[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should fetuses that show signs of mental retardation or Down's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: not-a-disease.jpg (49 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
not-a-disease.jpg
49 KB, 480x480
Should fetuses that show signs of mental retardation or Down's syndrome be aborted?
If there was also a way to detect autism and asperger's early (signs show up after birth when the child is 3 years old), would you have them euthanized?
>>
1. Yes
2. No, but I would have them sterilized
>>
>>55402019
wouldnt get a child with downs, as for autism, I'm pretty comfortable here
>>
>>55402104
>No, but I would have them sterilized
Most people with autism are pretty much guaranteed to not be able to breed due to their lack of social skills and etiquette
>>
Purge the disease with a execution
>>
Down's syndrome people work
Autistic/asperger people do not
>>
>>55402019
We should start making women breed earlier. Autism down and shit increase by hundreds in chance when women get too old.
>>
>>55402019
If there was nobody with downs and autism left then who would I communicate with on /pol/?
>>
If we could detect trans people before birth, should it be required to abort them?
>>
>>55403009
This, I see Down's kids working at grocery stores all the time, aspies never leave the basement
>>
I would allow autism to exist, because it's more or less just a communication/learning disability. We need to research techniques to teach those motherfuckers. ALthough I'll admit killing them all would be a lot easier.

I'd also perform several (possibly unethical) experiments involving autists, the result of which will hopefully be some kind of super-sperg, an autistic savant so smart that he's basically a biological supercomputer.
>>
>>55403719
Microwaving diapers and wearing them has nothing to do with communication/socializing.... Neither does mixing your own semen with soda then drinking it to "recycle it".
>>
>>55403719
Killing them all would probably be the best way to go so that we'd never have something like /mlp/ ever again.
>>
File: tumblr_nvdahnwrtU1rivb74o1_1280.jpg (210 KB, 632x636) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvdahnwrtU1rivb74o1_1280.jpg
210 KB, 632x636
>>55402019

I'm pro eugenics. Absolutely.
>>
>>55403009

This is only the case because they are especially susceptible to a culture that will coddle them and excuse all their behavior.

They can taught to be tolerable and even somewhat normal if they're born in places where they actually face consequences for their behavior.
>>
>>55403891
Sounds like a learning disability

>>55403983
yeah, but one of my friends is kind of spergy and he's also a fucking encyclopedia of semi-useful information. Talking to him is like talking to Wikipedia, if Wikipedia had a nervous tick and a lisp. I don't want to throw the babies out with the bathwater
>>
>>55402019

1. Aborted no.
2. Euthanizing future atheists? That's a bit extreme
>>
>>55402019
I've asperger and had 19.5/20 in school, you guys never studied the thing and talk, piece of useless shit
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.