[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>still eating meat how's it feel to be a degenerate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 15
>still eating meat

how's it feel to be a degenerate?
>>
MMMMM! GRAIN!
>>
File: 1396433369956.jpg (152 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1396433369956.jpg
152 KB, 640x480
>>55402047
> calling other degenerate for eating meat
Its like you don't even think of the farmers livelihood.

I think we all know who is degenerate when it comes to eating meat.
>>
File: 100.gif (44 KB, 395x281) Image search: [Google]
100.gif
44 KB, 395x281
>attempting to feminise people
>>
>>55402047
Maybe people shouldn't have kids if they can't even afford to feed themselves.
>>
>>55402047
Not my fault poor people have too many kids. Giving them food they can't afford themselves only exacerbates the problem. Sink or swim you worthless fucks.
>>
>>55402174
vegan alternatives taste much better than meat. This is just an opinion though.

>>55402195
Well most farmers abuse their cattle they also usually kill them.

>>55402274
>being 14
>>
>>55402393
well regardless, you don't count for rape or other various things.

>>55402411
you're a bad person
>>
>Peta info graphic
Sage and hide
>>
>>55402047
>884 million people are lacking access to clean water
>because they shit in it
POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O
>>
>>55402414
>vegan alternatives taste better than meat
kek. Good one.
>>
>>55402047
>Well most farmers abuse their cattle they also usually kill them.

talking out of your ass wont make you look less dumb.
>>
>>55402047
All these people who don't see overpopuation as a problem always use the line "WE need to feed 7 billion people!"

Who is "we?" I don't consider Africans as "we," I don't consider Muslims as "we." They don't see me as "we." I don't want to feed people just for the sake of feeding people, just so they can overpopulate their lands, causing wars, famine, and poverty.
>>
>>55402481
You want to increase the strain on the natural world by enabling an even larger world population. You're the bad person.
>>
>>55402414
>being even younger
See how this works?
>>
>>55402047
Delicious; how does it feel knowing your increased agriculture is exacerbating erosion, agrochemical runoff, reducing population diversity, and killing native wildlife at an increased rate?
>>
>>55402047
Frankly, its not our responsibility to feed people anywhere.
They are not children, they are grown adult men and women. No one came and taught the americans or the Europeans how to grow food and build the things they built. Its patronizing to both sides.
I expect more from leftists, given that they talk aall about this civilization relativism, but want to force western standards on the entire planet.
>>
>>55402047
>PETA
>Eat more soy goyim
Nope.
>>
>>55402047
feels good meng. like i probably get enough protein to overpower a weak vegan even without even exercising breh
>>
>>55402047
I bet all this hungry and thirsty data is from shitholes like India and China,it's not like if we kill all our cows and stop selling meat in the market is going to solve anything
>>
>>55402524
actually taste buds are trained. Why do you think some people like certain kind of foods more than others?

>>55402548
oh proove to me how that's not true

>>55402592
no u
>>
>>55402047
>884 million lack access to clean water
Well why don't you mail it to them?

I wonder how many people you could feed with the money wasted on these ads?
>>
File: 1446567080112.jpg (46 KB, 630x405) Image search: [Google]
1446567080112.jpg
46 KB, 630x405
At what point do 3 billion niggers and Indians stop fucking if they can't feed the kids they already have?

Nevermind, just realized that's never going to happen.
>>
Have a one child policy. Each person can have one child, so two children per partnership. This could be enforced by welfare. Replace money welfare with food welfare, give each person enough food to be healthy. Then if they have more than one child per parent, they'll be sacrificing the first children's nutrition to have another.
>>
File: joel.jpg (21 KB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
joel.jpg
21 KB, 500x360
>>55402655
actually animal agriculture takes up much more resources than a plant agriculture.

>>55402656
>not helping people in need
"oh no they're obviously just faking it!"

>>55402667
ebin

>>55402680
pic related MOTHER FUCKER

>>55402695
>I bet all this data is wrong because it make me feel uncomfortable!
>>
>>55402047
I'm going deer hunting as soon as rifle season starts. I'll season my venison with your tears of impotent rage.
>>
>>55402918
How do you know someone is a vegan?
>>
>>55402953
If you read his image he didn't actually advocate to avoid killing animals, which is inevitable, but to stop wasting agriculture on animals, which is inefficient. Also, you're a pleb for hunting with industrially produced weapons.
>>
>>55402918
>having to obtain nutrients from a carefully planned diet

No thanks, I would rather just eat the way humans evolved to eat.
>>
>>55402731
You could feed a lot more if you turned the feed we give to factory farms into food for starving people.

