all compared to the cost illegals take in welfare.
>>
>>55405516
STFU, you kekker... Trump madness is about to start, tune your TV in for the Lord to speakith, you plebian.
>>
>>55405516
What part of
"Mexico WILL build the wall"
don't you understand?
>>
>>55405516
>Can the American people really afford the amount of tax dollars it would take to build a wall that long?

Of course we can. Have you seen our fucking interstate highway system? It's much bigger than a wall.

Also, I assume when Trump says "wall" he's not just talking about the physical wall. Just having the government agencies working in concert on this and enforcing the law would go a long way to solving the problem. But instead we have shit like sanctuary cities.
>>
>>55405824
Just what I was about to say
>>
>>55405516
>Can the American people really afford the amount of tax dollars it would take to build a wall that long? Wouldn't that be irresponsible spending?

Yes, they can afford it. But can Mexico? Because they will be paying for it.
>>
File: CarltonBabyMFW.jpg (56 KB, 599x510) Image search: [Google]
CarltonBabyMFW.jpg
56 KB, 599x510
>>55405667
>mfw presighted artillery and mortar zones
>>
>>55405824
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=693m7iCh-TE

>implying mexico will build a wall when the government doesn't even spend money on shit WE need
>>
Chunks of the wall / fence already exist. Other areas, the geography takes care of it.

So the question isn't about building a wall along the whole length of the border, it's about finishing it.

That being said, back in the 50's, Eisenhower deported literally millions of illegal aliens w/o even building a wall.

>http://www.csmonitor.com/2006/0706/p09s01-coop.html

Scale that up, do it again, done.
>>
File: Bremer wall.jpg (110 KB, 1305x384) Image search: [Google]
Bremer wall.jpg
110 KB, 1305x384
>>55405516
Knew I had this pic somewhere.

Anyway, building the wall would employ American workers and produce something of lasting value, unlike the gibsmedats that we would otherwise spend the money on.
>>
>>55405750

Welfare isn't that expensive compared to major corporations keeping money out of country to avoid taxes and spending money on a bloated, inefficient military.
>>
>>55406135
Trump has already said he will subtract the cost of the wall from Mexico's foreign aid -- that's how you will pay
>>
>>55405824
Why would they build the wall? I mean Mexico can use their own builders energy, using Americas money of cause.

It's business, isn't it?
>>
>>55406702
>Mexico's foreign aid
>implying the US gives a decent amount of foreign aid to us

KEK why don't you look up the numbers

maybe if we were israel that would fix it, and if Trumps decides mexico is an enemy then the US would be getting enemy treatment by Mexico too making everything (including oil) more expensive.
>>
>>55405516

go home paco

build it
>>
>>55406912
I like Don Trump, as a TV person. But the more I hear about him politically, he sounds like trouble. and is going to turn literally everyone onto the US.

I'd recommend Americans get out of there when he becomes president, for their own safety.

Keep the SJW's there though.#

Hopefully I'm wrong, but who knows.
>>
>>55406702
Americas Mexico 417.8 971.3

Sank you.
Makes me wonder how much of it gets stolen
>>
File: justttt.png (121 KB, 650x572) Image search: [Google]
justttt.png
121 KB, 650x572
>>55405516
can we really afford all these immigrants who havent graduated high school?
>>
File: usa_hwy.gif (33 KB, 468x313) Image search: [Google]
usa_hwy.gif
33 KB, 468x313
>>55405516
The average US highway lane is 12 feet wide. The average amount of lanes is 2 in one direction.
If you don't think the US can build a wall tall enough across 1,989 miles you're crazy.
>>
>>55406551
so we shouldnt do anything?

great post
>>
>>55405516
Mexico's going to pay for it, loser.
>>
its irresponsible to have no border and no laws
>>
>>55407417
kek IKR

what's funny about that "foreign aid" is that it pays for our politicians luxuries not shit we actually need, its like oh look at this bonus the US just sent to us, looks like we're gonna be able to afford that nice house #10!
>>
>>55407520
yeah but a road can be laid easily. all you need is minor soil compaction and dump trucks full of aggregates. a fence requires concrete footings, regular excavation, and millions of miles of steel or rebar and formwork with millions of cubic yards of concrete to make it into a fence. Not to mention the physical labor required. Even a prefab system would be a pain in the ass to construct
>>
>>55407595

As far as a wall goes? No we shouldn't build one.

You can dream a little longer if you want, though. Talk about welfare leeches when you address corporate greed and big military spending.
>>
>>55406712
Either Mexico pays for it, or we just deduct the money from their foreign aid checks.
>>
File: nazi paradise.jpg (2 MB, 2000x1200) Image search: [Google]
nazi paradise.jpg
2 MB, 2000x1200
>>55405516
We'll just print the money and it will create 100 million high paying jobs.
>>
The ugly short brown mexicunts are going to build it. Can't wait to see you faggots die of heat building that wall.
>>
>>55405516
>Wouldn't that be irresponsible spending?
no in the long run the millions of jobs created and shit would help out alot

that is unless mexico builds it in which case they get the perk
>>
>>55405516
walls are stupid

fucking spics already dig tunnels and go under anyways

we should exterminate them on site for entering ILLEGALLY

trespassing is a felony

they are all criminals

if you disagree you need to learn what illegal means
>>
>>55405516

Trump is lying.

