[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are Italian American so shit compared to real Italians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: nigger white.jpg-large.jpg (113 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
nigger white.jpg-large.jpg
113 KB, 1024x1024
why are Italian American so shit compared to real Italians
>>
>>55403505
They don't live with their parents till they turn 30.
>>
>>55403505
Because they try too hard to be us
>>
>>55403505
"Italian" Americans are mixed with Dominicans and other filth
>>
>>55403505
Because 90% of them are Sicilian niggers
>>
People from boston and new jersey have the most funny accents tho
>>
>>55404149
This really. I'm Italian American, yet my family and I resist that look.
>>
>>55403505
They're all the same really.

https://youtu.be/trBxPFLq__g
>>
[gabagool intensifies]
>>
File: GWFNJ.gif (858 KB, 240x228) Image search: [Google]
GWFNJ.gif
858 KB, 240x228
I'm Italian American, but not fully. Dad is full blooded dego, mom is Irish and some other stuff.

Grew up in a city that did not have a huge Italian population, maybe that's how I turned out okay.

In middle school though we went through a "Italians are the shit" phase where we thought we were so fucking cool for being Italian. Mobsters, Scarface, Al Capone, Italian Food, Pasta. Fuck yeah we were on top of this shit. Italians were so cool.

Even other white kids started pretending to be Italian. Some of the black kids even made jokes about having Italian in them.

I don't really know why we did this. By 8th or 9th grade we thought that shit was dumb as fuck and laughed at other relatives and Italian people who continued to be so fucking proud and think they were the shit cause they're italian.

You weren't born in Italy. You don't speak Italian. You just like to yell a lot. You aren't cool just because of your genetics.

We developed other interests and hobbies and that is what my friend and I identified ourselves with. We didn't need to fall back on our heritage as some point of pride. But apparently some degos do.
>>
I don't know eh Chicago deep dish and bopity boopie
>>
File: 543456743435.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
543456743435.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>55403505

the fuck did you just say?
>>
>>55403505
this is /b material
stop spamming /pol with irelevant bs
sage+reported
>>
>>55404516

>guise I swaer im different im not like other italian americas lol
>>
>>55405077
>Mobsters, Scarface, Al Capone

It's funny because Italians create very little organized crime compared to lots of other foreign groups, Eastern Europeans, blacks etc. and the biggest organized actual mob groups are Jewish.

They just covered all this up by painting Italians as the biggest organized crime group and when people think of Italians in America they think of the mafia.

Really, don't know how Jews got away with all that slander but that's Jews for you.
>>
>>55403505
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EKTw50Uf8M

Italians are actually Italian Mafians. America just uses fashion as a selling point. We're actually culturally dead inside.
>>
>>55405261
Well for one, I don't have a stupid haircut. Mine is a retarded haircut
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/trash/79673
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.