>>55402755
>:^)
>>
>>55402047
>we should all become vegan faggots
>so shitskins can have more kids they can't feed
How about we stop sending aid to poor shitholes and let nature sort itself out?
>>
>>55402047
Theres more to human diet than calories, anon.

We can't feed all these people, we've been feeding them non-food. Look at the intellectual capacity and physical development of nations without access to meat.

Even ameriburgers who basically eat nothing but corn, still eat some meat, and they're doing better than African nations, or India, at a population level.

Sorry. Feeding can be done, sure. But when our collective IQ's drop due to eating non food for a generation, how will we know how to repair the machines we used to transport all that grain?
>>
>>55402047
this makes sense
india is a country of vegans yet it's poor and has lots of food

the men are also high in testosterone proven by the number of children a family produces
>>
>>55403004
>a bloodthirsty omni will make a shitty joke?

>>55403039
>humans evolved to eat
but we're the first generation to eat meat constantly
>>
File: 8a9.jpg (21 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
8a9.jpg
21 KB, 400x267
>>55402708
Actually its the other way around if you claim most farmers are Abusive to the cattle and deserve to lose everything. YOU need to prove it. This is your thread after all child.
>>
>>55402918
>actually animal agriculture takes up much more resources than a plant agriculture.
That's not what I'm saying. It's been shown time and time again that increased plant agriculture leads to more erosion than livestock and increasing farmland reduces genetic diversity.
>>
>>55403271
No we aren't, eskimos?
Masai warriors who eat little more than blood and milk for 20-30 years? Incidentally have extremely low rates of chronic disease.

You don't understand all of the information, you are just spouting memes, effectively. Look into it more. Humans evolved BECAUSE of meat eating.
>>
>>55403271
>omni
Lol you psychos have your own slurs for people with normal behavior.
>>
>>55402047
>how can we possibly feed 7 billion people

why would we?
>>
>>55403078
>instead being a flesh eating barbarian
you know that meat eaters have lower brain functions, right?

>>55403198
>when collective IQ's drop. But they wont. And the diets have nothing to due with the state of India (other wise everyone would be dead)

>>55403247
my niga
>>
But I am a vegan OP. 3 months now, my lifts are still going up, my skin has never looked clearer, I've never had more energy and my girl says my come tastes amazing. Wish I had started sooner.
>>
>>55402195
>>55402047

Have you ever met a cafo farmer? They don't exactly love their work most of the time. They are so far in debt due to their contractual obligations that they see no escape.

I don't think anyone should be suggesting that no meat be consumed, but we should recognize that most meat is being raised and consumed in a very detrimental way. Detrimental to farmer's livelihood and wellbeing, detrimental to the environment, and detrimental to starving or undernourished people who could have been fed. If farmers and ranchers want to keep raising cattle and whatnot as a hobby or small business then that shouldn't be a problem at all. There is a ton of land not really useful for much besides cattle anyway.
>>
File: @#@@.gif (46 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
@#@@.gif
46 KB, 600x450
>>55402047
I eat meat because of ethics
were at 8 billion people now so I think its high time that more than a few people go thirsty and don't get to eat

fuck you and your "Human Rights"
>>
>>55403324
http://ohdairy.mercyforanimals.org/

http://www.wisn.com/news/south-east-wisconsin/ozaukee-washington/wis-farm-workers-caught-on-video-allegedly-abusing-cows-charged-with-abuse/24483346

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUakLh0MPJc

Nah mayne, it's an isolated insodent. Now let me get somee uh dat corn fed beef at McDonalds.

>>55403369
where's the stats my man?

>>55403409
>one small group of people lived off of a carnivorous diet. Say hello to India.

>>55403423
omnis, flesh eaters, puss slurpers, and my favorite "People who support mass animal abuse for a shitty burger"

>>55403449
ebin
>>
>>55403754
you should be doing your Intro to Algebra homework man
>>
>>55403783
no really, why should we waste time effort and food feeding people who cant feed themselves?
>>
If the world population was 7 billion white people, and we had concerns? I would go vegan.

But I'm not going to stop eating meat so that apes and monkeypeople hybrids can continue shitting in the water and reproducing faster than they can sustain themselves.
>>
>>55403697
wrong
Average Salary for Industry: Beef Cattle Ranching
Job National Salary Data
Operations Manager 2 salaries $74,000
President 2 salaries $95,000
Farm Hand 2 salaries $19,500
Accountant 2 salaries $38,000
>>
>>55403866
because it is a moral obligation. Also because we actually can and do have the resources.
>>
>>55402047
My food shits on your food.