The only way it is possible is if we put the military there and used technology like UAVs as our "wall".

Shooting at them would work VERY well. They think we are pushovers and need to be shown with a few of theirs dead that this is not the case.

Make an example out of a few of theirs, and there is your "wall".

Too bad we're too busy in the middle east defending Israel's interests.
>>
Call for a large mobilization of volunteers to offset the cost
>>
>>55407417
So almost a billion dollars and it's doubled in only one year.

I honestly don't know why Mexico isn't for this. Wouldn't it force your government to pay your people? My Mexican friend tells me all the time is the biggest problem with Mexico is that politicians steal all of the people's money.
>>
>>55405516

The Ming dynasty shares 1,989 miles of border with the Eurasian steppes.

Can the Chinese people really afford the amount of tax dollars it would take to build a wall that long? Wouldn't that be irresponsible spending?

>>55408542

All of this needs to be addressed.

Fuck treasonous corporations, fuck big military, and fuck Mexicans, too.
>>
If we start shooting them on sight for crossing the border anywhere that is not a designated crossing zone, they will stop coming. After tens of thousand of them get shot by border guards, they will stop.
>>
>>55406520
i actually made this. my sources are all legit. i wanted to know myself. and then trump also said around 6 billion in an interview. so it propably fits.
>>55408991
We have systems to detect tunnels.
>>
File: smallriogranderiver[1].jpg (31 KB, 375x281) Image search: [Google]
smallriogranderiver[1].jpg
31 KB, 375x281
You can't put a wall in the middle of a river, idiots. The boundary is the river and putting a big wall on our side would give up water rights.
>>
>>55405516
>US border: 1,989 miles
>Wall of China built thousands of years ago: 5,500 miles

Meanwhile spics cost us billions. We already deport 300,000 a year. During Eisenhower, he deported over a million with just 700 agents. Yeah we can afford this. Yeah, we can build this. Yeah, we can deport them. Our kike government and bought politicians just don't want to do this.
>>
File: moat.jpg (109 KB, 380x285) Image search: [Google]
moat.jpg
109 KB, 380x285
>>55409277
What is a moat? You faggot, our use of the river is unchanged.
>>
>>55408991
>we should exterminate them on site for entering ILLEGALLY
I'm fine with this as well as an ongoing policy. Same goes for the niggers invading Europe.
>>
>>55406551
"This man has cancer! Cancer I say! Why should we bother curing his broken ribs?"
>>
File: image.gif (453 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
453 KB, 245x245
>>55409277
>can't put up a wall in the middle of a river
>>
File: fuckkkk.gif (25 KB, 650x542) Image search: [Google]
fuckkkk.gif
25 KB, 650x542
>>55408542
countries have borders

and if you have 11,000,000-15,000,000 uneducated illegals you need a wall
>>
File: 1397444310870.jpg (56 KB, 964x740) Image search: [Google]
1397444310870.jpg
56 KB, 964x740
>>55405516
We could make the distance smaller.
>>
>>55409277
Ever seen a dam?
>>
>>55410268
I thought the goal was to have less Mexicans?
>>
How will Mexico pay for the wall if its gonna gave to take care of all those people that get deported?
>>
>>55405516
no

it costs a few billion
>>
>>55410268
>push all mexicans into south america
>panama canal is new border
>border secured
>>
>>55405516
>Can the American people really afford the amount of tax dollars it would take to build a wall that long? Wouldn't that be irresponsible spending?

Hes going to make Mexico pay for it dumbass, or hes going to cancel trade deals with them and form better ones, and use the bonuses to pay for it.

Lose lose for Mexico.
>>
>>55410867
A mexican-american is an American first.

HAHA I wish, anyway
>>
>>55410867
Well when that map was originally drawn there were a lot less living there, its why we took the entire northern half of Mexico after all.
>>
>>55410478
Have YOU ever seen a dam? No dam goes down the middle of a river, they go across it.
>>
>>55410268

willingly accepting all that poverty and illiteracy
>>
>>55405824
You don't. Mexico will pay for the wall, not literally build it.
>>
>>55405516
>implying Mexico isn't going to pay for the wall.
>>
>>55408042
your mother can be laid pretty easily too
>>
>>55411384
Thats great, because they built a fence for my neighbor 2 weeks ago and its already falling apart.
>>
Trump could probably make a Kickstarter and get the whole wall crowdfunded. Could probably get volunteers to build it too.
>>
>>55409289
>21.8 Billion
>.608 Billion
>2.6 Billion
>8.9 Billion
As it is right now, every mile of the wall would save the border states alone 17.47 Millon Dollar. A year. And that is ONLY the border states.

