[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can /pol/ convince me , a proud Bernie sanders liberal supporter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 350x350
Can /pol/ convince me , a proud Bernie sanders liberal supporter , to become one of you run of the mill NeoConservative types ?
>>
debt
>>
economics
>>
>>55405283
neo con? fucking lol you dont just take half of the red pill you idiot
>>
File: 1446775359569.png (1 MB, 1305x892) Image search: [Google]
1446775359569.png
1 MB, 1305x892
>>55405283
>>
>>55405283
maybe an English 101 textbook can convince you to not put spaces before your commas.
>>
why would you wanna support negative eugenics?
>>
>>55405283
here there arent neoconservatives, they dont want wars with russia or china
they want
shitskins/niggers contained to a manageable size
islam banned
idiotic degenerate habits banned (like furries)
>>
>>55405475

Fuck off , moosefucker
>>
>>55405283
You like your job?
Want to keep our current state of freedom of speech?
Welcome to the trumpening.
>>
Bernie is bad af
>>
>>55405587

> trump

> not an egomaniac

He's has no real solutions
>>
>>55405502

answer this question OP
>>
>>55405283
No because you're a liberal, you're incapable of learning facts, you only operate on feelings bc your narrative gives you comfort.

You blame your shortcomings on society instead of realizing that you are incapable of contributing to the advancement of society in a meaningful way. So instead of working to change yourself to become one of us, you will work to tear down the society to make everyone equally as shitty. You're the loudest, most obnoxious complainers the world has ever known and other countries know this.
>>
File: Bernie.png (49 KB, 1322x478) Image search: [Google]
Bernie.png
49 KB, 1322x478
>Bernie Sanders supporter
I'm hardly one to support neocons, and Bernie says some of the right things. Like most leftists, however, he likes to focus on what government can do and glosses over how exactly they're going to accomplish that. Why does he support a higher minimum wage, but also support the mass immigration that allows it to be kept so low in the first place? How does he plan to fund free college and pay the healthcare bills of a nation of obeasts? While we're on that topic, why should hardworking and intelligent people pay the healthcare costs of smokers and the morbidly obese, or good students share the burden of sending illiterate hoodrats to college?

I like that Sanders talks about the issues of high finance and outsourcing, but I can't help but think that it's just talk. Pic very related.
>>
>>55405283
Reducing military spending after Obama fucked up the world like never before since the Cold War is threatening the world with WW3.

The US can't compete with china industrially/financially anymore

Mass genocide of black people if you pull out police security of high murder rate communities

Accelerated degeneracy
>>
>>55405870

You sound like a kool aid sippin conservashit faggot
>>
>>55405283
No.
>>
>>55405870
This.
>>
File: Suggestions.jpg (72 KB, 651x768) Image search: [Google]
Suggestions.jpg
72 KB, 651x768
>>55405283
I'd rather you simply kill yourself for the sake of the species.
>>
>>55405283

>Convince me to go from Bernie to Neocon
>NEOCON
>Convince me to go from Jew that supports government bureaucracy to Jews that want you go into the meat grinder for 'Murica *cough* fighting wars on behalf of Israel *cough*

shit's all the same senpai
>>
>>55406453
>using ad hominem
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.