Kill yourself, faggot.
>>
>>55402047
What the fuck, are they counting the entirety of the goddamned ocean because fish live there and fish are meat?
>>
>>55403939
>you're probably not even 100% white.

Stop acting like your superior you stupid butt
>>
>>55402047
>how's it feel to be a degenerate?
Delicious.

Also, bacon is carcinogenic, still love eating it and don´t give a fuck about that either.

Also, enjoy eating massive doses of poison in your veggies, you daam dirty hippie!
>>
File: 1446315429561.png (474 KB, 638x585) Image search: [Google]
1446315429561.png
474 KB, 638x585
>>55402592
Why not buy more food then? There are always tons of cakes left in shops at the end of the day
>>
>>55403977
>moral obligation
lel
>>
>>55403993
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5h_AXTK03c

IF SERIAL KILLERS SAID WHAT YOU MEAT EATERS SAY

>>55404033
Due to the fishing industry the ocean has about half of the fish it had in the 1970's
>>
>>55402047
>meanwhile 925000000 niggers will breed less
>>
>>55404047
Now it all makes sense, you're from Tumblr aren't you?

No-one wants to save non-whites and I hope you die for your sanctimoniousness.
>>
>>55402047
>comparing red meat to bread
shiggy diggy
>>
>>55402047
Just a reminder that eating red meat contributed to our evolutionary de development of large brains.
>>
>>55403783
An animal lover site, Wisconsin new (kek) and random new crap. come on anon you are on /pol/. I need numbers kids. I could pull up the same crap about dogs but their are fucking tons of dogs doing just fine. try harder kid.
>>
>>55402047
Let's just kill all of Africa and turn the continent into a massive farm.

Less mouths to feed, more food to feed them with.
>>
>>55404088
there are more poisons in your meat.

>implying I'm a hippie

Also daily reminder if eat meat you support animal abuse

There for when people step on kittens you shouldn't be offended.
>>
>>55402047

Pretty god damn good to be honest.
>>
>>55403977
>>55404047

First off, even the notion of moral obligation varies wildly based on ethics, rationality, law, natural law, and equity. If you want to go full fedora-tipping with me, let's come to an agreement on what you would first define a moral obligation and we can play ball from there all that you'd like. I have a feeling you're going to go for some bullshit generalism like "increasing the net amount of happiness".
>>
>>55403469
They will drop. The human brain requires adequate nutrition to develop. Vegan foods do not provide adequate nutrition; this is why people who feed their children a vegan diet are considered child abusers.

The vegetarian areas of india have much higher incidence of heart disease.

You're using "being able to survive and breed" as the metric for a diet being adequate to sustain life. So human life to you is what, being alive only?

Meat eaters have lower brain function? Citation needed, thanks. But I have to disagree on first principles as well, since you have no arguments and no actual science to back your claims up.

It's known that humans evolved due to a change from eating relatively low energy foods such as fruit (and, if you think an apple now is the same as a natural apple.. you're also deluding yourself) to scavenging kills, eating seafood, and eventually hunting.

The human body efficiently digests animal proteins and fats.

There are only a few types of animal that naturally eat what a human can on a vegan diet (eg, fruit and nuts - because you cannot eat grass and live) and they are all tiny.

All larger "vegan" animals have large guts which ferment cellulose/ other plant fibres and produce, surprise surprise, fats and proteins.

In order to disprove this - tell me a mammal that is large, at least similar weight to a human, and doesn't rely on post eating fermentation to get more value out of food eaten.

Humans do not have this mechanism. We need to get our fats and proteins directly.

>B..but bread and other calorie dense foods

These are not natural foods. Humans did not evolve eating wild breads. Because there is no bread tree.

I know theres no point arguing with you. I just hope that when you hit that wall of feeling shitty that you inevitably will, you will go back to eating human foods.
>>
>>55404170
I'm not from tumbler, but thanks for the meme

>>55404180
memes! MEMES ALL AROUND!

>>55404205
(not true by the way)

>>55404220
Have you seen Cowspiracy?
>>
>>55403469
>you know that meat eaters have lower brain functions, right?
As a biologist, I say that is down right retarded and demand source of the scientific article you took that information out of.

Also, it is a fact that our species was only able to develop it´s powerfull brains thanks to the consumption of meat, due to the obvious fact that meat and fat are much more energy dense then any vegetable source, and that our brains consume a massive amount of our bodies energy, requiring a much higher caloric intake.
>>
>>55404205
Citation needed.

Do you know how anthropologists tell the difference between agriculturalists (who basically lived off grains) and hunter gatherers?