Let's see how much the Israeli-Palestinian Wall cost them. Apparently, 810 km cost them 2.1 Billion Dollars. Every Kilometer is about 2.6 Million Dollars to make. Changing that to a mile, that's 4.18 Million Dollars. So, each mile created pays itself back within one year, and then gives back the American People, in the border states alone, 13.29 MILLION DOLLARS. And then it saves Americans 17.47 Million Yearly.

And that's even for the cost of illegals for those four states, when you add in the total impact of 84 Billion, and consider how little each mile costs to that number, EACH mile of the wall pays for itself AND gives back to Americans 38 MILLION DOLLARS on the first year.

People gawk at a price tag of 8.31 Billion Dollars. Money like that is hard to comprehend. But, if they can understand how much is saved when we close the gap and secure our borders, surely it can be clear to anyone, the wall is our solution.
>>
we already waste billions every year on retarded shit like corporate subsidiaries and holohoax reparation money
i'd gladly pay into the build wall fund
>>
>>55405516
The portions of the border which are actually passable total less than 200 miles, so yes.
>>
>>55411437
>implying Mexico can afford to pay for it
>>
It would be like 10 billion dollars. That's pocket change on a national level, especially considering how much more we spend on the illegals.
>>
>>55411753

It's all passable, to a healthy adult at least. That's why the wall has to stretch the whole border.
>>
>>55405516

it wont work and most migrants come from asia anyways.
>>
>>55411336
>build wall along Rio Grande
>dam Rio Grande
>wall keeps water out of America as it floods mexico
>>
>>55412020
Do you know that almost all of Eastern California/Arizona/New Mexico is one big desert (it's actually like 3 separate deserts that meet up in the middle but whatever)?

Border Patrol runs through those areas with jeeps once a week or so. The Mexicans run TO Border Patrol instead of running away from them. Most of the time all BP does is collect the bodies.

Most of the Mexicans don't know any better. They pay their whole life savings to the smugglers and they think they're going to drive across the border and get a good job. The smuggler takes the money, drops a family in the desert with no food/water and leaves.
>>
>>55412365

I've backpacked in Big Bend. Yes, most of the border is a fucking wasteland. But unless you're sick, pregnant, or have children, you can cross a wasteland if you prepare

Unless you're a retard and pay drug lords to ditch you on the south border of arizona apparently.
>>
We can spend it on that instead of spending it on welfare for illegals.
>>
>>55405516
Can the American people really afford the amount of tax dollars they are already forced to have spent on free homes, free educations (including college), free food, and so on for illegal immigrants and their children?

A wall is cheaper and more reasonable of a thing to spend it on instead of providing illegals with a completely free life in a nation they're breaking the law to be in yet rewarded for it by the government.
>>
Theres already a border fence covering most of it.

Its just they run through areas that aren't fenced off, usually areas in the desert devoid of population.

I remember seeing a tv show on it, in some spots its a double barbed wire fence with guard dogs, others its literally just a cheap wooden fence.
>>
>>55411628
And the wall creates jobs. We'll pay American citizens to build it, and send the bill to Mexico. If they don't pay it, we can fuck them on NAFTA. We can control the border for once, so fuck them.
>>
>>55405516
Read his website chaim, cheaper than a month of illegals
>>
File: israel-wall.jpg (1 MB, 3000x1996) Image search: [Google]
israel-wall.jpg
1 MB, 3000x1996
>>55413311
Yeah, this is why we need a goddamn wall. The kikes get to have their wall, so do the gooks. We get to have ours.
>>
>>55413468
>it was actually fucking called this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback

Why did we let our country get castrated?
>>
File: DSCN0977.jpg (923 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0977.jpg
923 KB, 2560x1920
>>55409277
Here's part of the fence as then extant in Brownsville. As you can see, it is not in the middle of the river.
>>
File: build wall.jpg (213 KB, 924x785) Image search: [Google]
build wall.jpg
213 KB, 924x785
>>55409277
Also, map related. If you look close, you can see the shadow of the fence along the north part of that big dirt road. You might even notice that it isn't right up against the river, but that there are indeed farms and stuff outside the fence. Yet no border sovereignty seems to have been seceded there.
>Rio Bravo
>>
>>55416331
>don't build wall in areas where wall is unfeasible
>heavy boat patrols for floating beans
>>
File: Drainage ditch boundary.jpg (605 KB, 1071x1600) Image search: [Google]
Drainage ditch boundary.jpg
605 KB, 1071x1600
Instead of building a wall, why don`t you dig a channel. And put some piranhas on it.
>>
>>55407409

Hillary will win. This show is just to keep the McDonald's Cattle busy while muslims ravage europe.
>>
We're the largest economic in the world, and that wouldn't even be the largest wall.

So yea, it's easily affordable.

Our debt will never be paid regardless so who cares about that.
>>
File: 1439058225968.png (96 KB, 635x486) Image search: [Google]
1439058225968.png
96 KB, 635x486
>>55409277
who said it was going on our side?
>>
>>55419623
Most of the border is a river. The Rio Grande. Not sure if putting piranhas in it will help. We're trying to keep out Mexicans, not Brazilians. Mexicans are smart enough to bring canoes.
>>
>>55408042
This guy doesn't know how major highways are constructed.
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.