[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whites in the United States; 1960 - 85.4% Democrats push the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1444910873688.jpg (336 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1444910873688.jpg
336 KB, 1920x1080
Whites in the United States;

1960 - 85.4%

Democrats push the Immigration Act of 1965 with claims that, "it won't change our nation's demographics."

1970 - 83.5%
1980 - 79.6%
1990 - 75.6%
2000 - 69.1%
2010 - 63.7%

According to a report from the US Census, Whites are now a minority in children under 5 years old.

AND WE HAVEN'T DONE A SINGLE THING TO CHANGE THIS!

People shitting on Europe for being invaded by subhuman mudslimes need to look to their own, first.
>>
>>55402874
Race isn't important, a person's moral fiber is what we should judge.
>>
>>55402979
Yeah and look at statistics about race and moral fiber.
>>
>>55402979

>Race isn't important

Swallow a bullet, nigger.
>>
Trump will get rid of all the beaners that are fucking up demographics. at least niggers get abortions
>>
Every country in the world is just fucked.

When's the war?
>>
>>55402979
I remember when I was like you.
Someone get the nigger lover some stats.
>>
>>55402874

Would you like to stop lying OP?

Every amerikuck on /pol/ says that America is 100% white and that niggers and spics don't even exist
>>
>>55402874
>AND WE HAVEN'T DONE A SINGLE THING TO CHANGE THIS!

The majority of people see nothing nothing wrong with it. Minorities have the right to vote hence they'll do anything in their power to snatch the crown away from the whites.

We simply can't compete with Muslims and their 7-8 children per woman. Mass immigration also doesn't help, there's no way to stop it.
>>
>>55402874

Ultimately, this thread is pointless. Whites will due out. I'm just sad I won't live long enough to see how badly niggers, hajis, gooks, and wetbacks fuck things up without the White man to prop them up.
>>
>>55403266
>Trump will get rid of all the beaners that are fucking up demographics. at least niggers get abortions

No, he won't. There are nearly 60 million wetbacks in the US. Most estimates put the number of illegals around 10 million.
>>
File: 1342780888144.jpg (243 KB, 604x527) Image search: [Google]
1342780888144.jpg
243 KB, 604x527
>>55402874
you know what the fun part is ?
'murrica has a very loose definition of "white", according the consensus, us (north African) are white too.

so in reality you're way below 50%
>>
>>55403854

>'murrica has a very loose definition of "white", according the consensus, us (north African) are white too.

While true;

White – A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa.

http://www.census.gov/topics/population/race/about.html

There really aren't that many diaperheads in the US. Estimates put it around 2 million.
>>
even when we added those 1 % of subhumans to our Population we would still be over 90 % white.

and then they spam germany is cuked
or other nations are degenerate
are USA people always such Hypocrites?
does hypocrisy run in US blood?
or are you tryin to compensate for ur failed african state?
>>
File: image_0.jpg (20 KB, 248x189) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
20 KB, 248x189
>>55402874

>mfw those stats also include "white" Hispanics.
>>
>>55403955
i'm sure you consider Italians and Spaniards white too

also so
>white -hispanic
>>
>>55402874

>AND WE HAVEN'T DONE A SINGLE THING TO CHANGE THIS!

you can't beat dominant genetic traits, face it usa will look like Brazil in 50-100 years, just be happy you will be dead by then.
>>
>>55402874
I've learned to never believe anything a democrat/progressive says.
>Oh this won't happen, you're just fearmongering
>It happens
>Oh who cares, you're not a bigot are you?
>>
>>55404581

Only if they checked "non-hispanic."
>>
>>55403098
>>55403391
Despite the fact that black people are more likely to commit violent crime, the ones that do so are still a minority. And it's not logical to judge someone for the actions of another person, simply because there is a similarity of circumstance of birth between you.
Even if there is a biological relation towards inclination to violence, that does not necessarily mean one will actually break the law (what's next, Thoughtcrime?), as culture, lack of education, and poverty do play a more prevalent role in it, as seen with other ethnic groups that were once blamed for a lot of crime (Irish, Italians, Chinese), yet have risen in socioeconomic status and declined in committing crime.
Don't hate a nigga just tryna make some money you pussy beta niggas. If you ain't trappin you're a broke bitch nigga. MUH DICK.
>>
File: race6.jpg (532 KB, 616x5370) Image search: [Google]
race6.jpg
532 KB, 616x5370
>>55407482
>Even if there is a biological relation towards inclination to violence

So I should just "put up" with the bad ones because there are some good ones? Fuck that shit. What's wrong with homogeneous societies? Are you going to sit there and tell me people don't naturally like their own kind and despise different peoples? I don't care if Pablo or Jamal is a good guy, I'm not going to risk my life because dey dindu nuffin yet. Stats and numbers are absolute. I will not ignore them because some feels. I should feel safe in my own fucking country. Why should I "put up" with my neighbors and not "love them"?
>>
HAVE CHILDREN FUCKERS
>>
>>55410099
yep immigration was a drop in the barrel compared to the decline in birth rates that started with the boomers
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.