When populations turn to agriculture, their skeleteons get smaller, they have more birth defects, more dental caries, more bone cancers...

This is a known fact. You can go into your local university anthropology department and ask them.
>>
File: cunt.jpg (7 KB, 258x195) Image search: [Google]
cunt.jpg
7 KB, 258x195
Only the mega rich should have meat
and one family houses
and golf courses
and access to wilderness
and automobiles
and yards
and access to fishing grounds
and guns
and speech
and votes

Just agenda 21 my shit up fæm
>>
>>55404332
>Also daily reminder if eat meat you support animal abuse
>There for when people step on kittens you shouldn't be offended.
Would you be offended if I said that "espetinho de gato" is the most delicious food ever, and I know that for personal experience?

Also, I don´t really agree with the way our farm animals are raised now a days, but I don´t care enough to stop eating delicious meat.

Also I have raised and killed chickens to eat in the past, u mad bro?
>>
>as the world population continues to multiply, it is now more important than ever to avoid the fundamental issues
>>
>>55402708
>oh proove[sic.] to me how that's not true
>what is burden of proof
>>
>>55404332
Actually.. no. Plants don't really want you to eat them, and there are more poisons in your veggies. For real.

http://www.pnas.org/content/87/19/7777.full.pdf

Bonus round : 50% of natural plant chemicals are carcinogenic.
>>
I wonder if people realize that shifting from meat consumption to grain consumption will cause an upswing in water costs associated with grain since more will be grown to make up for meat exiting the market.
>>
ITT: OP is getting paid 50 cents per post
>>
>>55404421
>They will drop. The human brain requires adequate nutrition to develop. Vegan foods do not provide adequate nutrition; this is why people who feed their children a vegan diet are considered child abusers.

This is complete nonsense. Have you even left your house in 5 years? Yeah everyone knows that story about the parents that killed their baby by giving it a vegan diet (that was because the parents didn't suppliment it)

Actually the truth is that I know plenty of vegan kids that are healthy and fit as well as plently of vegans that are doing perfectly fine, and when you compare them to meat eaters I see many more horror stories.

>heart disease
that is due to drug use and working in rough dangerious high stress jobs.

we run the risk of getting sick if we don't cook food, a real omnivore can eat flesh just lying on the ground.

>implying we need to eat things that come from nature.
>>
>>55404703
Brazilians eat cat???
>>
>>55402047
>animals raised for food take up 1/3 of all land surface
do liberals just suck up anything they see?
>>
File: itstime.gif (637 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
itstime.gif
637 KB, 624x352
>>55404814
This desu senpai
>>
>>55404624
calories
our brains use the most calories in a resting metabolim
>>
>>55404853
>Brazilians eat cat???
We have a very large nbigger population, so yes we do.

Surprinsigly enough the meat is extremely delicious, tender and soft. It sorts of melts in your mouth as you eat it.

I know it sounds horrible, and im pretty sure that I would be put off my appetite if I saw them kill and butcher the cat, but if you eat the meat withoun´t knowing you would never suspect it is anything but the highest quality meat ever!
>>
>>55402656
>Nobody helped the americans
Other than the original americans..
>>
>>55403977
>because it is a moral obligation.
not for me
>>
grain is not good for humans though lol

animal eat plants and grain -> we eat animal
>>
What's with all the poorly sourced vegetarian threads recently?
>>
File: Look_at_this_faggot.png (147 KB, 327x355) Image search: [Google]
Look_at_this_faggot.png
147 KB, 327x355
>>50584545
>He gives a shit about inferior species
>>
so petas idea is basically start treating cattle like humans and humans like cattle. I cant believe how much they hate humanity
>>
>>55405071
Shit I meant to reply to op
>>
>>55404847
If the vegan diet is so perfect why does it need to be supplemented?

You paint meat eaters with a broad brush. Most of the people you know who are vegan are also health conscious, dont drink, exercise more, etc. Find me a population of people who have all the behaviours your vegan friends have, but also eat meat, and we'll see if you have a case.

> Drug us and dangerous jobs
Oh yeah! Sure.. okay. So Indian poor people are all now employed and can afford drugs. Nice to see you did your research.

It's also telling that you can say "Diet is 100% of the reason my vegan friends are healthy", but then when presented with a population of people who allegedly follow an ideal diet "there are other factors".

So is it diet? Are there other factors?

What about the many native populations (and there are many) who have a high amount of animal foods in their diets and no chronic disease?

> Can't eat uncooked foods
Do you think dogs need cooked foods? Leopards will leave dead animals in trees for days, they don't get sick, how do you explain that?

