[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2 questions for you, /pol: 1) What is going to happen if you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: binx.png (196 KB, 263x258) Image search: [Google]
binx.png
196 KB, 263x258
2 questions for you, /pol:
1) What is going to happen if you use the word "faggot" or "nigger" in a conversation at your school/workplace and someone overhears it?
2) Do you think you have freedom of speech in your country?
>>
>>55402631
1. Disciplinary action at the discretion of my employer.
2. Yes.
>>
2) no, literally we don't. Although iirc harper repealed some section of the "hate speech" bs but I could be wrong

and even if I'm right Trudough will just bring it back
>>
>>55402631
1) Fucking nothing.
2) Hell yeah, bitch.
>>
1. A mandatory prison term for anything hate speech related
2. What do you think?
>>
1. Faggots and niggers will get mad.
2. Yes, I can say what I want. People can get mad if they want.
>>
People would have a heart attack.

I once saw a guy in college do this at a party… he put his hat on sideways and said 'look I'm a Nigger!'

It was weird…everyone just stopped cold, now one knew weather to laugh or frown or what to do. It just doesn't happen much.
>>
File: 1439635107556.jpg (131 KB, 525x809) Image search: [Google]
1439635107556.jpg
131 KB, 525x809
>works blue collar job in aachine shop in North Carolina
>people say nigger and faggot all the time.
I could litteraly walk up to the head oh HR and the CEO and call someone a nigger faggot and they would both laugh.

2. Yes.
>>
>>55402631
>white collar job

>faggot
people will look at you weird, say it too harshly and people will report you

>nigger
people will instantly lose their minds, report you and your ass will be unemployed
>>
>>55402631
At MY work?
nothing
The owner is a Chicago democrat and as racist and sexist as they come.
we have ONE mexican there and she is a hot young woman.
all management positions are men all menial jobs ( secretary, receptionist) are women
He games the system by having the business in his wife's name.
Nigger and faggot and cunt are thrown around every day
but the guy voted for Obama and votes 100% democrat
>>
>>55402631
1) people will laugh
2) yes, to the point where people openly call politicians faggots on facebook using their real accounts and their friends liking those posts
>>
1. Depends on who hears it and what the context is. Worst case fired. I don't blame them. I'm in management and being that unprofessional/autistic to not be able to watch your mouth is a sign of no self control.

2. I'm free to say whatever I want, the same way my employer is free to fire me for causing a disturbance
>>
1)Jail or fined. If i had a job, I'd be witch hunted out of it.

2)No. Not even close.
For example, last year, during the elections, a magazine that was reporting about our current President (she is on her second term now) and her involvement on some corruption scandals was removed from circulation because.

If not even the media is free to say shit, than i sure as hell am not.
Thank god i can shitpost on japanese datamining websites to be honest
>>
>>55402631
Me and my mates used to throw nigger and other racial slurs around all the time back in highschool
People must have overheard us and thought of us as the biggest racists in school but nobody ever confronted us about it
>>
>>55402631
1. I would get gassed
2. Can't keep lolis so I might as well die to be honest family
>>
1) The lads will laugh, sometimes we even see who can shout 'nigger' the loudest starting from the quietest and making our way upward
2) No, because my workplace isn't a normal workplace
>>
>>55402631
>1) What is going to happen if you use the word "faggot" or "nigger" in a conversation at your school/workplace and someone overhears it?
lulz
>2) Do you think you have freedom of speech in your country?
absolutely
>>
>>55402631
>this tired old bitchfest
Freedom of speech mean that the government can't punish you for the things you say, it doesn't mean that people aren't allowed the think you're an asshole and treat you as such.
>muh jerb
At will employment, fucking deal with it or start your own business.
>>
>>55402631
I think your confusing freedom of ability with freedom from consequence. :^)
>>
>What is going to happen if you use the word "faggot" or "nigger"
People will laugh with you, niggers and faggot will go away since they are beta c.ucks here

>Do you think you have freedom of speech in your country?
Country? No. Where I live? Yes.
>>
>>55402631

>My boss is an Irishman.
>He fucking hates Jews.
>He 100% lets us know.

I'm more worried about not giving a Seig Heil at work than saying something PC.
>>
>>55402631
I'm rEADING FUCKFACE!
>>
>>55403318
strange world
>>
File: B-1iy02UIAANOfQ.jpg (49 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
B-1iy02UIAANOfQ.jpg
49 KB, 600x600
>>55402631
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5IuBTHArxg
>>
1. I'd probably get fired. Freedom of speech stops at any private holding. You enter my house and believe you have the right to speak to me? Fuck no bitch. Being openly racist at a work place is committing job suicide. You're paid to do your job, which is not speaking about your personal views, (unless you're an opinion editorial writer).
2. Yes I do believe I have freedom of speech in my country. Because I can sit next to any group of people, skin color, belief, and yell out my complete opposition to them without being arrested. Unlike commies in Europe and Asia. The police only round up niggers here. That doesn't mean I can't face the consequences of my speech, (aka my words having a subjective emotion waiting to be belched after being heard).
>>
>>55402631
>1
No one will give a single shit.
>2
Of course I live in real America.
>>
>>55402631
1. It depends on the person. Or either get I nignogged or some preppy white/Asian kid would hear me and I'd be able to play it off as a joke. That's for nigger. For faggot, nobody would really care, give or take the outlying homos and rare sjw.

2. Legally yes, socially no. I can't expose my power level without heavy criticism, despite being in fairly deep south. For example, Casual White-behaving Preppy Black Girl A is discussing the holocaust in our German class (real story). She asks questions, teacher responds, pretty normal til the end. She closes the discussion by asking "so Hitler was the worst person ever right?".
Teacher just sort of shrugs it off, don't remember what she says.
I resist stating that there were many more people that died in the Gulags.

I can imagine her response: "but they didn't kill babies"

Feels bad man
>>
>>55405183
Side note on 2: I'm not saying I'll allow society to tell me what to sy?any; I'll say something if I really have to. I'm just stating that it's not exactly looked upon in a positive nature (e.g. someone expects everyone's ideologies to conform to one mold in order to be reputable)

I guess that's why I browse a board named after political incorrectness
>>
>>55402631
1) I've head this happen numerous times. Once I was referred to student services, told them to show proof I intended harm or I'll refer them to their employer for intimidation.

2) No, but I'll be damned for committing the abuse of self-censorship. I go to an engineering college, most people here are thick-skinned and intelligent.

If ever someone confronts you about your language, tell them to mind their own fucking business.
>>
File: 1444789376088.jpg (18 KB, 480x460) Image search: [Google]
1444789376088.jpg
18 KB, 480x460
>>55403708
>Can't keep lolis

you need to move to a different country senpai, no loli should go unappreciated
>>
1)Probably nothing but you could get fired. If I got fired I wouldn't really care, realistically I will find another job eventually and just continue saying faggot and nigger
2)Yes but who knows for how much longer with the way things are going
>>
>>55402631
1) small workplace in the north, everybody in the company is white with the exception of one chink, who's practically white anyway. Nobody cares if you're racist or homophobic, except the women. My old boss managed to reach retirement while mimicking paki , chink and nigger accents on an hourly basis. Nobody outside the company would ever know. As long as you don't call somebody outside the company a nigger everything is okay.

2. Probably not
>>
OP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.