[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did the Jews kill 2Pac and Biggie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (15 KB, 320x228) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15 KB, 320x228
Why did the Jews kill 2Pac and Biggie?
>>
did they? Iirc the JDL and what not were involved with Pac because of Jerry Heller, record label disputes etc but you think it was them?
>>
>>55403606
It was all a dream
>>
>>55404642
Seriously?! Using His Own Words Against Him?!
>>
>>55404642
I used to read Word Up magazine
>>
>>55403606
they were on to the eternal jew
>>
Don't know but it was the only good thing the've done in a long while
>>
File: 6ksorAs.jpg (157 KB, 1200x1156) Image search: [Google]
6ksorAs.jpg
157 KB, 1200x1156
wgf dude, really? the fucking jews
>>
>>55405167
Tupac was actually pretty redpilled; FBI records say he was at least marginally aware of the jews since he was targeted by the Jewish Defense League
>>
>>55405294
This.

Pac was a smart motherfucker, read an assload of Machiavelli when he was in prison
>>
FBI killed them because they worried the whole East Coast West Coast feud would spark a race war.
>>
>>55403606
Jews had nothing to do with them. Why would they care about such petty shit? Their deaths were either gang-related, corrupt law enforcement or orchestrated by suge knight
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.