>Implying we need natural foods

Did you literally just say humans are somehow special non-animals? Are you other-kin now?
>>
>>55404928
Which proves what exactly?

For someone who has a purportedly superior vegan brain...
>>
funny how the bible has a take on veganism

>One person believes in eating everything, but the weak person eats only vegetables.

Romans 14:2
>>
>>55404494
>Have you seen Cowspiracy?
ITS A COWSPIRACY!
>>
File: 1439241278846.png (265 KB, 1370x1208) Image search: [Google]
1439241278846.png
265 KB, 1370x1208
>>55402047
Meat is the light.
>>
>>55402047
>stop eating protein goym
>carbs are good for you
>its not like you need essential amino acids or anything....
>>
>>55403977
You realize, of course, that we do send these starving nations food, but they won't touch it because "muh gmos" and "muh demon corn." Even if they did accept it, the problems boil down to distrubition, because the local warlords don't want rival tribes or peoples to be well fed.

Through our advanced agriculture techniques and genetically modified foodstuffs, America alone could produce enough to feed the world. We put a great deal of money and effort, more than any other nation, to feed the starving. The burden is most certainly not on us to stamp out something so inherent to the human condition as scarcity any more than we already are.
>>
>>55404996
>tender
I guess that's reasonable, considering all cats do is lounge around all day.
>>
>>55402047
38 year old farmer here

jesus christ that infographic is so fucking dumb it hurts my brain
>>
>>55405541
>paleo diet
>no chocolate, coffee, or other modern marvels.
nty
>>
>>55405113
underrated toast
>>
>>55403977
Kek
Do you realise that african fuck like rabbit and if they didnt starve they would be 10 billion in 40 year?
Even now , even as they starve they will be 4 billion in 2050
>>
>>55404494
>hey guys I can't think for myself so I require documentaries to think for me
>>
>>55405541
Paleo does approve cooking the meat, right?
>>
>>55402047
>Wolves violently rip apart prey and vegans don't give a fuck.

>Human purchases meat for sustenance and contributes to economy, vegan loses their shit
>>
>>55405541
Paleo diet is stupid because the brain needs a stupid amount of energy to function at the levels modern humans require. That need can only be met through energy dense foods like starches.

http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2014/01/the-paleo-diet-is-bullshit-cavemen-actually-ate-lots-of-carbs/
>>
>>55405811
this desu m8
>>
>>55405734
>38 year old enslavor and murder here!
>Let me tell you why that's all wrong!
>>
>>55402047
>YA HUUUR DUUUR WE ARE FEEDING ENDANGERED NATIVE FLORA TO FARM ANIMALS
>>
File: Cat_1a0ebb_590017.gif (978 KB, 222x172) Image search: [Google]
Cat_1a0ebb_590017.gif
978 KB, 222x172
>>55402047
>>
File: lion-joke.jpg (125 KB, 420x500) Image search: [Google]
lion-joke.jpg
125 KB, 420x500
>>55405842
this

We should spam this kind of photos...
>>
>>55405782
You can still enjoy that shit, just in moderation like you should be doing anyway.

Coffee is for goyim anyway. You're addicted to the second most Jewish drug after tobacco.
>>
>>55405893
>14 year old trisexual amoeba here
>let me tell you why meat is murder and you should eat femini--ah sorry, I mean soy
>>
>>55404996
I heard it taste like rabbit , it is?
>>
>>55405844
> Sugar 4 calories per gram
> Maximum storage buffer in the average human 50 grams per hour

> Fat 9 calories per gram
> Unlimited storage potential

> Bonus round : Humans have a mechanism wherein sugar that can't be utilised in the short term is converted into fat for later use

Yeah anon. I can't imagine what we could get our energy from if not potatoes.
>>
>>55405712
Exactly, also, have you noticed how soft their meat is? and how much body fat they have?

It is the perfect meat, only problem is that the being to which this meat belongs to happens to be particularly cute.

Once you break that barrier of cuteness by not seeing the meat get butchered it is pretty easy to eat it with no care in the world.

Also, it is rather cheap, 1 espetinho is like 50cents of dollar, the reason is quite obvious to anyone who has seen cats breed, it is much like rabbits.
>>
>>55406039
Dunno what rabbit tastes like to be honest, but I am not sure, rabbit is usually eaten stewed, and cat is eaten roasted over a fire, barbecue style.
>>
heres what i don't get. won't it just fix itself? people will starve or something. doesn't everything fix itself over time? why is overpopulation a problem? or the environment? people will die, and then it'll go back to being okay
Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.